Gerard Butler GALS
irish

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (GALS) continued

Posted Image my sistars!!!

I so wish all of our sisters here could attend the convention ... it is an amazing experience and one you would never forget. So let's make plans to all be there next year!!!

hugs,

Sue

Had to stop in and say Posted Image to all my new GAL Friends

My name is Tammy and Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image can't pick just 1 icon .....

Lots of Posted Image, Tammy

Hi again, Tammy! Welcome to the GALS support center. I hope you make many wonderful friends here! Swannie

Thank you so so very much my friend Swannie Posted Image

I've already started saving up for next year's Convention. I'm not going to miss the chance to be able to give my new fanmily and friends hugs Posted Image

I was there at the Virtual Convention this year; and I was just in awe at how wonderful the convention was--everyone was just absolutely beautiful!! It was just absolutely incredible to be able to be there with and to meet so many wonderful new friends Posted Image

Lots and Lots of Hugs!

Tammy

Edited by Music of the Night72

:welcome: Tammy!!

Mel, you're right, it's hard no matter which side you're on..the giving or the receiving. You did the right thing though, and in the right way, but then that's just the kind of person you are! Loved spending time with you and Marcie this past weekend!

Still basking in the glow of the convention and all that took place there...it really was a good one and I'm so glad I went, even though it was a last minute decision on my part. I've also been awol for what seems like ages from the SC, and just now finished browsing through the posts left here since the beginning of the year. Oh, what nostalgia...seeing posts by some of the GALS we hadn't heard much from for quite a while...such fond memories come flooding back as I remember each and every one of you! I plan on checking in here a little more often so I can stay more in touch and aware of what's going on in everyone's lives. GALS are GREAT!! :yourock:

Thanks Alison! :hugs: I'm so glad you got to come to convention and hang out with us! Hooray! :pointy: I also have a resolution to be on the SC more often... need to keep up with everyone!

~Mel

Tammy, you gotta start saving your pennies so you can go to the convention next year. Watching the Ustream is awesome, but being there is better!!!

Suzie

Tammy, you gotta start saving your pennies so you can go to the convention next year. Watching the Ustream is awesome, but being there is better!!!

Suzie

:drink:

Went back to work for the first time since Vegas today. It was supposed to be a 12hour shift, but we sent several babies home, so I only worked 8 hours today. I guess I'll be sorry when payday comes around, but today I'm very happy about it. I'm still tired from having too much fun in Vegas! :hehe:

This is the saddest Father’s Day ever in my life because my own dear hubby has had a serious decline in his mental/cognitive function over the last 3 weeks. It is a marked change and I am terrified. He is so upset. We just now stood in the bathroom that we are having remodeled and I had to explain to him 20 times HOW to get a wall ready to paint. He has ALWAYS been a fabulous painter; organized and hard working with all of our home improvement projects. Yet there he was, not even knowing how to use tsp and asking me the same questions over and over. He knows what’s happening to him, and we both just stood there with our rubber work gloves on holding each other and sobbing. I’m sorry to bring all this negativity onto the site….but sometimes I need a place to vent and I can’t do it at home. I can’t let him see me so upset. ~Swannie~

My heart breaks for you Swannie. Cherish the good days that you have together and I keep you in my prayers.

Hugs

Sara

This is the saddest Father's Day ever in my life because my own dear hubby has had a serious decline in his mental/cognitive function over the last 3 weeks. It is a marked change and I am terrified. He is so upset. We just now stood in the bathroom that we are having remodeled and I had to explain to him 20 times HOW to get a wall ready to paint. He has ALWAYS been a fabulous painter; organized and hard working with all of our home improvement projects. Yet there he was, not even knowing how to use tsp and asking me the same questions over and over. He knows what's happening to him, and we both just stood there with our rubber work gloves on holding each other and sobbing. I'm sorry to bring all this negativity onto the site….but sometimes I need a place to vent and I can't do it at home. I can't let him see me so upset. ~Swannie~

My friend Swannie; I am sending LOTS of Hugs; Prayers; and Friendship for you and for hubby. Your not bringing any negativity to the site; we're Fanmily; we're here for each other--we're here standing right beside you and behind you helping to hold you up.

God Bless,

your friend,

Tammy

I'm sorry to hear that, Swannnie. :hugs: to you and Bill.

I wanted to say THANKS!! to Admin for making my 1 year as a GAL possible :wuv: and to everyone else for being supportive of one another and fun to talk with.

I did enjoy the 2012 conn...such a great idea to ustream it! Already saving my change to try <fingers crossed> for 2013!! You gotta admit after the last few years I have had, a birthday celebration and attendance at the GALS and Stuart soiree would be, simply put--awesome.

Divorce and subsequent troubles seem to drive away friends we once had and making new ones can be tough, thanks for making it easy:kiss:.

Jewels

I wanted to say THANKS!! to Admin for making my 1 year as a GAL possible :wuv: and to everyone else for being supportive of one another and fun to talk with.

