Gerard Butler GALS

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally!! It's so good to see him again. I was beginning to think that he might never cut that hair. He is so handsome with his hair cut and the beard trimmed. :pointy: He has many years to go and hopefully he will wait several years before he lets his hair grow long!! Then he can look intellectual as he steps into his old age. :kisswink:

I also prefer him with the short hair instead of the long hair. I don't mind the bear but I don't like the clean shaven look. I prefer some scruff

:yummy::whome2:

:faint::yummy::drool1::kisswink:

Hello!

He looks so great, always very very very handsome!!!!!! We just can't get enough!!!!!!

He's the most beautiful man!!!!!I fall in love with all over again and forever!!!!!! OMG!!!!!

Josée

WOW! LOOK AT ALL THE 'OL SCHOOLERS' POSTING! IT'S GREAT TO SEE Y'ALL! **BIG BOOBIE SQUISHIN' HUGS**

Kathy... your Terry/White House siggy? Made me pull a chicken loin. Just sayin...

Kathy... your Terry/White House siggy? Made me pull a chicken loin. Just sayin...

Geez Holly, I hope that is not painful. :cunning:

Robin...Gerry looks the same today as he did in your siggy. That siggy pic was taken back when he made "Shattered". Amazing. The man has gotten younger.

~HUGS~ Kathy

Posted Image <blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Me and Gerry(: (Gerard Butler) love him<3 <a href="http://t.co/4sG855Ml" title="http://twitter.com/MeganSherrill/status/222781453908451328/photo/1">twitter.com/MeganSherrill/…</a></p>— Megan Sherrill✌ (@MeganSherrill) <a href="https://twitter.com/MeganSherrill/status/222781453908451328" data-datetime="2012-07-10T19:56:53+00:00">July 10, 2012</a></blockquote>

You lucky, lucky lady. He looks GRAND.

He looks ready for business.

Love the attire.

Love him absolutely,

Sandly

I also prefer him with the short hair instead of the long hair. I don't mind the bear but I don't like the clean shaven look. I prefer some scruff

:yummy::whome2:

I love the scruff also, and I love the beautiful curls he just cut off.

I don't like his hair quite as long as it got, but enough to have those

beautiful natural waves and curls.

Love him absolutely,

Sandy

Aww, they could shave Gerry's head and with those eyes, I'd still love him! I loved the curls (especially when they were styled) but I love his new look too. :cunning:

Suzie

Aww, they could shave Gerry's head and with those eyes, I'd still love him! I loved the curls (especially when they were styled) but I love his new look too. :cunning:

Suzie

I totally agree, but I do love the curls. I think all women like men with those little boy curls.

Love him absolutely,

Sandy

Here I was, afraid to say anything about his hair because I feared being lynched, so I suffered in silence. And here I find I am not alone! I don't mind him growing out his hair, but that darn sea water lightened it! I've been waiting for the day of change and it's finally arrived. It's nice to have Gerry back!;)

Regency

I like either hair style, although I must admit he really really rocks the shorn look. Scruff, no scruff...matters not to me.

What I DO care about is that AFTER I left Santa Cruz, he showed up there. Why was he late?! Did he forget I was there, WAITING FOR HIM?! FOR TEN YEARS!? :fook:

:tissues::wall:

Edited by CBGoddess31

Wow he looks great in that picture! Hmmm, choosing which Gerry I like better

Clean cut :unsure: Scruffy...?

nope can't be done. I'm a Gemini, dual nature and all, I truly do love either look. Gah!

...do i miss the curls???...i guess...but the short hair...mmmmmh...old Gerry is back

...the "Bad Boy" shines through again...just a little bitt...Posted Image

He DOES look more like a "bad boy" with his hair short....maybe that's why we're all drooling! lol

:wave: Tine! Welcome to GALS!

hugs,

Sue