Gerard Butler GALS
becozy

GALS' Café Mystique - 2012 Virtual Con 'Meeting' place

:Welcome2:to GALS' Café Mystique at the 20121 Virtual Con!!

This will be our 'support' thread for 'hanging out' during the Virtual Con! :drink:

Please join us ~ stop by and say hello...grab a drink :Gerritas:

and a snack :butterfingergif::piesmiley5::partytime:

Don't forget to 'Register' by posting in the thread here

-you'll be eligible for a drawing of one of a few prizes! ;)

Once again there will be live video feeds from Vegas -

Holly (heISmyGspot) is ready to MC and run the feed,

scotsmanstuart is ready to broadcast whatever Holly sends our way, via UStream (details here).

Be sure to keep an eye out for posts, and GALS Twitter when Stuart and Holly have the live feeds up...

and please check out the Virtual Con Silent Auctions (each is listed and pinned in the VC12 Forum)

As always, if you have an idea for a topic, or a fun 'activity' feel free to start a thread in the VC12 Forum!:pointy:

Grab your snack, get comfy, and join us here for some mingling, fun and catching up with old friends :bounce:

and sharing our love of Gerry! :gotgals:

The theme this year is 'Masquerade', so let's use that here at the Café Mystique -

add your Posted Imagefavorite, :drool: inducing, cold-shower necessitating Posted Image photos here

Please remember to use clickable thumbnails or links

of Gerry from his Roles...they are after all, Gerry in Masquerade - a different 'face' and 'persona' ! :hehe:

Welcome and Have Fun!!

Who's first? :whoa:

:wave:

Some of the GALS are in Vegas, some are still travelling...

so for those of us at the Virtual Con we have our 'links' and 'posts' and of course the UStream - which isn't 'live' yet...

I have my cup of coffee Posted Imageand Posted Imagejust waiting to hear from Holly and the Vegas crowd...

To start 'favorite photo of Gerry' Masquerading as...

Alex Rover :hearts:

I l-o-v-e the look on his face. :D

Posted Image

Good Afternoon my friends Posted ImagePosted Image

Coffee-----check

Good Friends---check

One of my Favorite Gerry pic---check ---------------- Posted Image

^^^correction on that picture........one of my favorites to start off with Don Juan....Posted Image

*** Posted Image<<<for Barb :D

Lots of Hugs for everyone!

Tammy

Edited by Music of the Night72

:wave: Hi ALL!

No drink, no snack, but I'm sure I'm with lots of company and I am here ready for some fun!

Posted Image

OK, you who know me know I have to start with my favorite Gerry character, BEOWULF. Be still my heart!! The man does it for me AND EM!!!

:butterfingergif: That will always be my favorite from when I was a kid.

Hey Tammy...Nice to see you again!!! Is this your first Virtual Con? It's a blast even if we can't be in Vegas.

~HUGS~ Kathy

Hi GALS!

Just popping in to say :wave: and getting excited for the Virtual Con fun. Thanks to becozy (Barb) for all her work and dedication to the Virtual Con. :thankyou:

Yum some masquerades by Gerry already posted. Me too--I love all the faces of Gerry in his roles. But as you can see I love Alex Rover too.

Remember when THIS was the first peek we had at Gerry as Alex Rover? I tell you I was toast after that! :toast: and I am again looking at this now... :thud:

Posted Image

Loved it so much I attempted my own drawing of it.

Posted Image

<picking myself up off the floor AGAIN!> Diane

:wave: Hi ALL!

No drink, no snack, but I'm sure I'm with lots of company and I am here ready for some fun!

Posted Image

OK, you who know me know I have to start with my favorite Gerry character, BEOWULF. Be still my heart!! The man does it for me AND EM!!!

:butterfingergif: That will always be my favorite from when I was a kid.

Hey Tammy...Nice to see you again!!! Is this your first Virtual Con? It's a blast even if we can't be in Vegas.

~HUGS~ Kathy

Hello my friends again!!

It's good to see you again too my friend Kathy Posted Image

Thank You so much Barb for all of your work and dedication for virtual con Posted Image

Yes first Virtual Con :D I'm excited!!!! I sooooo wish that I could be in Vegas; but I am looking forward with being new friends here Posted Image

Let the fun begin.............Posted Image

Sorry on the first picture there; I mis-read that (I was thinking Gerry dressed in costume for some reason--d00h Posted Image)--hubby came home from work; now he's working on the cable.......don't mess with his t.v....lol (its been a mess for the past 2 weeks...gotta love cable companies--they never do anything wrong---its always your equipment hmmmm...lol) BUT all is good....he is on phone with cable company; and I am here fixing my oopsie Posted Image

Here's another favorite picture ............"The Stranger"

Posted Image

Lots of Hugs!!

Tammy

Edited by Music of the Night72

No oopsies!

:goodjob:

ALL Photos of Gerry are 'good' here!

I was trying for a 'theme', but really....:humph:

do we need one? Nah! :crack:

Nice to see you all here :grouphug: and Tammy congrats on your First Virtual Con! :bounce:

Gerry is a THEME all in himself :funnyup: I hava a feeling I'm gonna see some gorgeous things in here!! :pant: Hmmm...How to pick a favorite pic... Barbara, I son't think I've seen that Alex Rover yet for some reason, at least not clickable big and gorgeous!! :drool1: The "look" is amazing!

Barb, I would like to thank you for all you do and have done for all the Virtual Cons.

Now, how is Posted Image to get the juices flowing?

No oopsies!

:goodjob:

ALL Photos of Gerry are 'good' here!

I was trying for a 'theme', but really....:humph:

do we need one? Nah! :crack:

Nice to see you all here :grouphug: and Tammy congrats on your First Virtual Con! :bounce:

Thank you so very much my friend Posted Image

It's very nice to meet everyone Posted ImagePosted Image I just want to say a HUGE Thank You to everyone! You have all made me feel so welcome Posted Image

Here's that extra picture of Gerry at Hedi Klum and Seal's Halloween Costume Party in October 2010 when they had them: Posted Image

Lots of Hugs!!

Tammy

Barb, I would like to thank you for all you do and have done for all the Virtual Cons.

Now, how is Posted Image to get the juices flowing?

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

I just saw this after I had posted...........but I had to post and say Posted Image (can never post to many times when it comes to good friends and Gerry :)

Hugs!

Tammy

Yeah, he has that effect on us.

:whome2: Yes you, Gerry!

Edited by Knight Phantom

:wave: hey Deb!!!! :seeyou:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:ty:all for the kind words...it's fun to do this because you're all so appreciative :D

It's wonderful to see your 'favorites' the pictures that get 'buried' by the onslaught of new ones :whoa:

The Stranger...asking for One More Day...

the look in Gerry's eyes...

Posted Image *sigh*

Dropping to say "Hi"!!! :bellydance:

So glad we have his virtual con again this year! :butterfly:

:erik: Erik;s Ebony Eyes :phantom:

:wave: hey Deb!!!! :seeyou:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:ty:all for the kind words...it's fun to do this because you're all so appreciative :D

It's wonderful to see your 'favorites' the pictures that get 'buried' by the onslaught of new ones :whoa:

The Stranger...asking for One More Day...

the look in Gerry's eyes...

Posted Image *sigh*

*sigh* I absolutely agree there my friend Barb Posted Image

oh how I just melted the first time that I saw this part in Dear Frankie; I had to keep pausing and rewinding; and pausing to get more tissue!

The Stranger says Goodbye.... ((oh how I would just LOVE to see a sequel! OMG; I NEED to find out if they re-connect :D I know it kind of takes away from the feel of the film..........but; I really want to know if they re-connect :p ))

Posted Image

Lots of Hugs!

Tammy

Love the pics from Dear Frankie...his eyes alone carried so much emotion!

:wave: Bonnie! and Sharon!! :yay:

Well GALS, have to save my strength for tomorrow and Sat nights when Vegas is in full 'swing' :D

so I'm calling it 'quits' for tonight,

with this Posted Image for 'sweet dreams' :p

up early if I was in Vegas what would I be doing......still sleeping because of the time zone, lol

Almost action time!!!

Barb, that avi is just cruel (especially first thing in the morning)! *KLENCH*

*goes to get Womb Raider* Hmm, Gerry for breakfast...sounds yummy!

Bonnie I love that siggy! :funnyup:

Morning Ladies!!!

:wave: Bonnie! and Sharon!! :yay:

Well GALS, have to save my strength for tomorrow and Sat nights when Vegas is in full 'swing' :D

so I'm calling it 'quits' for tonight,

with this Posted Image for 'sweet dreams' :p

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Good Morning my Friends!!

Posted Image to the WEEKEND!!! Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

LOTS of Hugs!!

Tammy

:cunning: Deb!!

Glad that steamy avi was appreciated :lalala:

Tammy...I do love that Gerracula pic...very enticing...'come to me'....YOU Betcha!! :yummy:

It's so wonderful to 'see' so many GALS here!

Hi, Ebony Eyes :wave:

Dina!!

Bonnie!!

There's an awful storm (gusty winds, ground to air lightning, hail!!) approaching my area so I may have to shut down the computer for a while...have batter backup but it's 'dying' and am just praying our home doesn't loose power. We have power outages at the drop of a squirrel on a line and at least 3-4 times a month. Anyhoo, if I'm 'missing'...that's why! :bonk:

RocknRolla photoshoot....

Posted Image

Hey Barb, Fingers crossed for easy storm and NO power loss!! It's stormin here too Ugggh!! Batten down the hatches!!! It's almost :partytime::bounce:

This one makes my tummy do a flip :faint:

Posted Image

Edited by bonnieboo98

And so glad you enjoy my siggy Deb :funnyface: