Gerard Butler GALS
SouthernGirl28

The phone call that changed my life! Update 7/19 post #11

So tomorrow I have an interview at 10:30 for a teaching position!!! I'm excited and nervous!!! Prayers please :)

I was having a few bad days last week and then boom I got a voicemail on Friday for an interview Monday. Is this a sign?? I sure hope so after 5 years of waiting!!! Here's to being back with 4 year olds :) :) :) :)

:hugs:

April

Edited by SouthernGirl28

That is fantastic news April & it's been a long time coming.

I'm sending lots of prayers & good thoughts your way.

Ren

Excellent news April! I'll send good vibes and good luck your way :pointy:

Hugs,

Cheryl

Prayers going out April that all goes well for you tomorrow. I have been praying for this for a long time. Good luck sweetie and remember to relax and be yourself and show the interviewer how much you want to teach children.

~HUGS~ Kathy

Hi April...I'm afraid I'm a wee bit late here...but I hope that it all went well today.

big huge hugs,

Sue

Thanks ladies!! I really appreciate it :) Alas today was no different. I heard the same thing I've heard for 5 years...."you would be a great teacher" and then I hear "if it doesn't work out this year". I mean really compliment a person then tell them they aren't good enough!

April

oh April .... :comfort: hugs sweetie.

love you.

Sue

Thanks ladies!! I really appreciate it :) Alas today was no different. I heard the same thing I've heard for 5 years...."you would be a great teacher" and then I hear "if it doesn't work out this year". I mean really compliment a person then tell them they aren't good enough!

April

Sweetie, it is a sign of the times. The woman is actually telling you that you are good enough to be a teacher but jobs are very hard to come by these days, especially in the teaching profession. I'm sure the teachers with years of experience get the jobs over the newcomers. You just have to keep going, stop thinking it is you. It isn't! It's the economy and the job market that is killing this country. It is so sad when people who want to work and have the ambition can't get a job. I feel for you sweetie, but hang in there. Your day will come.

~HUGS~ Kathy

Exactly what Kathy said April. This economy is very tough. It's good they liked you, and gave you good feedback.

Keep going and don't give up.

Hugs,

Cheryl

My friend I am so sorry that I made here late; but you are in my thoughts and prayers.

I absolutely agree with Kathy. The economy right now is not at its best; but stay strong! Your time will happen and you will be ready to shine :) :) (I'm always reminding myself that everything happens in God's Time and not my time)

Never Give Up my Friend April! We are all here standing beside you Posted Image

Lots and Lots of Hugs April!

Tammy

So today, July 19th at around 2:20 pm I got the phone call that changed my life!!!!!

I got a job!!!!! I'm going to be a Pre-K teaching assistant. The teacher I'll be working with is going to retire after this year so keep your fingers crossed that I will be considered for her job next year!!!

After 5 years of waiting it's time to celebrate!!!!

April

Oh April, I am so happy for you!!!!

Posted Image my sweet friend....and look, even Gerry sends his...Posted Image

I knew this day would come for you.

hugs,

Sue

Aww thanks Sue!! I love the icons!! I was in a card store when I got the call!! I was floored :) School starts August 1st...Hello 4 year olds :) :)

April

Awww....I love the lil' mini's the best! Blessed be.

Such good news, congrats!

April, I'm so happy for you!

This is very exciting news & you are now on your way to fulfilling your dreams & Pre-K......they're so cute & loving.

Ren

:wow2: Congrats April!!!! I'm so happy for you.

I know how long and hard you've worked to get this. Good luck girl! :goodjob:

Hugs,

Cheryl

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

CONGRATULATIONS!! My friend April Posted Image

God is good Posted Image

Sending LOTS of Good Wishes for a great year ahead and LOTS of prayers that you get to take over for the teacher that is retiring.

LOTS and LOTS and Hugs!

Tammy

:cheer::woo::party::goodjob::congrats::thewoman:

I'm so happy for you April! You have been very patient and now it is paying off. This is the first BIG step and the most important one. I know you will do a great job.

~HUGS~ Kathy