Gerard Butler GALS
becozy

5/19 - "White House Taken" financed, Millennium inks deal with West Coast Film Partners

"White House Taken," starring #Gerard Butler and directed by Antoine Fuqua is the first of Avi Lerner's Millennium Films three-year $100 million co-financing and co-production agreement with West Coast Film Partners. The deal is to co-finance two to three wide-release features per year. Millennium currently finances, produces and distributes eight to 10 films per year. Upcoming movies include "Playing the Field" also starring Butler, "The Expendables 2," and "The Paperboy," an official selection at Cannes.

West Coast Film Partners is an equity fund and production company based in Germany, Great Britain and Los Angeles.

Source

That is great news, and they seem to really like Gerry.

Love him absolutely,

Sandy

How things have changed for Gerry since his Cannes trip promoting - I think - Dear Frankie?

:detect:

Terrific news! I am really looking forward to this film!

So I guess they're going with this title. I liked the other one better but oh well. I'm just happy it's happening!

Delene

this film and brilliant are the two films gbutts attached to that i like the sound of the best, but i am confused as gerry has four films now that they are saying hes involved in; white house has fallen, motor city, brilliant and thunder bay. now gerry has always said that a film takes usually three months to complete, so is he doing these four back to back. white house has fallen is due to film july, and motor city is sept. and they said brilliant was later in the fall. surely, this cant be right, as gbutt would be knackered after all those so close together.

then after all that, there was mention of afterburn and i know that hunter something has been taken away, but even though, i know gerry loves his craft there is only so much one man can do.

sue grint - gbutts greatest london fan

I just have to say Go Gerry!! and do as many movies you can !!

Posted ImagePosted Image

Sabrina

kisses gals form Brazil!!