Gerard Butler GALS

5/15 - White House Taken - Cannes poster

Thanks Delene! I was working on cropping that little goodie and adding to the Gallery!

it's here from a different source: Posted Image

Millenium Entertainment doesn't have distribution though they hope to leave Cannes with some territories sold and a deal locked up.

Thanks Delene! I was working on cropping that little goodie and adding to the Gallery!

it's here from a different source: Posted Image

Sorry, Barb. Should have known you had it under control. Didn't know where to put it either.

Thanks... :wave:

Delene

Completely thud-worthy poster.........he looks wonderful...........so attractive and masculine.........

BlueJean

When has he had time to do anything at all on this film - even shaving and cutting his hair?

BlueJean

I was wondering when or where they got that photo unless it's all photo shopped. Looks like he's wearing a suit, clean cut and we all know Gerry's still sporting his long shaggy, sasquatch chic look.

Take a little of the intense look from the LAC poster without the furrowed brow. Gerry would think he looks like James Bond now! :p

Delene

Edited by GBPhanatic

They probably used an old photo from the time of LAC, and added some gear to it (look at his ear) through Photoshop.

I prefer the his locks and the scruff but I totally understand he must have this clean look for the role...

My heart already weeps for the moment a scissor destroys his king curls Posted Image that´s life!

Love from Brazil,

Karin

DAYYAM!!!!

What Suzie said!!!!

What Suzie and Cheryl said..... :faint:

I hope he does get shaved and a haircut for this movie. It has been too long since I've seen him that way.

~HUGS~ Kathy

:wow2:

I am soooooo excited if this will truly be the looke he will have for WHT!! Of course, it is a bit of artwork or photoshopping to get that beautiful face back into view. I've been DYING to see that beautiful face and cute dimples again. Love the hair long or short, just not the beard.

So anxious to see a movie with you again Mr. B. :wuv:

:hugssnogs:

Luv Ya Gerry!

Robin

Edited by Robin Iris

I just hate it when they photoshop out his character lines and ruggedness. I love his natural beauty.

From Collider May 16:

With the Cannes Film Festival officially kicking off today, there is plenty of big, bold movie marketing to be found. For those of you who couldn’t make it to France (including me), we thought we’d bring you some of the sights. Our international correspondent Magdalena (who you can follow on twitter) has been busy snapping some shots of promotional material at the festival.

... a curiously titled White House Taken, otherwise known stateside as Olympus Has Fallen. One of the two "Die Hard in the White House" projects of the year, Olympus Has Fallen is directed by Antoine Fuqua and stars Gerard Butler. This poster exponentially confuses the two since the Roland Emmerich-directed picture is titled, White House Down. Take a look at the Cannes poster below:

Posted Image Cannes Film Festival-banner - full view at Cannes

Posted Image Cannes Film Festival-banner - Large