Gerard Butler GALS

5/26 - Gerard Butler new 'face' for Dubai-based Super Max

#GerardButler is to be the new 'face' Super-Max. "We're going to start shooting the commercials with Gerard in June and start our campaign then," said Ajay Bindroo, chief executive of Super-Max. "Being a global company, we needed a global face. He's famous in Hollywood, is very popular in the East and West and has a nice appeal that will appeal to our market." "The only thing I'm worried about is that now I've got to shave off my beard," chuckled Butler, as he scratched his cheeks, when interviewed at the after party Super-Max hosted at Cannes post amfAR gala. Source

Posted Image Posted Image

http://www.facebook....69438221&type=3

http://www.supermaxw...uper_max_videos

Info on 'casting' for 3 spots in post #21 :D

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love his beard, but I love to see him clean shaven once in a while as well.

Can't wait for this commercial. Is this one we will get to see in the US?

I surely hope so. Won't that be great to be watching TV and all of a sudden

to see Gerry's beautiful face pop up.

Love him absolutely,

Sandy

oh nooo he has to shave his beautiful beard off!!! I love this man with a full beard Posted Image,

but I love much more to see him on screen!!! so take off the beard Gerry and be the Super Max Boy!!!

Kisses Gals

xoxoxo

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Yes, just as the shaggy chic look was growing on me, he's going to go all clean shaven.

I'm wondering if this is going to be just a print ad or a commercial for TV? I'd love a TV commercial! I've got a perfect scenario for one!

A very typical shaggy Gerry's in bed just about to make mad, passionate love to a beautiful woman but she stops him! She reaches over in to the bedside stand and produces a SuperMax razor. Of course at this point, the viewer will think either she wants him to get rid of some of his scruffy beard OR some's thoughts will go straight to the gutter thinking other things! With a perplexed look on his face, he takes the razor.

Cut to next scene of G coming out of the bathroom wrapped only in a towel, returning to his woman waiting patiently in bed. But what's this? He still isn't clean shaven! The woman gives him a surprised look and then, of course out of view, he drops the towel and her gaze drops down and then she rolls her eyes in disbelief.

The catch line then could be, "SuperMax three blade razors... for that clean and close, smooth shave, the one she wants to press her cheeks to!" :lmao::behave::bum::jackie:

Delene

Yes, just as the shaggy chic look was growing on me, he's going to go all clean shaven.

I'm wondering if this is going to be just a print ad or a commercial for TV? I'd love a TV commercial! I've got a perfect scenario for one!

A very typical shaggy Gerry's in bed just about to make mad, passionate love to a beautiful woman but she stops him! She reaches over in to the bedside stand and produces a SuperMax razor. Of course at this point, the viewer will think either she wants him to get rid of some of his scruffy beard OR some's thoughts will go straight to the gutter thinking other things! With a perplexed look on his face, he takes the razor.

Cut to next scene of G coming out of the bathroom wrapped only in a towel, returning to his woman waiting patiently in bed. But what's this? He still isn't clean shaven! The woman gives him a surprised look and then, of course out of view, he drops the towel and her gaze drops down and then she rolls her eyes in disbelief.

The catch line then could be, "SuperMax three blade razors... for that clean and close, smooth shave, the one she wants to press her cheeks to!" :lmao::behave::bum::jackie:

Delene

Posted Image Now that would be a commercial I'd have to see!! I Love It!! Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

I do hope that its a commercial that we get to see! Can you imagine watching TV and then ....................... there he is............. Posted ImagePosted Image

Lots of Hugs!!

Tammy

:bellydance: AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :butterfly:

:wuv: Now maybe I will get to see him clean-shaven, even if for only a little while! :woo:

:erik: Erik's Ebony Eyes :phantom:

Edited by Erik's Ebony Eyes

Delene

OMG, Delene. This is too perfect. I loved it!!! :rotflmao: I am wondering what Gerry’s reaction would be if he reads it.

Can´t wait to see the adverts!!

I´m weeping for the scruff to go already but, I too love to see him advertising anything.

He´s got it, he´s DA MAN!

Love from Brazil,

Karin

• 3 weeks later...

06/15/12

3:49 PM SUPERMAX (Soccer Friend) Commercial Morman Boling Casting start date: 6/25/12 for union: SAG

http://www.facebook....252380994868646

CASTING 1 LA

SUPERMAX/Commercial/SAG

Shoot Date: June 25th/ Pay Rate: SAG scale + 10% (12 hour day)

CAST: Gerard Butler

SEEKING:

[ BARISTA ] Female, 22-28, Caucasian, GORGEOUS, SOPHISTICATED, blond or brunette. The barista sees Gerard Butler get foam on his face and goes to wipe it off. SCENE WITH GERARD BUTLER

[ FEMALE COP ] 28-35, Caucasian, BLOND, GORGEOUS and SENSUAL, SOPHISTICATED. The cop pulls Gerard Butler over and gives him a ticket. Prototype: Poppy Montgomery or Maria Sharapova. SCENE WITH GERARD BUTLER

[ SPOKESMODEL/REPORTER ] CAUCASIAN, 30-38, REAL SPOKESMODELS and ENTERTAINMENT REPORTERS! Beautiful and red carpet savvy. You will be interviewing Gerard in a red carpet setting. SCENE WITH GERARD BUTLER

Oooh! Apparently the model from the commercial...

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Only in Hollywood is this what a female cop looks like pulling Gerard Butler over....interesting no? <a href="http://t.co/FsV8jZj4" title="http://instagr.am/p/MEadcGpqOZ/">instagr.am/p/MEadcGpqOZ/</a></p>— Kim Nelson (@kimanelson) <a href="https://twitter.com/kimanelson/status/215180374777663489" data-datetime="2012-06-19T20:32:53+00:00">June 19, 2012</a></blockquote>

casting call for it indicates it will be filmed 6/25

and now we know why Gerry's trainer tweeted...

if Nicky Holender isn't putting us on, for this...

Photo shoot with Gerry!! Top secret location!! twitter.com/NickyHolender/…

— Nicky Holender (@NickyHolender) June 19, 2012