Gerard Butler GALS
Abrock

Roll-Call

Mousie and I got home this evening without incident. :) Miss everyone already!

I made it home this evening too :pointy:

What a fabulous Convention! So inspiring and heartfelt. LOVED every minute of it.

More amazing things to come for next year! Stay tuned!

Hugs,

Cheryl

:wave: Suzie and I got in 35 minutes ahead of schedule at 6:40pm, central time. I'm so glad we had a non-stop flight.

Home...miss you all!

:wave:

:tantrum: as usual...missed the fun. Can anyone tell me how many fans made it there this year?

Lisa Lin got home safely at 2pm yesterday. Deetz and I flew in at 1am this morning. We are all home safely and accounted for....LOL. Till next year, Gals!!!

Hugs Poppy

:kiss:

Edited by Poppy

Landed at noon yesterday and went straight to work.. With tears in my eyes.. Miss everyone.. Those who were there and those who could make it... Hugs all

Got home Sunday evening, but I think I learned a lesson...should have stayed one more night to recuperate from the late hours/lack of sleep before attempting the drive home! Wow, was I tired, but took it slowly and stopped when I needed to, just to shut my eyes for a few minutes, then back on the road...glad it was only a 5 1/2 hour trip! It does take a while to get back to reality and into a normal routine after such a fun-filled and inspirational weekend as was had by everyone...missing you all, and looking forward to next year!

:detect:Will there be photos again this year so those who could not make it can enjoy to see? How many people showed up this year? I've been here 6 years and have read about and envied the photos of those lucky fans who got to attend. Sounds like a wonderful week-end...sigh

Got home about 1:00 AM this morning to a rainy night. Got ready for bed and then POTO came up on my TV - so I wrapped my self in my new beautiful Red Death Blanket and watched it again. What a way to end a wonderful, inspirational and awesome weekend. I don't know how these events get better and better every year. Our mods are the best and everyone start saving for next year - can't wait to see what they come up with next!

Posted Image

Hugs, Barbara