Gerard Butler GALS
heISmyGspot

VOTE for Facebook Banner Contest

41 members have voted

1. 1. Which banner best depicts Summertime GALS?

Posted Image Donnachaid (Buffy)

Posted Image Sara

Posted Image Camille

Posted Image Lraine

Posted Image Tammy

Posted Image Lady Elissa

:congrats: Donnachaidh

As creator of Entry #1, you're the winner of the first gbGALS FB Banner Contest! (What do ye think?) :)

Thank you to all who participated -- those who created entries and those who voted!

We haven't decided the next theme, but stay tuned! We expect to have our next banner contest in late August/early September.

Gotta pick just one! OK but I think they are all winners. Excellent graphic work all! Thanks for the fun contest.

Good luck to each of you.

Diane

the number one is perfect! Gerry on surf board!! totally summer

Edited by sabrina

ALOHA, Gerry!

It´s entry #1!!!!!!!

xoxo

Karin

Voted! ;)

Congratulations, they are all beautiful! :wave:

They are ALL winners in my book; but #1 has captured his wild side...mmmmm

I like #4. It can be a seasonal thing if we start off with summer like this.

Oh dear this is really tough but I like No.3 for the variety BUT they are all great :)

I like Fatal Attraction......we've seen his sweet side, i like this action side of him :tantrum:

Edited by Celtic Star

GREAT banners.....they all look like summer to me!! Hard to choose!!!

~HUGS~ Kathy

You're the winner of the first gbGALS FB Banner Contest! Thank you to all who participated -- those who created entries and those who voted!

We haven't decided the next theme, but stay tuned! We expect to have our next banner contest in late August/early September.

I like Fatal Attraction......we've seen his sweet side, i like this action side of him :tantrum:

:funnyup:Do you mean my banner "Fatal Attraction"; I made it up after seeing his movie as Chuck in the desert; up close and personal with that Camel...He even mentioned it in an interview with a lady once..when she asked him what character he would like to play next..."I'm up for anything now" he answers; then declares :chuck:"Heck I even f**ked a camel once!"

You're the winner of the first gbGALS FB Banner Contest! Thank you to all who participated -- those who created entries and those who voted!

Congratulations!

Sara

As creator of Entry #1, you're the winner of the first gbGALS FB Banner Contest! (What do ye think?) :)

Thank you to all who participated -- those who created entries and those who voted!

Posted Image My Friend :) :) :) :)

Posted Image

Tammy

Edited by Music of the Night72

:funnyup:Do you mean my banner "Fatal Attraction"; I made it up after seeing his movie as Chuck in the desert; up close and personal with that Camel...He even mentioned it in an interview with a lady once..when she asked him what character he would like to play next..."I'm up for anything now" he answers; then declares :chuck:"Heck I even f**ked a camel once!"

Have seen that camel also...I'd rather he played himself or the desert rat.But thought your banner was great :cunning:

Congratulations, Buff!! Nicely done by all the contestants.

Suzie

:butterfly:Congrats to Buff! (though to be honest, I voted for Number 3 for the infinite variety of summer). :lalala:

Well done summer banner of his Hotness! :yummy:

MODS: Will we know who made the other lovely works of art (banners)? They are all great!

Diane