Gerard Butler GALS

6/2 - Playing The Field Release Date Change

Very strategic move as "The Great Gatsby" with Leo DiCaprio is scheduled to be released on Christmas Day.

Delene

sue grint - gbutts greatest london fan - i thought that they were going to say june or at least this summer, not just by 3 weeks. its been ages since coriolanus was at the cinema, although i did meet him at the premiere in london in january, so thats something, and also watched him in the unicef football match last weekend which was brilliant by the way.

According to Box Office Mojo PTF is no longer released on Xmas Day but brought froward to Fri 7 Dec http://www.boxoffice...=changes&p=.htm

Thank You so much my friend for posting information Posted ImagePosted Image

I really; really hope that its in wider release. I never did get to see MGP or Coriolanus in the theaters :( Luckily I have them on DVD now; but it was still frustrating not to be able to see. I understand that there are only so many films that can get wider releases......but not when it comes to Gerry :p He should always; always be in wider release for all of us to our Gerry fix Posted Image

Lots of Hugs!

Tammy

Very strategic move as "The Great Gatsby" with Leo DiCaprio is scheduled to be released on Christmas Day.

Delene

Exactly. Quentin Tarantino's Django Unchained will open that day as well. While they may not sound like they have anything in common, all three (incl PTF) are aimed at adults as opposed to families. I think this is a good move.

I too wish it were an earlier release. Of course, Dec. will be here before we know it.

The older you get the faster time flies.

Is there an opening date for Mavericks yet?

I can't wait for these two. I just wish it didn't take so long from completion to release date.

Gerry will have two more in the can before these two come out.

I hope he is having a wonderful time at home in Scotland. He is going to be so busy

when he gets back.

Love him absolutely,

Sandy

Karin I'd suspect the premiere will be held in LA and this will be a wide release all over US.

Thanks Moira :) I was thinking LA but wasn´t sure, it really makes much more sense.

xoxo

Karin

• 2 weeks later...

such good pictures of Gerard on here, i was so lucky to have seen him during soccer aid but would of been great if he could of signed my I love gerard butler top. hopefully i will see him again one day and he will sign a photo for me . i have liked him sice aslong as i can remember and it would be my dream for him to speck directly to me !!!!!

i think he is not only a sexy man i think he is a amazing actor and from what i know a amazing man.

• 4 weeks later...

Shoot! I thought it was re-scheduled for a fall release.........Sept. or Oct.......

BonnieBJ

You're probably thinking of OMAM which has a new name by the way, "Chasing Mavericks" which is scheduled for Oct. 26, 2012.....so far!

Delene

They always change things all around.

Oh well, as long as I get to see both of these marvelous movies, I'm happy.

Love him absolutely,

Sandy