Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
irish

Gerry - Studmuffin!!!

OOOOOOOOHHHHHH NOOOOOO!!!!

I can't believe you are not going!!!

*can't wait for gerry to arrive with my tasty treat oh yeah and the bread lol thanks*

AG~ I can't believe I never thought of the zoom button and I call myself a fan, shame, shame,shame!! I will have a peak later!!

...hee hee hee...don't worry.

It was taught to me by a roomful of tarts!! :bleh:

~AG~ :kisswink:

Is it worth the zoom????

:cunning:

Is it worth the zoom????

:cunning:

ARE YOU KIDDING ME??!!?! :headspin: :headspin: :headspin:

Just checking!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol:

*can't wait for gerry to arrive with my tasty treat oh yeah and the bread lol thanks*

AG~ I can't believe I never thought of the zoom button and I call myself a fan, shame, shame,shame!! I will have a peak later!!

:depressed: :cry: :depressed: :cry: I can't believe it either gerrynut. Believe me, I want to...it's just not feasible right now...but who knows...miracles happen...

yes...the tasty treat...uuummmm I mean Gerry should be arriving with the sour dough bread any time now... :bleh:

hugs,

Sue

:depressed: :cry: :depressed: :cry: I can't believe it either gerrynut. Believe me, I want to...it's just not feasible right now...but who knows...miracles happen...

yes...the tasty treat...uuummmm I mean Gerry should be arriving with the sour dough bread any time now... :bleh:

hugs,

Sue

I have my fingers crossed you can come and i get gerry to cross his bits as well :lol::lol:

:hugs:

hugs,

Sue

I have my fingers crossed you can come and i get gerry to cross his bits as well :lol::lol:

:hugs:

ahhhh thanks my friend. It would be so great to go and meet everyone. But if not this year, maybe next year.

love and hugs,

sue

ohhh it's a Date then :lol::lol:

Gerry arrived safe and sound!! We are tucking into the braed and tea now yummy!!

believe it or not I was watching

the end of Weird Science (I know!)

and Bill Paxton said something kinda

raunchy but it does pertain....to Gerry

and that stud muffin comment..

"but first I want to butter your muffin."

get out those

butter knives gals

And once again...where has

wee gabriel gone??

:inlove:

Donna

After a wee break for illness, Gabriel was back posting up a storm yesterday, he even made it into chat for a moment but still hasn't mastered how to post anything there.

And once again...where has

wee gabriel gone??

:inlove:

Donna

..."wee Gabriel"...?

He does not sound "wee" to me!! :kisswink:

~AG~

Hi Everyone!!! LOOK! Gerry made the cover of todays post magazine as one of three of the sexiest men alive ...YES!!!

The world is finally waking up to what we've known for a long time...they think he's a studmuffin..LOL

hugs,

Sue

Post cover

OMG, you've got me hyperventilating.......

My two favorite studmuffins in the world!!! But who's picture is that in the middle? Who cares.

Imagine, for the last two weeks I've been able to watch Johnny as Rochester :tasty: and then move to another theatre in the Cineplex and watch Gerard as Beowulf :tasty: with only a 20 minute wait inbetween. Just enough time for food and drink, to keep up my strength. :cunning:

Life is so good, see me smiling? 'It's raining beautiful men......'

Cailleach

Oh Cailleach... you lucky girl.....but you're making me jealous!!! I want to see Beowulf!!! :tantrum:

hugs,

sue

Hi Sue,

He is so great as Beowulf, I'm smiling just thinking about it. And the movie is so good, and funny too.

I hope that there is enough buzz so you GALS south of the border can see it. I'm going again Thursday afternoon and then am going to see The Libertine at night.

Then I will have wonderful dreams........

Cailleach

Now I'm not normally the Jealous type(Eh Sue were is Gerry*stamps her foot and taps her watch*) but Cailleach I am the green-eyed monster, you are so lucky to get to see B&G!!!

I can't wait till :vegasbaby: then its me and B&G all the way!!!! *sighs*

Sue your coming to vegas right?? I'll bring you some tea bags eh eh???

