Gerard Butler GALS

Soccer Aid in the UK - May 27, 2012

Gerry is scheduled to play in the "Soccer Aid" match, which benefits UNICEF, on May 27, 2012, in the UK. (For those that don't venture off of the website, there is a lot of chitty-chat about the match on Facebook and Twitter.)

Since many gals (especially on Twitter) keep asking "Who is going?" We are creating this thread so that those attending the charity match, and who may want to get together, will have a place to discuss and make such arrangements.

If you're visiting our site as a result of tweets and/or Facebook posts and you'd like to participate, you're invited to post. :wave: If you're not yet a member, please join us! (It's ok if you don't plan on participating in the future. We're "easy" :cunning:)

We just want to make it easy for the Gerry fans in the UK to communicate with each other regarding this specific event.

As we like to say, "THE MORE THE GERRIER!" ;-)

I'm going at present with some friends. Nice to meet other UK fans.

Moira

I'd love to go just for the fun of it. But it's Mike's birthday AND too close to the Fan Convention... just canna do it this time. :unsure: All those going will have to send us your pics!

There are more celebs getting announced very soon and if David Beckham is one the thought of Robbie Williams, Mark Owen, David and Gerry in one place might just be too much :lmao:

Moira

:wall:

'S not fair!! Why does Gerry always plan his trips to the UK when I already have a ticket back to the US?! I suppose this time he didn't exactly pick the date, but still! You'd think being here for a year I'd catch him on this island just ONCE!

Steph

Moira

I have tickets in the lower tiers near the goal. I hope and pray he takes a corner from there lol.

Knowing my luck he will be at the opposite end :0(

Camera at the ready lol ;0)

Knowing your luck, he will take a corner from your side and bend over to set the ball in place. Rumour has it that he has been doing squats and there is a nice "derriere" developing there. I am very happy to know that you have a great camera, LOL!

Theresa

Moira

I have tickets in the lower tiers near the goal. I hope and pray he takes a corner from there lol.

Knowing my luck he will be at the opposite end :0(

Camera at the ready lol ;0)

Knowing your luck, he will take a corner from your side and bend over to set the ball in place. Rumour has it that he has been doing squats and there is a nice "derriere" developing there. I am very happy to know that you have a great camera, LOL!

Theresa

I can only dream!!! I really think I need to invest in a camera with a mega zoom hahahahaha.

If I get decent pics of course I'll share :0)

It seems ages off really want may to hurry ;0)

Steph I feel your pain :lmao: It's ironic you keep missing him. When are you back in UK as he may stay for a few weeks. I'm sure with it being on tv someone might live stream it so worldwide audiences can see it or upload to You Tube. If I don't go I know I can at least see it live on tv - probably best seat of all.

Moira

Steph I feel your pain :lmao: It's ironic you keep missing him. When are you back in UK as he may stay for a few weeks. I'm sure with it being on tv someone might live stream it so worldwide audiences can see it or upload to You Tube. If I don't go I know I can at least see it live on tv - probably best seat of all.

Moira

I'll be back on the 31st, so maybe he'll still be around. Not that that'd do me much good... I'm sure I have a 1 in a million chance of bumping into him. And if I did, what would I say? LOL. But at least I could breathe the Butler air! :)

Steph

Moira

I'll be back on the 31st, so maybe he'll still be around. Not that that'd do me much good... I'm sure I have a 1 in a million chance of bumping into him. And if I did, what would I say? LOL. But at least I could breathe the Butler air! :)

Steph

My tickets arrived yesterday!!!....... Let the stalking commence ;0)

Only joking . To be honest I think I'd state but I wouldn't want to freak out etc. he must think we're all weridos as it is.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Moira

Steph

My tickets arrived yesterday!!!....... Let the stalking commence ;0)

Only joking . To be honest I think I'd state but I wouldn't want to freak out etc. he must think we're all weridos as it is.

Annette

If you freak out I'm sure Gerry would think you're weird :lmao: you'll be surprised how calm you'll be because he treats people with respect as he appreciates the support.