Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Swansong

Chanson de l'Ange

Posted Image

Greetings fans and friends! It is my greatest pleasure to announce that my complete 3 volume Phantom of the Opera based book series is now finished and has been submitted to my publisher! As some of you know, I began writing Chanson de l’Ange in February of 2004. Throughout the writing process I have been hit with one challenge and crisis after another, and there have been times when I thought Chanson would never actually be published in its complete form-but that day is just around the corner.

All I can do now is hope that I have given my readers a story with a beginning, middle, and end that will satisfy and thrill them until the last page! In just a few weeks Chanson will be available through on-line resources in both paperback and ebook formats!

I would like to thank all of my supporters, readers, and fellow fans for your interest in my books. Some of you have been with me since February 2004 when I began posting Chanson chapter by chapter on a Gerard Butler message board-and some of you even before that via personal emails! Had it not been for your encouragement and love of this story, I would have given up years ago! Thank you!!!!

Check my website for soon to be announced release date! http://www.chansondelange.com

Swannie

Edited by Swansong

Wonderful! I'm gearing up my Kindle as we speak! :yay: :yay:

Fantastic. . . I want the paperbacks, so I can carry them everywhere. I'm a gal who needs a solid hardbook in hand to truly put me in touch with the words. I can read almost everything else electronically, but a book to leaf through, touching each page, is a personal treasure. When people see the incredible covers, they will ask me what I'm reading, and then I can pass on the addiction, yes? :kisswink:

Edited by givemeabeach

Wonderful!!! :wuv: So happy for you, - and myself! :kiss: *goes to check out dates and such*

Hugs from Eva Mari

:yay: Swannie! Can't wait to get my hands on them! Gonna get the whole set, even though I already have book 1. I have a Kindle, but I agree with Beachie, there's still nothing like the feel of a real book! :) I mainly use my Kindle for travel or when something isn't available in paperback.

:pointy: Yay Swannie!

This is what we have been patiently waiting for. I want the paperbacks too so I can enjoy the texture and feel of a new book to carry with me so people can comment on the beauty of the covers and want to get one too. Initially I will buy Book 3 because I am dying to read the rest of the story. I also have Book 1 already but I hope to get the others for a complete set.

Diane

This is such great news, Swannie! I'm so happy for you and Chanson!

Delene

Wow! Well sh*t fire and save matches!!

:doh:I feel like a jerk, I have been around a year and had no idea about your wonderful gift.

Congrats, my Mom is an author and has been struggling for years to get published <her Self-publishing fiasco didn't help her confidence much>.

I am proud of you GAL. This is so going on my reading list!

Swannie...remind me...I have your original book so which book or books should I get to complete the story. Or do you recommend that I get all three because of changes. I also love real books over eBooks.

~HUGS~ Kathy

Honestly, Kathy...I believe the writing is much improved with the revised edition, but if you don't want the extra expense of purchasing all 3 books, all you will need is Book 3 to complete the story from where the original book left off. Hope that answers your question!

Thought I would post all 3 of the covers with approx number of pages for each.

Book 1 approx 350 pages

Posted Image

Book 2 approx 350 pages

Posted Image

Book 3 approx 500 pages

Posted Image

Honestly, Kathy...I believe the writing is much improved with the revised edition, but if you don't want the extra expense of purchasing all 3 books, all you will need is Book 3 to complete the story from where the original book left off. Hope that answers your question!

Thought I would post all 3 of the covers with approx number of pages for each.

Book 1 approx 350 pages

Posted Image

Book 2 approx 350 pages

Posted Image

Book 3 approx 500 pages

Posted Image

Thanks Swannie....I think it may be worth getting all three for the revised books and those beautiful book covers. By now I would have to reread the original book anyway so why not start over with these books. BTW, Congratulations on these books!

~HUGS~ Kathy

Thank you Kathy for asking the same question I had! :wave:

Congrats Swannie! Since I too have the original book, I will order the three book set.