I know, I am the luckiest Butt-lter babe. He is so beautiful as Beowulf, mud and all. Thursday I'm going to catch B&G again and then The Libertine at night. I'm dancing......

Have a blast in Vegas, and cucumber slices work well when applied to eyelids, if that's what you were thinking of.

Cailleach

yes of course that's I was thinking of :lol:

Here's the inside article (and yes it is a Canadian Newspaper insert):

Oh I hope this makes enough noise that we get Beowulf here in the States!!!

Hugs,

Sue :gerryholic:

National Post | Author: Shinan Govani

http://www.canada.com/nationalpost

The ladies are hungry for Beowulf: Gerard Butler's insatiable fans are storming the border to catch their sixth-century stud

Border alert! A certain Scottish studmuffin is responsible for a wave of hysteria set to soon wash over Toronto -- an ilk of enthusiasm usually reserved for Brazilian soccer matches, soap star mall visits and Klingon-centric meet-ups.

The most touching thing about it all? The Scottish studmuffin is only a figment of the silver screen. See, this is the thing: Gerard Butler, who worked a mask in the big-screen outing of the Phantom of the Opera in 2004 and also turned heads in Angelina Jolie's Tomb Raider, has a movie opening on Friday.

But only in Canada. The film, Beowulf & Grendel -- a good-and-evil epic set in sixth-century Iceland -- doesn't have yet have a U.S. distributor. And some people apparently just can't wait!

Indeed, I have it on good authority that a stampede consisting of Butler's sizeable fan base is headed our way. Note: A fan base surprisingly large for an actor who doesn't regularly smile back at us from the covers of In Touch and Us Weekly -- and who's never been linked to Lindsay Lohan either!

Over a hundred doting ladies -- and yes, they are mostly ladies -- are about to descend on not only Toronto, but also Vancouver and Winnipeg, in an attempt to catch their beloved, swashbuckling Gerald in all his medieval, snoggable splendour. In T.O., specifically, the plan is for them to see Beowulf & Grendel on Saturday. Twice!

A group dinner is said to be planned for in between show times.

A spy spills to me: "The women are coming from Chicago, Kentucky, Ohio, Georgia, Colorado, Florida, etc,."

Age-wise, they range from the school-prom set to the senior-discount crowd. Doe-eyed girls, greying grandmothers, and every nice stalking girl in between. Amazingly, many of them have actually already seen the movie -- at a recent "Butler convention" in Glasgow, Scotland!

For reasons best left to providence, or maybe the science of Malcolm Gladwell's The Tipping Point, Butler appears to be a booming industry of his own. Once an actual lawyer -- before he was terminally bitten by the acting bug -- the actor's fan base counts 10,000 members, and his Web site lays claim to 5 million hits.

(Just one example of the postings found on the site? Here's an excerpt: "Gerry is awesome. Gerry is sexy. Gerry is GOD.")

I, for one, got to witness some of the frenzy first-hand when Beowulf and Grendel premiered right here in Toronto at the filmfest last year.

During a fancy after-party held at The Distillery, where the godly Gerry worked the room in a beat-up leather jacket, I saw plenty of folks having a feast of him. At one point, he even appeared to have zapped then-Governor-General Adrienne Clarkson, with whom he was spotted conversing.

Did we mention that the film -- one of those myth flicks -- is directed by Canadian Sturla Gunnarsson? And also co-stars Sarah Polley? There, I think I just did.

Copyright 2006 National Post

All Rights Reserved

Thank you, Irish for the great article, they have Gerry down perfectly, he is becoming more popular and it's not before time.

Big Gerry Hugs,

Edited by Deborahau

:hearts:

THAT'S GREAT, I LOVE HE IS GETTING THE ATTENTION HE DESERVES!

:goodjob2:

Here's the inside article (and yes it is a Canadian Newspaper insert):

Oh I hope this makes enough noise that we get Beowulf here in the States!!!

