Gerard Butler GALS
Lady Ski Bum

Hunter Killer and Thunder Run

When does Gerry start filming Hunter Killer and Thunder Run and which one is first? Thank you.

:wave:

Edited by Lady Ski Bum

Good question! I'd like to know myself.

I'm not sure but I think I read that Thunder Run is in production right now and is due out in 2013. Hunter Killer is scheduled for Decemeber of this year, which I found surprising, but I have no idea when Gerry starts filming on either one! You know how information changes though.

I think he's gonna be a pretty busy boy this year. Seems they're still tying some things up on PTF and OMAM right now so who knows what's next.

I keep waking up every morning and wondering if there's a hair cut in Gerry's future!

Delene

LOL, Delene, good point. I do love his long hair, though, reminds me of gorgeous Dracula Posted ImagePosted Image.

xx A

LOL, Delene, good point. I do love his long hair, though, reminds me of gorgeous Dracula Posted ImagePosted Image.

xx A

:cunning:

I would think he will definitely be shorn soon when his soccer player/surfer look is no longer needed.

he does have such lovely,thick,wavy hair and I will miss that!

regards

Mirin

I keep waking up every morning and wondering if there's a hair cut in Gerry's future!

Delene

I love Gerrys long hair but this made me LOL so much I actually needed a wee! Thank you Delene! hahaha xx

Delene

I love Gerrys long hair but this made me LOL so much I actually needed a wee! Thank you Delene! hahaha xx

You are welcome, Fluff! I love the long hair but it's probably time for a change. I like his shorter look too. In fact, I may cut my own hair in celebration of it just for fun!

Delene

One thing for sure if the three guys, Gerry and the other two, are standing in a scene together Sam and Matthew are both going to have to stand on boxes so they are all face to face. 6"+ difference - in height, of course.

One thing for sure if the three guys, Gerry and the other two, are standing in a scene together Sam and Matthew are both going to have to stand on boxes so they are all face to face. 6"+ difference - in height, of course.

There is a cinematic trick they use of putting the taller actor a couple of steps behind/side of the shorter one. This is a practice they use quite extensively with Tom Cruise and his co-stars! :spit:

Delene

There is some info about the actual event here, with Gerry's character Colonel Eric Schwartz getting a mention.

There is some info about the actual event here, with Gerry's character Colonel Eric Schwartz getting a mention.

:cunning: Sounds like it could be a realy exciting film!

Mirin