Gerard Butler GALS

5/7 - Gerry at the Costume Institute Gala in NYC

Added some from the After Party which was at the Ukrainian Institute of America...

He's with Radio Man (Craig RADIOMAN Schwartz...movie set 'mascot', his site here )

Posted Image

and I'm wondering if Gerry's giving Italian tenor Vittorio Grigolo (his site here) tips on wearing a cape with a sexy flourish? :lol:

Posted Image Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image Posted ImagePosted Image

Gerry looks like the Marek Doll when 'he' is all dressed up! :p

Gerry photographed with Vittorio's wife, Roshi Kamdar

Posted Image

When I peaked in this morning to look at the pics, I thought to myself, "Gerry's got a chance to rock a cape again and he's not taking advantage of it?" Now I see he did! I hope he broke out in to "Music of the Night" too!

Thanks, Barb.

Delene

only 1 thing to say .....Posted Image !!!! Posted Image He's so incredibly handsome (as always :) )

He also looks like he's been able to get some rest; in some pictures from the last few weeks he was looking very tired to me. It's good to see him being able to have a fun evening :) :) (I hope that makes sense :) :) )

LOTS of HUGS!!

Tammy

Oh you're kidding me!! He's back in NYC, now that I can't go back down there until who-knows-when?? Posted Image Sure, there's another group from my school going tomorrow, but since I already went, there's no chance of me going this time. -.- *sigh* The life of a fan, I suppose. Guess I'll just sit here, daydreaming about him actually taking a 4-5 hour drive up to the Adirondacks where my school is before he goes elsewhere...Unlikely, but it's all I got. lol

CAPE! CAPE! CAPE! CAPE! :wuv: That reminds me that I haven't watched POTO for about 4 weeks. I swear I'm not obsessed! :whome2:

StarbossaW13, at least you're on the same continent. ;) What are the odds of him coming even near to my country? ;)

CAPE! CAPE! CAPE! CAPE! :wuv: That reminds me that I haven't watched POTO for about 4 weeks. I swear I'm not obsessed! :whome2:

StarbossaW13, at least you're on the same continent. ;) What are the odds of him coming even near to my country? ;)

That is true...and I do want to apologize to everyone if my post sounded at all bitter and/or prideful and/or selfish. If I'm meant to meet him, it will happen when God wants it to. If not, so be it.

That is true...and I do want to apologize to everyone if my post sounded at all bitter and/or prideful and/or selfish. If I'm meant to meet him, it will happen when God wants it to. If not, so be it.

Don't worry, it didn't sound anything like that. ;)

I love the pictures from the Met. Gerry looks like a gorgeous, walking, talking, cape swishing Marek doll!!

Posted Image

Suzie

:kiss::wuv::faint::yummy:

Hello!

OMG!!!! Thanks for these gorgeous pictures!!!! You make my day!!!!! He looks incredibly handsome, very elegant, so great, sexy!!!! Beautiful Gerard!!!!! I had a feeling he would be there!!!! I thought I would seen him on "Entertainment Tonight", no Gerard!!!!! Thanks God, we can see some pictures!!!!!

Josée

I love the pictures from the Met. Gerry looks like a gorgeous, walking, talking, cape swishing Marek doll!!

Posted Image

Suzie

Suzie...I LOVE those outfits on your dolls. YUMMY!! I have a suit for my Jamie but I need a tux now. Jamie deserves it!

~HUGS~ Kathy

:kisswink:

Hello!

What a beautiful man!!!!! Beautiful "Chéri"!!!!! We saw him a little bit on "Entertainment Tonight" last night!!!!! He looks so great!!!! I'm in love over and over again!!!! I can't resist any pictures of him!!!!! I love him so much!!!! We love you forever!!!! You are the most beautiful man!!!! Beautiful face, eyes, hair, everything!!!!! Yes, I'm really addicted!!!!!

Josée

Vittorio is one smart cookie...he knows who should be wearing that cape...After all;:phantom2: Gerry is the best one to "pull it off" the only thing missing was the clean face and slicked back hair...sigh I wish he would try it sometimes...just get out the gel and slick it back in a ponytail for once while in his back tux...and of course shave off the scruff...I love him clean cut and shining faced...Or if he wears a beard; trim it like Adrien Brody Posted Image...hmmm I think it would really suit him...Thanks for the wonderful shots! Edited by may

Can this man be become anymore handsome :tantrum:

Just wait. You'll see. He will. He always does.

Love him absolutely,

Sandy

Yup, that's right, just you wait until he gets a haircut and a darker shade in his hair. :-)

Theresa