I did enjoy the 2012 conn...such a great idea to ustream it! Already saving my change to try <fingers crossed> for 2013!! You gotta admit after the last few years I have had, a birthday celebration and attendance at the GALS and Stuart soiree would be, simply put--awesome.

Divorce and subsequent troubles seem to drive away friends we once had and making new ones can be tough, thanks for making it easy:kiss:.

Jewels

You always have friends here, Jewels. One of the best things about GALS is that we have each other's backs. (Oh yeah, we have Gerry's back too!)

Hope to see you in Vegas next year!

Suzie

Just popping in to say that the Gerry Character Survivor Game for 2012 is up in case anyone here is interested in playing. :wave:

Suzie

Already have my jar ready for saving :p My husband still won't budge on going to Vegas in June; he still wants to go on our Anniversary on May 24th. I told him that it would be so much more better in June :) I told him....just think you'll be surrounded by lots of BEAUTIFUL Women Posted Image LOL

I do have a question tho; not sure if this is where I can ask; but the GB Dolls they just toooooooo CUTE!!! how are they made? I sooooooo would LOVE to try and get one; or even make one. I apologize in advance if this is wrong place to ask; I soooooo soooo Thank You sooo very much if this is okay spot to ask Posted Image

Thank you so much again my friends! (sorry for back to back posts; I forgot to click multi-quote when I left last post Posted Image)

LOTS of HUGS my Friends!

Tammy

Suzie

Already have my jar ready for saving :p My husband still won't budge on going to Vegas in June; he still wants to go on our Anniversary on May 24th. I told him that it would be so much more better in June :) I told him....just think you'll be surrounded by lots of BEAUTIFUL Women Posted Image LOL

I do have a question tho; not sure if this is where I can ask; but the GB Dolls they just toooooooo CUTE!!! how are they made? I sooooooo would LOVE to try and get one; or even make one. I apologize in advance if this is wrong place to ask; I soooooo soooo Thank You sooo very much if this is okay spot to ask Posted Image

Thank you so much again my friends! (sorry for back to back posts; I forgot to click multi-quote when I left last post Posted Image)

LOTS of HUGS my Friends!

Tammy

Tammy, the "Mandolls" are actually Andre' Marek action figures from the movie Timeline. I'm sending you a PM. Watch your email.

Huggles,

Suzie

Suzie

LOTS of HUGS my Friends!

Tammy

Tammy, the "Mandolls" are actually Andre' Marek action figures from the movie Timeline. I'm sending you a PM. Watch your email.

Huggles,

Suzie

ohhhh okay! Thank You so so very much Suzie!! Posted Image I kept trying to look up action figures for GB and none looked like the "Mandolls"

Lots and Lots of Hugs!

Tammy

My dear Swannie, :hugs::hug1:

I'm so sorry to hear about your dear hubby. Prayers heading to you.

Jeez, did I buy the last three Andre Marek dolls available? I can't find any more available anywhere!

Swannie: {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Issy

Edited by Isabeau

If that is true about the Marek dolls Issy, then those of us who have a "spare" or two are going to be able to earn some good money for charity when we part with them!

:wave: everyone! I had the day off today so I spent time framing posters and pictures that I brought home from Vegas and with Bill's and Erin's help, got everything hung up in her old room, which is now going to be our guest room. Here is a picture of the area for Sam and Machine Gun Preacher. I printed out and framed Sam's prayer for GALS and added the picture of Sam and Gerry from the Vegas convention bag and the one Sam signed for me. If anyone wants a copy of the prayer as I printed it out just pm me your email address and I'll send it to you. I have it as a Word document.

Posted Image

Jeez, did I buy the last three Andre Marek dolls available? I can't find any more available anywhere!

Swannie: {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Issy

Thanks Issy.

29 years ago today, PAL Good Sport and I were married! Here we are, then and now, well almost now...last year. :) Look at my 80s perm in the wedding photo!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image to you and Bill Elissa...you two have always made a beautiful pair! And I love your Machine Gun Preacher wall. My poster that Sam signed got too wrinkled up on my way home to hang :tissues: but my MGP hat that Sam signed is hanging proudly in my room on my hat rack (that is when B2 isn't wearing it that is .... Posted Image

I had both of my boys this weekend .... boy, did they keep their grandma on her toes. I've been cleaning up my house since I got up this morning. It looked like WWIII happened here this weekend. And next weekend I'll have Fynn (B2 will be with his mom). Bryan and Toni are moving to Napa....which has been my son's dream ever since he left Napa almost a decade ago....so I'm happy for them. It will be a little more of a drive for me but not too bad (about 10-15 minutes longer than I have now to get to their house).

I saw where you can still get Marek dolls overseas but they want a small fortune for them .... so hold on tight to your wee men my friends.

Tammy, it's so nice to see your posts sweetie...welcome to our support center where we can share anything we want. I hope you can get a wee man for yourself. If anyone can help you find one it will be Suzie or Elissa :p.

Well, it's back to cleaning again.... :flee::bleh:

hugs to all.

love,

Sue