Gerard Butler GALS
Abby

Drawings by Abby

Hi Abby

nice to have you back, your animal drawings are just so true to life, you capture the moment exactly, love the Tigers as usual, hehehe

well done

Hugs

June

Thank you very much June.

Abby

I have finished the tiger that was in progress. I haven't worked on a drawing this long or hard for a while.

th_fcbgbgxfdbgf_zps62fo2kmh.png

Abby

Gosh Abby, this is spot on, absolutely fantastic, you have got him off perfect.

Well Done You

Hugs

June

Hi everyone back again.

I really wanted to draw Gerry but wanted to finish a current drawing first so I picked up a drawing I never thought I would finish and here it is.

th_2015-12-03%2010.10.56_zpsqgvzkjmm.jpg

I do hope to draw him again soon.

Great job Abby! You capture every little detail.

1854340vxvhq32qq4.gif

hugs,

Sue

Abby that's awesome!!!!!

Diana

#ILoveGB

Thank you Sue and Diana and Merry Christmas to you both.

Abby

WOW!!! Abby I have missed you so much and your beautiful drawings. This latest one just amazes me and words escape me as to how I feel about it. The detail in this drawing is so professional. It reminds me of the kind of work I see in museums. I love looking at museum pieces because of the fine detail and I see it as well in your work here. Your talent always amazes me. I will never get used to it. Even if you don't draw Gerry again right away please share your drawings here for all of us to enjoy. I hope you are pursuing this talent of yours for a career. Come back more often sweetie!!

~HUGS~ Kathy

Edited by Forbes girl

Hi Abby, wow wow wow that is one beautiful drawing, in a word its FANTASTIC, AMAZING, AWESOME,WONDERFUL, GEORGOUS. never could count hehehe.

Well done and keep doing what you do

Hugs

June

Thank you June, I really appreciate your comment thank you very much and Merry Christmas to you.

Thank you so much Kathy I do miss being part of this community, there is so much support, your comment means a lot to me and Merry Christmas.

Here are some other drawings I have done.

th_55e197c8c7df173527dbc782_detail720_zpth_55dc442ac7df173527d7fce7_detail720_zpth_56597afc50b71a2212491e3c_detail720_zpth_5655a2d950b71a221244362b_detail720_zpth_56446f64621764db3d74bdda_detail720_zp

THANK YOU, Abby for sharing more of your artistry with us. Your animals are always just amazing, as well as your portraits. I love looking at them for all of the detail that you put into them. I just stare because the animals look alive and I expect them to move. I love art and have always enjoyed Art Museums. I lived for over 30 years in Chicago where the Art Institute is and it was one of my favorite museums in Chicago. It was thrilling to also go to the Art Museum in Washington D.C. but the biggest highlight was going to the Louvre in Paris. I've seen some fabulous artwork and I have to say your art will be in a museum someday if you continue with your art. PLEASE DO!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS, my friend!

~HUGS~ Kathy

I agree Kathy...someday we will be able to say we knew Abby before she was famous!!!

And before that happens I have got to commission you Abby to do a drawing of my two grandsons...I swear it is going to happen this next year!!!!! Or else I won't ever be able to afford it!

hugs,

Sue

Thank you Kathy and I will certainly continue with my artwork, I am pursuing a career in art.

Thank you Sue and I would love to draw your grandsons when the time is right for you, remember I am still a beginner so my commissions are not over the top expensive.

Abby

And that's why I have to get it done this next year....BEFORE the whole world knows of your talent :hearts:

Hi Abby, just popped in and saw your drawings, are those two of Simon Cowell, they are fantastic. I am glad you are pursuing an art career, but looking at those drawings I dont know how much more you can learn, they look so perfect already

Hugs

June

Edited by Arwen

Thank you Judy and yes those two portraits are of Simon Cowell. An artist never stops learning even in 10 years and during I will never stop learning and that's the thing I am excited about because I can see myself in a few years being so much better.

Abby

Hi everyone, I have been very busy I have a couple of drawings in progress, one of the Phantom and one of a tiger. I only have the picture of the tiger so here it is.

th_P1010044_zps3g9fdeuh.jpg

Here is my Facebook page if anyone of you are interested in following my artwork.

https://www.facebook.com/hannahswildlifeart/?ref=bookmarks

Abby

Edited by Abby

Abby, you're amazing...that tiger looks real... your talent is going to take you such a long way!!!

Wow! Abby that is so real! You are amazing! This is your career my dear! Make the most of it. What I wouldn't give for your talent. Keep it going!

~HUGS~ Kathy