Gerard Butler GALS
heISmyGspot

'12 Tshirts & Tote Bags!

We have some leftover convention items which Dr. Em has authorized me to offer for sale. All proceeds will go towards covering convention expenses.

First up: Goody bags. The bag is a light, non-woven material, that's 15" wide x 15.5" tall, with a strap that is approx. 12" deep. The bag is great for lightweight groceries, papers, trips to the pool, etc. They fold up nicely as they are made of the same fabric used for the "go green" grocery bags sold at Walmart, etc. The bag is BLACK, with a YELLOWISH/GOLD logo.

Posted Image

Price: $5.00 (this INCLUDES shipping) $5 bucks straight up. IN THE U.S. ONLY. *I will ship to International gals, but you'll need to cover additional postage. Send me a PM and I'll give you a price.*

Second offering: The Official Tshirt of the 7th Annual Gerard Butler Fan Convention! The HANES TAGLESS 100% cotton tshirts are BLACK, with a metallic GOLD & SILVER logo.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Price: $20.00 (this INCLUDES shipping) IN THE U.S. ONLY. *I will ship to International gals, but you'll need to cover additional postage. Send me a PM and I'll give you a price.*

FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED. Please do NOT send your payment before confirming availability. At the time of this writing we have the following "in stock":

02 - Small

01 - Medium

02 - XL

If you're interested, please paypal your money directly to registration@gerardbutlerfanconvention.com; when you get to the "memo" portion of "sending money," be sure to indicate what you are purchasing and the desired SHIPPING ADDRESS.

IF NO ADDRESS IS INDICATED, IT WILL BE SHIPPED TO THE ADDRESS ON RECORD WITH PAYPAL. WE ACCEPT NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR SHIPMENTS MADE TO INCORRECT PAYPAL ADDRESSES.

:thankyou: Holly

I rec'd my Convention Bag with the Masquerade theme promptly in the mail. Added it to my collection of the bags that I have gotten for several years. :music: love them. and love that I can do a bit more for GALS.

These bags make neat conversation starters, GALS when you carry it with you to library, doctor's offices, etc. :pointy:

Diane

Hi, Do you have a address that I could order from as I cannot get in to paypal. Gemstone.

Hi, Do you have a address that I could order from as I cannot get in to paypal. Gemstone.

I'll have Holly contact you! :D