Gerard Butler GALS
becozy

Harry Benson's photo book "New York, New York"

Apparently "New York, New York," published Nov. 2011, includes a photo of Gerry, the index w/i "Look Inside this Book" at the Amazon link - Gerry's on Page 158

I couldn't afford the $86 list price, nor the 'sale' price of $53 and change!

If anyone finds a copy and/or a scan, please let me know so we may add to our Gallery!:kisswink:

:ty:

For a second I thought that was him on the bottom in the middle on the cover, but when you zoom in it's not him. LOL I'm sure someone will get it and we can at least see the pic.

Great find!

Lisa

I'm guessing it's the picture of him in the chair that is on Harry Benson's website.

http://www.gbgalsgal...nson_1.jpg.html

Ren

Well....maybe! I'm thinking Harry took more than one...so...

Maybe I'll take a field trip to the local bookstore and see if I can scope it out!

:D

I checked w/ both Barnes & Noble & Books A Million here & neither one had it in the store.

Ren

I checked w/ both Barnes & Noble & Books A Million here & neither one had it in the store.

Ren

Thanks Ren! I'm going to try to check in my area of Connecticut tomorrow. :D

I collect on Gerard Butler, and I plan on ordering this soonPosted Image

I´d have no way to know he was in this book if it wasn´t announced here, so thank you Becozy, and GALS!

Love from Brazil,

Karin

Edited by Karin*

It's the one in the red chair from AD.

There are a ton of pictures of celebrities, but that's the one of Gerry.

Love him absolutely,

Sandy

I think it's just lovely that Gerry was chosen to be in this book with so many other famous people. I love it that Gerry is one of the many faces of New York City!

Delene

Hi everyone,

I bought "New York, New York" at the sale price on Amazon, and with free delivery, it came today! The book is HUGE, and the photo of Gerry is, in fact, taken in the plush red chair that was on Architectural Digest--just a different pose. But the best part is, it takes up the WHOLE PAGE!! It's gorgeous, and about the only one I noticed of this magnificent size. I'm thrilled to have this in my Gerry Collection. Thanks for alerting us to the opportunity to get a copy.

If I knew how, and if I had a scanner, I'd be glad to upload the photo. But I don't, so maybe someone else can do this for all the GALS who can't buy the book.

bflo

Hi everyone,

I bought "New York, New York" at the sale price on Amazon, and with free delivery, it came today! The book is HUGE, and the photo of Gerry is, in fact, taken in the plush red chair that was on Architectural Digest--just a different pose. But the best part is, it takes up the WHOLE PAGE!! It's gorgeous, and about the only one I noticed of this magnificent size. I'm thrilled to have this in my Gerry Collection. Thanks for alerting us to the opportunity to get a copy.

If I knew how, and if I had a scanner, I'd be glad to upload the photo. But I don't, so maybe someone else can do this for all the GALS who can't buy the book.

bflo

Thanks for telling us, BFLO!

I´ll surely buy it, that photoshoot is beautiful, and the book intends to highlight the importance of having Gerard Butler living in the city!

xoxo,

Karin

Edited by Karin*

:unsure:

anyone have a pic to share? :D

Barb, it IS the same pic that was on the cover of Architectural Digest & it looks beautiful, especially because it is very big.

That's the problem for me, though, it's way too big for my scanner. I don't know if I could photoshop 2 halves together.

I guess I could try, if no one else has a bigger scanner.

Ren

:ty: Ren...

you could scan two halves and send to me if you'd like, I'm pretty good at 'stitching' ;)

as long as there's a bit of an 'over-lap and they're scanned with a common 'edge'

you could scan two halves and send to me if you'd like, I'm pretty good at 'stitching' ;)

as long as there's a bit of an 'over-lap and they're scanned with a common 'edge'

I was able to scan MOST of the photo with high resolution. How do I upload it to you?

bflo

Gerry sure is in good company! It seemed to show mostly high society people in NY. I thought at first it might have been the one of Gerry on the flag chair. That one was supposed to be in a coffee table book. I don't think I'm going to plunk down $58 for the book on discount. I know that Harry Benson has photographed Gerry before, some of my favorite photo shoots. Thanks for the info!

Posted ImagePosted Image

I was able to scan MOST of the photo with high resolution. How do I upload it to you?

bflo

You could send it via email...

I don't want to host too perfect an image so we don't flag attention ...

barb@gerardbutlergals.com

thanks!

I will do that today. Thanks.

bflo

Wonderful shot, one of my faves of him :clap: