ginnywhit

Formal or dressy

15 posts in this topic

What is everyone going to wear Friday night? Dress up, casual or dressy dressy?

I'm doing 'going out with friends' dressy, or what I'd call casual dressy. Depends on if I get any new clothes by then, but it will either be slacks and a nice blouse, or a basic sun dress.

Issy

Black cocktail dress with a jacket. It's the only time of the year I can dress up, so I make the most of it!

Suzie

I'm doing dressy but not cocktail dress dressy. That is if the damn thing fits. HAHAHAH! 9 weeks, 5 days!

Black cocktail dress with a jacket. It's the only time of the year I can dress up, so I make the most of it!

Suzie

Think I'll wear black dress with jacket also.....Dressy. I'm like you only time I get to dress up!

Considering Friday is Sam's part of the shindig, I'm going "Business Harley" or "office casual". I don't want him to feel uncomfortable! :rotflmao:

Considering Friday is Sam's part of the shindig, I'm going "Business Harley" or "office casual". I don't want him to feel uncomfortable! :rotflmao:

Yes, you are right. Hummmm, maybe just a nice dress. I'm always thinking about how to be comfortable (running to the front winning prizes, LOL) so I may just for Friday dress casual..

SNORT

I'm wondering how he'll handle the fangurls???

"He's a married preacher. He's a married preacher. He's a married preacher." Lather, rinse, repeat.....

SNORT

I'm wondering how he'll handle the fangurls???

"He's a married preacher. He's a married preacher. He's a married preacher." Lather, rinse, repeat.....

ROFL - yes but a Hell's Angel at one time! I'm sure he's seen it all.....

I'm still stuck about what to wear Friday night. Leggings with dress? Jeans with top? Oh well when the time comes I;ll decided. LOL

I'm wearing a red dress and jacket. Not as dressy as a cocktail dress, it could also be worn to work or Church. I don't think I could pull off leggings or a "biker" look. :p

Wonder if there are any (almost) 70 year old biker chicks???

(Crap, now I need to use bleach to wash that picture out of my brain!)

Suzie

Wonder if there are any (almost) 70 year old biker chicks???

(Crap, now I need to use bleach to wash that picture out of my brain!)

Suzie

:funnyup:

My jeans will be worn with an overblouse. No I don't think I could pull off Biker chick, but I might wear a blue jean jacket. LOL

I was thinking of a jean skirt and a nice blouse, sandals. Now I feel under dressed.