Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Sarah

GPS.

---OFF TOPIC---

Speaking of Sass, where the heck is she?

:conf:

Don't know.

Is she posting on the Aussie thread?

Nope, not at all recently. Unless I am blind. (am I?? :o)

I don't know chicken! I haven't even looked over there for ages.

:YG:

We had a bit of a fight yesterday...but lets stop talking about it in here (because I am doing exactly what the problem was, FLOODING!)

We had a bit of a fight yesterday...but lets stop talking about it in here (because I am doing exactly what the problem was, FLOODING!)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Fight?? About what???

Tell me tell me tell meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

:???:

Go look at the last few pages of Australia 8 (start at page 42) I am trying not to think about it and all that ;).

So when is Gerry going to come to Australia, can any of you tell me that? :(

Candy, sadly I'd say NEVER!

:blue: :hissy: :rude: :tissues: :alone:

I found this just recently live journal

It's not very new, but it has a new pic of Gerry, just click the link. Supposedly a Jennifer Love Hewitt fan spotted her and Gerry together. When she later went up to JLH, Jennifer couldn't remember Gerry's name. It was apparently the same place and time where the most recent pap pics were taken.

This was posted Sept. 5 @IMDb... (Gerry sighting)

"Ok, so I'm on vacation in LA and was set on meeting some friends at the hotel Marmount in Hollywood this past Friday night (Sept. 2). WHile I was waiting for them at a table indoors -- my table was directly in front of gerard butlers table. I was at first hesitant if whether or not it was him -- but it was him, most defintely. He was wearing jeans and t-shirt. It was relatively early and he was with a small group of guy and girls friends. he seemed to be having a good time. I unfortuantley left shortly thereafter to meet the rest of my friends at the less swank Bar Marmount ( I apparently had the wrong place).

I am not is biggest fan since I haven't even really seen too many of his movies, but he is goreous. He didn't have his beard look this weekend, but nevertheless looked really cute... of course..."

Guest Beanie

Thank you Elle!!! Nice to know he seems to be having a good time at least (I hope it was really him that she saw). I'm liking the idea of him without the beard look.... hmmmm I do love him looking more clean shaven. (I know, call me weird). Wonder how long his hair was. LOL!!! :D

OK Perrin, when are we So.Cal. GALS going to start spending our weekends hanging out in Hollywood hot spots in hopes of getting the goods on whether or not Gerry has beard or not and how long his hair is getting? Well, I guess now we can leave it up to the TIFF attendees to fill us in because I'm pretty sure he's going to be headed to Toronto this week or next. All this time he's hanging out in our "backyard" so to speak and we never even get a glimpse. :tissues:

Finally! Some goss!

I joined IMDB the other day, but I am finding the boards really confusing! They are well set out at all. :WeirdFace:

Good Sarah, then you can update us! Warning though, there is a lot of gossipy crap on there about Gerry's sexuality, and quite a few posters don't seem to like him much. I joined and read some stuff, but found it pretty boring and mean spirited. Is there only one Forum for Gerry, cause that's all I could find. They don't really discuss anything of any substance.

Let me know if you figure out the layout of the board.

Swan

Some boards on there are quite good...but you have to be VERY carefull what you say. You get some very opinionated and angry people on there just dying to contradict you. I dont mind it, but it doesn't have a nice feel. Every actor just has the one discussion board. Usually when people claim things like 'I know Gerry' for example, I just give them the benefit of the doubt.

Good Sarah, then you can update us!  Warning though, there is a lot of gossipy crap on there about Gerry's sexuality, and quite a few posters don't seem to like him much.  I joined and read some stuff, but found it pretty boring and mean spirited.  Is there only one Forum for Gerry, cause that's all I could find.  They don't really discuss anything of any substance.

Absolutely free of any substance. Only good for Gerry sightings from what I have read...and who knows if the sightings are valid.

I would say the sightings that are documented with photos are the only ones to be certain about. Otherwise anybody can say anything they want to about where he is, what he is doing and who he is doing it with. I have no desire to read the crap people post about his sexuality. I have absolutely no reason whatsoever to believe they are true, they are only mean-spirited. Everything about that man screams "I love women" to me, so I just can't even fathom otherwise and don't want to read it either.

Just saw a posting from Tamara at GB.net that Gerry was planning on attending only the Wednesday world premiere of Beowulf and Grendel and will have to leave Toronto before the Friday screening.

Gotta get a glimpse of that boy (at least) by hook or by crook!

Guest Beanie
Wow... score one for me with the GPS... I was afraid the boy would be unable to hang out too long at that festival. So sorry for the tarts going there -- I wish everyone good Gerry sitings!!! :arms: (huggles)

I have no desire to read the crap people post about his sexuality.  I have absolutely no reason whatsoever to believe they are true, they are only mean-spirited.  Everything about that man screams "I love women" to me, so I just can't even fathom otherwise and don't want to read it either. 

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So so so so soooooo agree.

I don't understand how a man so obviously straight could be mistaken for anything else. Apparently, these days...a man has to dress like a slob and be devoid of any sensitivity and sincerity to be straight.

Or he has to drag his latest conquests before the media for a feeding frenzy on a regular basis! Kudos to our Ger for being able to keep private what should be private. I may fantasize about him in a sexual way on a regular basis but I really don't need to see or read about what he is really doing in the bedroom (or the living room, or on the desk or table or whereever) and who he is doing it with in order for me to KNOW that whomever it is - it is a SHE not a HE (well, except on those probably rare occasions when HE might be 3 a.m'ing alone).

Or he has to drag his latest conquests before the media for a feeding frenzy on a regular basis!  Kudos to our Ger for being able to keep private what should be private.  I may fantasize about him in a sexual way on a regular basis but I really don't need to see or read about what he is really doing in the bedroom (or the living room, or on the desk or table or whereever) and who he is doing it with in order for me to KNOW that whomever it is - it is a SHE not a HE (well, except on those probably rare occasions when HE might be 3 a.m'ing alone). 

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Indeed, indeed, inde.......

Wait...fantasize about him....on a regular....basis??

No one here does that....do they?? :2eyes:

*wink*

But you're right. Just because he's not Colin Farrell with a sex tape, or Tom Cruise with a press conference after every date..........

Gerard James Butler - get that cute little arse of yours down some where at that bloody film festival and have a picture taken PLEASE!!!!!!!!

:tantrum:

Guest Beanie

Ok, so I have heard that the Montreal press reports (television) that Geet has arrived, in preparation for filming to begin for 300!

Hey, Roxy, can you confirm this for us?

I'm so sending good thoughts to Gerry and hoping this is a really rewarding job with no scary fan stories. I can't wait to start seeing press reports on 300's progress.

Squeeeee! :yippee:

Ok, so I have heard that the Montreal press reports  that Geet  has arrived, in preparation for filming to begin for 300! 

Hey, Roxy, can you confirm this for us? 

I'm so sending good thoughts to Gerry and hoping this is a really rewarding job with no scary fan stories.  I can't wait to start seeing press reports on 300's progress.

Squeeeee!  :yippee:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm already hoping to see the first set photos!!!