Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bellawolfe

Vegas Attire -Do you need?

4 posts in this topic

I have a few really nice formal dresses that I would definitely loan out to my fellow attendees if someone is in desperate need of something fancy, but can't afford to buy a new dress. I have a teenager who has many prom dresses that no longer fit her or are no longer in use. I had hoped to borrow one myself, but it is simply too big -especially in the bust! :cry: This particular dress is a size 20, spaghetti strap, black lace over magenta satin, with black crinoline to make the bottom look fuller. I really wanted to wear it but it makes me look like my balloons popped! Let me know if you need help and I will try and lend a hand -thrift stores are great too for used ball gowns!

~Bella

My daughter just gave me another dress, it is a deep green velvet dress with spaghetti straps in a size 13. I can post photos of the dresses if anyone is interested in borrowing either dress for the convention.

~Bella

Excellent idea Bella.

I have several cocktail dresses, tops, skirts and a pair of palazzo pants too. I'd be delighted to share. (some still have tags) They fit between 20 - 24.

Hi Bella,

Do you have any more gowns that you can loan out. Please let me know!

Sherrell/Bermos