Hugs,

Sue :gerryholic:

National Post | Author: Shinan Govani

http://www.canada.com/nationalpost

The ladies are hungry for Beowulf: Gerard Butler's insatiable fans are storming the border to catch their sixth-century stud

Border alert! A certain Scottish studmuffin is responsible for a wave of hysteria set to soon wash over Toronto -- an ilk of enthusiasm usually reserved for Brazilian soccer matches, soap star mall visits and Klingon-centric meet-ups.

The most touching thing about it all? The Scottish studmuffin is only a figment of the silver screen. See, this is the thing: Gerard Butler, who worked a mask in the big-screen outing of the Phantom of the Opera in 2004 and also turned heads in Angelina Jolie's Tomb Raider, has a movie opening on Friday.

But only in Canada. The film, Beowulf & Grendel -- a good-and-evil epic set in sixth-century Iceland -- doesn't have yet have a U.S. distributor. And some people apparently just can't wait!

Indeed, I have it on good authority that a stampede consisting of Butler's sizeable fan base is headed our way. Note: A fan base surprisingly large for an actor who doesn't regularly smile back at us from the covers of In Touch and Us Weekly -- and who's never been linked to Lindsay Lohan either!

Over a hundred doting ladies -- and yes, they are mostly ladies -- are about to descend on not only Toronto, but also Vancouver and Winnipeg, in an attempt to catch their beloved, swashbuckling Gerald in all his medieval, snoggable splendour. In T.O., specifically, the plan is for them to see Beowulf & Grendel on Saturday. Twice!

A group dinner is said to be planned for in between show times.

A spy spills to me: "The women are coming from Chicago, Kentucky, Ohio, Georgia, Colorado, Florida, etc,."

Age-wise, they range from the school-prom set to the senior-discount crowd. Doe-eyed girls, greying grandmothers, and every nice stalking girl in between. Amazingly, many of them have actually already seen the movie -- at a recent "Butler convention" in Glasgow, Scotland!

For reasons best left to providence, or maybe the science of Malcolm Gladwell's The Tipping Point, Butler appears to be a booming industry of his own. Once an actual lawyer -- before he was terminally bitten by the acting bug -- the actor's fan base counts 10,000 members, and his Web site lays claim to 5 million hits.

(Just one example of the postings found on the site? Here's an excerpt: "Gerry is awesome. Gerry is sexy. Gerry is GOD.")

I, for one, got to witness some of the frenzy first-hand when Beowulf and Grendel premiered right here in Toronto at the filmfest last year.

During a fancy after-party held at The Distillery, where the godly Gerry worked the room in a beat-up leather jacket, I saw plenty of folks having a feast of him. At one point, he even appeared to have zapped then-Governor-General Adrienne Clarkson, with whom he was spotted conversing.

Did we mention that the film -- one of those myth flicks -- is directed by Canadian Sturla Gunnarsson? And also co-stars Sarah Polley? There, I think I just did.

Copyright 2006 National Post

All Rights Reserved

Thanks for this story, Irish!

Good on the ladies, it's disgraceful that the distributors won't open Beowulf & Grendel in the US!!

Gerry is becoming such a big movie star, you'd think that the powers that be would open B & G in the States, as it's going to bring in big money for them. I also hope that you all succeed, my prayers are with you on this, the United States deserve to have B & G released in the States!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would also also like to wish my gorgeous Scotsman, Gerry a VERY Happy 39th Birthday!!

I'm from Australia and one of your most ardent admirers.

Big Gerry Hugs,

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h210/Mar...RGERRY-2008.jpg

Edited by Songbird
changed image to link as per size guidelines.

Deborahau - this article is from March 2006, B&G did get a limited release in the U.S. in a handful of cities in July 2006.

If you want to wish Gerry a happy birthday please start a new topic under "Messages to Gerry"click here. Go to the bottom and click "New Topic" and leave a message then one of the Admins will merge it with the other messages to keep them in one place, easy for Gerry (we hope) to find them if he wishes to read the lovely messages his fans have left for him.

thanks for that article :)

is it me or does anyone else not see the photo. it says removed from photobucket when I clicked on it