Sevillana

Tus ojos (Your eyes) by Gloria Estefan

6 posts in this topic

Hello everybody! Posted Image

I have just made my first video about Gerry and posted it on YouTube. It is about Gerry's eyes, and for those of you who don't speak Spanish, "mírame" (repeated all through the song) means "look at me".

I hope you'll enjoy it.

Pilar

Sevillana..great first video..and about my favorite Gerry part..his eyes..I hope you keep making videos and post them please...Jessie :goodjob:

Sevillana, love the video. Music is perfect. Thanks for posting for us. Congratulations.

BlueJean

Dear jesusita and BlueJean,

Thank you very much for your comments. Your feedback is very important to me and it encourages me to make more videos about Gerry.

jesusita, I am also very grateful to you for the comment you wrote on YouTube. It was a nice comment that I have accidentally removed (it appeared twice on my video management page, I just clicked to remove one of the two occurrences and suddenly both of them disappeared). I have tried unsuccessfully to retrieve it. If you know any way I can bring it back to my video page, please let me know.

Thanks again and hugs for both of you.

Pilar

Pilar, I love your video!! Great pics of a great guy with beautiful eyes!! I also love your siggy!! Did you make that? If so you should put your name on it. It is awesome! Keep making videos, you are very good at it!

~HUGS~ Kathy

Hi Kathy,

Thanks so much for your comments and your suggestion (I have added my name to the siggy). I have more video projects in mind, so I hope I will be able to post a new one soon.

Posted Image

Pilar