• Announcements

• becozy

Click here for links to our Social Media and GALS Site   03/22/2017

Check us out at:  Gerard Butler GALS       - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest - YouTube - Statigram & Instagram & Webstagram

• becozy

PHOTOBUCKET CHANGES WILL AFFECT OUR FORUM   07/13/2017

Photobucket has changed their rules of usage. They are not allowing embedded photos to forums with the simple accounts all of us at GALS have. The mods are really annoyed - Photobucket wants $39.99 A MONTH which has to be paid in advance in one sum of $399!!! Can you imagine? Some of us have an account that should allow us to have our photos 'hot linked' as they call it, through December 2018.   There are alternative services, but they all are charging, too. This will mean the end of our avatars, signatures and images of Gerry that we're so fond of sharing in our posts.   Image Shack will still allow sharing, but they are charging for that service, although not as much as Photobucket.   The images cannot be hosted by GALS as that would drive up the cost of hosting, which we already struggle to pay.   We're looking into alternatives.   To find out more about the issue:  http://support.photobucket.com/hc/en-us/categories/200056995-Sharing-and-Linking   http://support.photobucket.com/hc/en-us/articles/115010128088-What-users-are-affected-by-the-changes-to-our-3rd-Party-Hosting-policies- If you were a Plus Account subscriber in good standing as of June 1, 2017,
      you will continue to have all the privileges you have enjoyed including 3rd
      Party Hosting until December 31, 2018 as long as you maintain your
      subscription. http://blog.photobucket.com/please-review-latest-changes-photobucket/

http://photobucket.com/terms   https://twitter.com/photobucket   Discussion thread:  
SedaGB

Gerard-old interview

5 posts in this topic

1::I was never into law. Even now, I never read contracts. I just sign them." -- Glamour UK ( September 2003) 2:: "It's funny being the sober one in a room full of drunk people because you realize how much s**t everyone talks. But people were very patient with me when I was going through a bad time." -- Glamour UK ( September 2003) 3:: " I always felt a bit of a loner in some ways. Even though at school I was one of the main guys in the crowd I always felt a wee bit different. Maybe sometimes better, but a lot of the time just f***ing weirder. Sometimes worse. Just thinking, when ** I going to get it together?" -- The Herald (Glasgow) ( February 9, 2002)4::I literally walked into my house and my stepdad said 'keep your jacket on your dad's here'. We hadn't heard from him for 12 years and I had to walk into a restaurant and I had to walk round all these tables and I was literally like, is that my dad at that table? Is that him over there? And it just makes you appreciate as a person and as an actor how some things, they just don't show. I think as an actor when you start out you just want to show everything and then you realise so much of your pain or happiness is concealed. When I sat down in front of my dad I didn't realise it was such a huge concern to me but I couldn't talk for the next four hours, I couldn't stop crying, I could barely breathe and I didn't know all that pent-up sadness was in there. At the end of the day that was the man who fathered me and he suddenly turned up." -- The Herald (Glasgow) ( February 9, 2002)

Edited by SedaGB

Thanks so much, Seda, for those! I can particularly relate to the only one sober in a room of drunks! It's surreal and quite amusing, like an alternative universe!

And welcome to GALS! :wave:

Delene

Thanks so much, Seda, for those! I can particularly relate to the only one sober in a room of drunks! It's surreal and quite amusing, like an alternative universe!

Delene

Yes,that's right, nice Posted Imageby the way thank you very muchPosted Image .For many years now,a biggg fan ,I knew this site and now I have registered => I m happy Posted Image

Edited by SedaGB

Delene

Yes,that's right, nice Posted Imageby the way thank you very muchPosted Image .For many years now,a biggg fan ,I knew this site and now I have registered => I m happy Posted Image

Sounds like it is about time you became a member here. What took you so long? LOL!!! Welcome aboard Seda!!!

~HUGS~ Kathy

Delene

Sounds like it is about time you became a member here. What took you so long? LOL!!! Welcome aboard Seda!!!

~HUGS~ Kathy

Thank you very much :) ,8,30 years

Edited by SedaGB