Gerard Butler GALS
becozy

GALS' Café Mystique - 2012 Virtual Con 'Meeting' place

OOOH! Niiic 'salute' pic Bonnie!

Posted Image 300 Premiere in London

Yes, I like that one...and he was so young!

happy wet Gerry

Posted Image

joyful wet Gerry Posted Image

:yummy:

Stuart is going to have Bounty Hunter Movie Chat shortly on UStream to fill in before Vegas Con broadcast....

Just got a text from one of the GALS. So glad my cookies made it safe

Your legendary cookies made it to Vegas but you didn't? :unsure:

Oh my!!

Landa, nice to have you with us at the VC!:D

Was not able to get to a computer for the the Sam Childers Q & A.

How did it go?

To use an old phrase... "Party-on!!!!" :D

:erik: Erik's Ebony Eyes :phantom:

Hey Landa, glad to hear it! What kind did you make this year?? Maybe one year you could make Camels!!! :funnyup:

GREAT pictures gals!! I missed the Q&A with Sam!!! I am so mad that I did. I deserve to be :spank: I didn't realize it was going to happen so early in the day. I hope it will be for download later.

I had to make a siggy out of this series. I made it a few years ago.

Posted Image Oh to be her!!!!!

Bonnie...LOVE your siggy girl!! I have missed seeing your Hump Day siggys. Keep them coming!

~HUGS~ Kathy

Erik's Ebony Eyes, the Q&A was brief but there were some good questions and thought provoking comments by Sam -

Kathy, I wasn't able to capture the 'stream' but hopefully Stuart or Holly will have it for us :D

and I like the clever avatar!!

Bonnie... Camels!!:silly: I too, enjoy your clever takes on 'hump' day! :lol:

Posted Image

You Ladies are killin me with all the Gerryliciousness!

Landa. glad the cookies made it :drool1:

Gotta go eat dinner, be back in a bit.

Hello my friends Posted ImagePosted Image

LOVING!! these Gerry pics!! Posted ImagePosted Image

we need to have some cupcakes to go with the cookies Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Ohhhh to be the cupcake that Gerry's lips will have touched ................. Posted Image

LOTS of Hugs!!!

Tammy

Edited by Music of the Night72

Barb (becozy) have I told you lately I love how you take care of all of us! You are a wonder girl! SO appreciated by so many!!!

I REALLY enjoyed the streaming video tonight. I was shocked that Sam got so much money for his pants. There must be a God watching out for Sam's kids.

~HUGS~ Kathy

Aw, thanks Kathy!

I added the photos Leslie sent to you...

and thank God indeed for generous GALS...

and thank Stuart and Holly for the 'feed'!! :D

Tammy...a dream come true:

Posted Image

screen cap source: This Morning - Bounty Hunter Junket - March 2010

:lol:

Aw, thanks Kathy!

I added the photos Leslie sent to you...

and thank God indeed for generous GALS...

and thank Stuart and Holly for the 'feed'!! :D

Tammy...a dream come true:

Posted Image

screen cap source: This Morning - Bounty Hunter Junket - March 2010

:lol:

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image(gonna have this image in my brain this weekend ............and that's not a bad thing at all......hehehe Posted Image)

Most definitely...........THANK YOU!!! Posted Image soooooo much Holly and Stuart for everything!! Posted Image

I could not agree more!! God Bless all those generous GALS!! God is good!!

cannot RESIST .................. to start your sweet dreams...............Good Night my friends; and Sweet Dreams Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

LOTS more HUGS!

Tammy

Hey GALS! Tried to watch the Q&A last night, but it still wasn't on when I went to bed. Hope I can see some more streaming tonight!

My contribution to Gerry pics...from my 2nd favorite movie, Dear Frankie!

Posted Image Click

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

PS...Kathy, I adore your sig! Love the effects, how did you do it?

Edited by Dragon Slayer

:wave: Marge

There are vids posted on Ustream, links in post: Video: Part One & Two-Vegas - Friday evening

The Stranger *sigh*

Here's a little eye opener to start the afternoon...

from "Of Men and Mavericks" filming "Frosty' Gerry!:drool1:

Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image

Good Afternoon my friends Posted Image

Dear Frankie.........The Stranger.........Posted ImageGood pic my friend! just that look............***melts***

Oh my a wonderful early afternoon eye opener indeed my friend Barb ............Posted Image **picks self up from floor**

Posted ImagePosted Image

Lots and Lots of Hugs!!!

