Gerard Butler GALS

6/29 - Twit Pic of Gerry...haircut? shave? Take a look! LOL

Well, I see somewhat of a shave but which hair did he cut?? They all still look pretty long to me. Maybe this was before Supermax triple blade encounter. He's not exactly the clean shaven guy I thought I'd see by now nor would he sell many razors.

Thanks, Barb.

Delene

There is that beautiful face that I have missed for SOOOOOOOOOOO LONG!! I can even see his chin and cheek dimples!! I like the hair color too and LESS curls!!! I'm in heaven!!! He looks GREAT!!

~HUGS~ Kathy

I was hoping it's a 'new' photo...

no haircut, but it's got some conditioning going on, as opposed to wild and wooly :lol:

and yes, it IS lovely to see more of his face :D

I was hoping for a fully 'new' look...guess we have to wait a bit longer though.

It looks like the scruff is all new growth. Maybe Gerry WAS clean shaven a couple of days ago.

The tweeter says that was her mom in the picture. Doesn't mean she and her mom are in the same city.

Suzie

Posted Image

So jealous my mom met Gerard Butler twitter.com/DanielleHynes1…

— Danielle Hynes (@DanielleHynes11) June 29, 2012

7:44 PM - 29 Jun 12 via Twitter for iPhone

Gah! seriously!?! Lucky Lady your Mama is...Jewels is sooo jealous too. I wonder if I could be as cool as she looks right there?

Be still my heart.... :heat::wuv:

Isn't he going to be a secret service character come July?

They are usually pretty short haired, right? Not Terry, perhaps, - but shortish? Or have they moved on?

+ he is supposed to be retired, right? Hmmmm....

I love that they haven't gone completely bananas with the hair dye ( read TOO dark.. )

albeit I'd love some silver temples +... :kiss:

Edited by NordicGirl

I was hoping for a fully 'new' look...guess we have to wait a bit longer though.

Couldn't agree with you more!

:yummy: ME TOO...I want that Terry Sheridan look.:terry:..unless he is playing Dracula...:whome2:...yes you!

Well, I see somewhat of a shave but which hair did he cut??

Thanks, Barb.

Delene

LOL! My thoughts exactly... :bellydance:

Gaw... just one eensy-teensy recent completely clean-shaven pic... pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee... :Milo4:

LOL! :lol:

::erik: Erik's Ebony Eyes :phantom:

:swoon: O M G !!

I was sooooooo excited when I first saw this yesterday. I couldn't believe my eyes. The hair is ABSOLUTELY SCRUMTIOUS!!

And it's sooooo wonderful to see that beautiful face with those beautiful dimples again. Thank you for letting us see the best part of you again Gerry...well, it's one of his best features. :wuv::lol: I'm in LA LA Land. :wuv:

You look so much better AND younger Gerry without that grey beard.

Luv ya, Luv ya, Luv ya.

Robin Iris

The ONLY way I see a hair cut like this one working for him would be if he did a biopic of Ted Bundy like Delene and I were talking about on another topic "Possible WW wrestler role" for Gerry. He would make a fantastic Ted Bundy; I mean those eyes...and then that undertow of menace...He has the talent to turn on a dime from Angel to Demon... :cunning: All that in such a tempting package too,,,

:yummy::faint::kiss:

Hello!

Thanks for this picture!!!! She's so lucky!!!!!! He looks so great, more handsome than ever!!!!! He has such beautiful hair!!!!!! Beautiful face, beautiful eyes!!!!!! He's simply irresistible, so sexy!!!!!!! I'm faiting right now!!!!!! Don't worry, I can handle it!!!!!

Josée

:pant: Had to come out of hiding to comment on this one!! Damn!! I...I really have no words.

:gerrylicious:

:galdown:

:unsure:Hiding? Why hide LoriW we all have the same thing in common...Gerry...right? Join the fun!

No more hiding!! I promise!

-Lori

:wave:That's great to hear Lori; we love to get to know all Gerry's fans...and their opinions! Don't forget that you get a new icon as your postings go up and they are ALL gorgeous...but of course..they have Gerry on them Lol... :cunning: