Gerard Butler GALS

Vanity Fair Oscar party 2012

FluffyCloud

Gerard Butler flashes a smile at the Vanity Fair Oscar Party held at Sunset Tower on Sunday (February 26) in West Hollywood, Calif.

The 42-year-old actor was spotted out the night before at the Weinstein Company and Chopard pre-Oscar party! Before the party, Gerard enjoyed a solo lunch at Coogies restaurant. SOURCE

*Lots of lovley pictures! :) XxXx

Posted ImagePosted Image I

n our GALLERY

Edited by becozy
removed 'hot link', redirect to Gallery

Oooooh, the eyes are back!

Posted Image

LOVE the hi-ressies, Becozy!! :pointy:

I'm still waiting for a real hair cut, but this will do in a pinch!! :D

Thanks Barb and Fluffy! x

He is looking pretty good! Not quite the full blown haircut I was hoping for but I don't mind it!

Mr Pinky makes an appearance in this photo that doesn't seem to be in that batch.

Ignore previous link...it is now in the VF photos! Welcome back Mr Pinky!! ;)

Edited by frisby

Mr Pinky makes an appearance in this photo that doesn't seem to be in that batch.

Harvesting pictures and then uploading into the gallery is a time-consuming task -- especially when there's a deluge of images from high-profile events. Barb has been harvesting all morning. You'll likely see new images added throughout the next few days. It doesn't mean we don't have them, it just means it's not loaded yet.

Members have to keep in mind that that those of us who maintain the gallery, do this when "real life" isn't calling. (Unfortunately, all of us are up to our eyeballs in alligators in real life).

We appreciate everyone's patience and understanding!

Spot

Harvesting pictures and then uploading into the gallery is a time-consuming task -- especially when there's a deluge of images from high-profile events. Barb has been harvesting all morning. You'll likely see new images added throughout the next few days. It doesn't mean we don't have them, it just means it's not loaded yet.

Members have to keep in mind that that those of us who maintain the gallery, do this when "real life" isn't calling. (Unfortunately, all of us are up to our eyeballs in alligators in real life).

Spot

Sorry I didn't mean it as a criticism. I have nothing but respect for those that do all the hard work. I only added that it "didn't appear to be in that batch" as a reason for it having a link.

Please feel free to delete my post above (which I'm not doing myself as your one would not make any sense.)

Thanks for explaining Holly....

All is good frisby :hug: - we all get excited about new Gerry pics :drool1:

And the promised Mr. Pinky

Posted Image

and you can be sure if we find HQ image of that bad boy we'll add it ASAP :whoa:

Thank you Barb and Holly :)

I think everyone is feeling a bit fragile at the moment and I got so excited at coming across a pic of G being his usual Mr Pinky self I couldn't wait to share! I should have known you GALS would be on the case.

Big hugs to you both and thanks again to all of you

x

:bow2:

Spot

Don't you worry, Sweetie. You still have them up faster than anyone could possibly expect.

You ladies do a magnificent job.

Love you and him absolutely,

Sandy

These are wonderful. Such good quality.

I'm waiting for more current photos, and I

sincerely hope he does one of the talk shows,

maybe Craig, soon so that we can hear him

talk about this whole experience. I know

a lot of us won't be completely relaxed until

we hear something directly from him.

His eyes are so hooded. I hope he is

getting enough rejuanating sleep.

Everyone should keep him in your prayers

as this is not an easy battle, and it certainly

is not over. It is ongoing for a very long time.

Love him absolutely,

Sandy

Does anyone else notice that no matter the circumstance - wearing a tux or a wetsuit or sweating in soccer (excuse me football) togs the man always looks perfect. And as he gets older, as with Sir Sean and Clark Gable and Cary Grant and others, he just keeps getting more perfect. Hombre es muy macho!

:ty: sp@...

I actually have found that and a couple more at one of the paid 'photo' sites this morning. :yay:

And thank you Ren for the nice mid-size version...

shall add them all later after I handle some 'real-life'!

GALS, I know we are 'concerened' for Gerry but please remember that we don't 'speculate' about Gerry.

:hugs:

Barb

I actually have found that and a couple more at one of the paid 'photo' sites this morning. :yay:

GALS, I know we are 'concerened' for Gerry but please remember that we don't 'speculate' about Gerry.

Barb

Hey there,

There is NO ‘speculation’about GB frankly speaking…

but looking at your recentupdates that’s what you’re trying to do when you

thank Rendita for mid-size picof Mr.Pinky and no word of appreciation

for sharing HQ pic to the Russiansite! Interesting!

Is that how you welcome newbies from ‘a great bunch of fun loving GALS’?!

Barb

Hey there,

There is NO ‘speculation’about GB frankly speaking…

but looking at your recentupdates that’s what you’re trying to do when you

Is that how you welcome newbies from ‘a great bunch of fun loving GALS’?!

Maybe you missed it because of the emoticon, but Barb did thank you in the first line of her post. :)

Ren

Barb

Hey there,

There is NO 'speculation'about GB frankly speaking…

but looking at your recentupdates that's what you're trying to do when you

Is that how you welcome newbies from 'a great bunch of fun loving GALS'?!

Maybe you missed it because of the emoticon, but Barb did thank you in the first line of her post. :)

Ren

sp@ I am sorry for the misunderstanding!

As Ren mentioned, your name was dwarfed by the Thank You emoticon so I can see how you missed it.

Sometimes I do miss a shout-out or mention - although it is never an intentional snub - and I will apologize. :hug1:

It is always nice to see new members posting on the forums and you are most assuredly :Welcome2: