Gerard Butler GALS

3/15 - Gerard Butler Confirmed for Soccer Aid '12

becozy

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can understand the frustration oh my gosh; I was getting close to moving the the UK :p it'll work though; I'm sending lots of "please just work" over :) That's what I kept saying when I was clicking on all the different links

The game just started automatically for me my friend; there was commercials on when I first clicked on it; and then it went straight to the broadcast. It does pause from time to time tho and I hold my breath.

:bonk:

Tammy, the livetv gets me nowhere...I tried.

Stuart the fun4you finally got me there, but it's not the live game. It looks like it's a pregame show. Announcers are talking to Mike M, Harrellson a & Gerry. They're dressed in gray suits. But, it constantly stops; I wait; nothing; then I click; nothing; pop-ups that mess everything up; sometimes certain pop-ups tell me there's an error. Then I have to restart computer because I can't get any screens to close. At least I got SOMETHING. It just wouldn't keep playing and I still can't get the game. When it prompted me to try Stream 2, I couln't find a way to get to it. It didn't give me a Stream 2.

Tammy & Stuart you're being sooooo helpful...thank you. I have such a hard time trying to understand and learn this stupid thing. I thought the internet was supposed to 'hook' you up with the world. Yeh...right. I want to keep trying if others in the states are getting it; but now it's just making me upset.

DAMN

I'm on Oleo and it's working but you have to close all the ads as Stuart said - and they don't look like ads. All those 'Download' now and 'You need this codex' stuff are ads and it can be hard to find the "X" to close them but once you wade through all that you get to the actual screen and Soccer Aid is playing on ITV. It does work but it is confusing to get to it.

jane

My friend Robin try using Goggle Chrome---I use Goggle Chrome as a web browser instead of Internet Explorer; I tested each of the same links in Internet Explorer and I had the exact same issues that your having my friend.

Goggle Chrome: https://www.google.com/intl/en/chrome/browser/ You'll have to download Goggle Chrome; but try that and see if that helps :) :) :)

Sending LOTS and LOTS of Hugs :) :)

Tammy

Stuart,Jane... I finally got it!!!!

After seeing your last post about the game starting soon, I knew that I must have been seeing a 'pregame' show and having trouble with popups. I'M WATCHING IT NOW!!!!

Thank You Stuart & Jane for hangin' in there with me.

(I'm watching while doing this on my phone)

Luv ya both!

Robin

Stuart,Jane... I finally got it!!!!

After seeing your last post about the game starting soon, I knew that I must have been seeing a 'pregame' show and having trouble with popups. I'M WATCHING IT NOW!!!!

Thank You Stuart & Jane for hangin' in there with me.

(I'm watching while doing this on my phone)

Luv ya both!

Robin

Awesome my friend Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

It was soooo frustrating in the beginning; but is gonna be worth all that now :) :) ((I can completely understand what you were going thru my friend)

LOTS and LOTS of HUGS!!

Tammy

OMG! I'm sooo sorry Tammy. I kept saying Jane when I was referring to you. Sorry to confuse both.

Uh oh. So Gerry doesn't get to play the second half? DARN...after all I went through! I heard something said about Gerry doing something in the postgame show?

Robin

OH...now I see him!

Edited by Robin Iris

OMG! I'm sooo sorry Tammy. I kept saying Jane when I was referring to you. Sorry to confuse both.

Uh oh. So Gerry doesn't get to play the second half? DARN...after all I went through! I heard something said about Gerry doing something in the postgame show?

Robin

OH...now I see him!

No worries my friend Robin :) We were all helping each other to get those links to work :) I'm just sooooooo glad that it all worked out in the end Posted Image and we could watch the game :)

Lots and Lots of Hugs my Friend Posted Image

Tammy

Edited by Music of the Night72

Robin

OH...now I see him!

No worries my friend Robin :) We were all helping each to get those links to work :) I'm just sooooooo glad that it all worked out in the end Posted Image and we could watch the game :)

Tammy

sue grint - gbutts greatest london fan - before i begin about the match. for the person who thought gerry was playing for england, wash your mouth out, he would never do that. he was playing for the rest of the world team, along with his fellow scot, james mcavoy, and gbutt played all the first half and half of the second half.

it was a brilliant 4 hours of interviews with the players, especially gbutt, and them showing you the plight of the different children in dire need of money around the world.

it was great we saw them get off their respective coaches as they drove up to the stadium. we saw them walking around the pitch before the match. we saw the team talks in the dressing rooms, and at half term. it was brilliant.

although, i dont like football, it was lovely seeing the celebrities bonding with the football players in their teams, and i was very impressed with gbutt as, especially, in the first half, he was on the ball a lot, more impressive then he was playing with celtic, but then he had just flown in from los angeles and had jet lag.

i presume now he will go up to scotland and spend some time with his family and friends while he is this side of the pond, and before he has to go back to l.a. to start filming again.

It´s a little late to comment on this but I´d like to say that I could watch the whole match online thanks to the links Stuart gave us here, and through Twitter!

I even saw the pre-show and the whole sequence of the "Rest Of The World" getting out of the bus dressed in suits and pink ties - oh what a thrill it all was!

Stuart, THANK YOU SO MUCH again fo your help, because of your links almost all GB fans I know here in Brazil were able to watch the match! I had a great time SundayPosted Image

Love from Brazil,

Karin

Robin

OH...now I see him!

No worries my friend Robin :) We were all helping each to get those links to work :) I'm just sooooooo glad that it all worked out in the end Posted Image and we could watch the game :)

Tammy

sue grint - gbutts greatest london fan - before i begin about the match. for the person who thought gerry was playing for england, wash your mouth out, he would never do that. he was playing for the rest of the world team, along with his fellow scot, james mcavoy, and gbutt played all the first half and half of the second half.

it was a brilliant 4 hours of interviews with the players, especially gbutt, and them showing you the plight of the different children in dire need of money around the world.

it was great we saw them get off their respective coaches as they drove up to the stadium. we saw them walking around the pitch before the match. we saw the team talks in the dressing rooms, and at half term. it was brilliant.

although, i dont like football, it was lovely seeing the celebrities bonding with the football players in their teams, and i was very impressed with gbutt as, especially, in the first half, he was on the ball a lot, more impressive then he was playing with celtic, but then he had just flown in from los angeles and had jet lag.

i presume now he will go up to scotland and spend some time with his family and friends while he is this side of the pond, and before he has to go back to l.a. to start filming again.

Hello guys,

I want to share with you my point of view.

I was there, on Old Trafford and saw it all in flesh.

Gerry was nice and funny as usually before the game, but also he was not bad on the field as well.

There was one bad guy all the time on him, tackled him all the time. Paddy, I thing, he was horrible.

But Gerry's done well.

I was proud of him.

Well done.

It was great fun on Old Trafford....

and I touched the ball too.!!!!!