Tammy

((changed picture Posted Image))

Just finished watching Holly and the auction from last night. Kudos to you Barb, Holly, Stu, and Mel(running camera?)for all the hard work.

Wishing I was with me girlies at the Shade Tree!

Tammy...FYI...that pic is Gerry's head on someone else's body. Gerry has a much better body than that! That one has been around for a long time along with some other phoshopped bodies...just thought you'd like to know.

Posted Image

Edited by Dragon Slayer

Barb...what are you trying to do kill us with those three pics? Especially that hand down the front pic. :faint:

Love all of the pics here. Tammy, where did you find that pic of Gerry pulling open his shirt? :drool1: I have never seen that one before and I thought by now I had seen them all.

Marge...DragonSlayer...I worked on the two pics separately in Photoshop then combined them and feathered the edges. I played around with coloring and used the clone tool. Actually, it was a lot of experimenting with effects and tools. I like the outcome too.

The streaming video was great last night. Thank you Holly and Stuart for sending it to us. I was amazed at the bidding for Sam's pants. Sam is right, God is always there for him. He must be doing something right.

Here is a pic of Sam with Buff that Leslie sent me via her iPhone.

Posted Image

~HUGS~ Kathy

it is so hot here in Milwaukee, I feel like I'm in Vegas, lol

Tammy...FYI...that pic is Gerry's head on someone else's body. Gerry has a much better body than that! That one has been around for a long time along with some other phoshopped bodies...just thought you'd like to know.

Posted Image

Sorry about that my friend Posted ImagePosted Imagesomeone had sent that to me years ago; I've just melted at the eyes and never paid attention to the rest of the body Posted Image BUT the good news is............that picture is long gone from computer and photobucket...............more room for the 'real' Gerry Posted Image

My friend Kathy I got the pic from the gallery--it was from an interview this year at Cannes: http://www.gbgalsgal...mage73.jpg.html (thank you my friend Barb for capturing the screenshot Posted Image) I saw it and had to add.......it was just calling us Posted Image

Posted Image ohhhhh to be that paper Posted Image

^^^Gerry and Woody at the 69th Golden Globe Nominee Annoucement

Lots and Lots of Hugs!

Tammy

Dina! ((hug)

Tammy that's so sweet of you to dedicate a table to all of us! :metoyou:

Kathy :kisswink: thought that would add a little 'wake-up' factor...I'm still exhausted from staying up till almost 4am! I added the photo of Sam and Buff...is her screen name Donnachaidh/Burma? (too many nicknames for me to remember, LOL!) Thanks for passing Leslie's photo on for the Gallery!

We had the power company look at the line to the house, and they worked on some 'replacements' on the house/pole so we were w/o power for about 40 mins and I didn't have coffee to 'wake up...thus the handy Gerry :cunning:

Deb! Glad you got to 'catch up' on the feed!

Marg hope you can get to view them too.

More clevage screen-caps from Cannes here:

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Tammy....Right-click-save that baby!!!! Thanks sweetie!!! Oh yes!!! To be that paper!!!! lol !!!!!

Now everything you see here is Gerry. No manips with this one.

Posted Image

I would have posted the standing one (you know which one I mean) but not sure if it can be shown here. If so, let em know and I will post it.

BTW, I almost died when I saw the leather pants Gerry wore in Beowulf was auctioned off last night. It is rare to see anything from that movie. I know EM would have died also.

~HUGS~ Kathy

Dina! ((hug)

Tammy that's so sweet of you to dedicate a table to all of us! :metoyou:

Kathy :kisswink: thought that would add a little 'wake-up' factor...I'm still exhausted from staying up till almost 4am! I added the photo of Sam and Buff...is her screen name Donnachaidh/Burma? (too many nicknames for me to remember, LOL!) Thanks for passing Leslie's photo on for the Gallery!

We had the power company look at the line to the house, and they worked on some 'replacements' on the house/pole so we were w/o power for about 40 mins and I didn't have coffee to 'wake up...thus the handy Gerry :cunning:

Deb! Glad you got to 'catch up' on the feed!

Marg hope you can get to view them too.

More clevage screen-caps from Cannes here:

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Yes Barb, Donnachaidh/Burma is Buff. She wants to be called Buff on here. Thanks for more cleavage pics. I just realized I missed those pics because I was in Wisconsin visiting family during Cannes.

~HUGS~ Kathy