• Announcements

• becozy

Click here for links to our Social Media and GALS Site   03/22/2017

Check us out at:  Gerard Butler GALS       - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest - YouTube - Statigram & Instagram & Webstagram

• becozy

PHOTOBUCKET CHANGES WILL AFFECT OUR FORUM   07/13/2017

Photobucket has changed their rules of usage. They are not allowing embedded photos to forums with the simple accounts all of us at GALS have. The mods are really annoyed - Photobucket wants $39.99 A MONTH which has to be paid in advance in one sum of $399!!! Can you imagine? Some of us have an account that should allow us to have our photos 'hot linked' as they call it, through December 2018.   There are alternative services, but they all are charging, too. This will mean the end of our avatars, signatures and images of Gerry that we're so fond of sharing in our posts.   Image Shack will still allow sharing, but they are charging for that service, although not as much as Photobucket.   The images cannot be hosted by GALS as that would drive up the cost of hosting, which we already struggle to pay.   We're looking into alternatives.   To find out more about the issue:  http://support.photobucket.com/hc/en-us/categories/200056995-Sharing-and-Linking   http://support.photobucket.com/hc/en-us/articles/115010128088-What-users-are-affected-by-the-changes-to-our-3rd-Party-Hosting-policies- If you were a Plus Account subscriber in good standing as of June 1, 2017,
      you will continue to have all the privileges you have enjoyed including 3rd
      Party Hosting until December 31, 2018 as long as you maintain your
      subscription. http://blog.photobucket.com/please-review-latest-changes-photobucket/

http://photobucket.com/terms   https://twitter.com/photobucket   Discussion thread:  
irish

Gerry's Golden Girls

285 posts in this topic

Another thread has been opened and we continue to walk down memory lane....

And Remember the Good Old Days~

Join us as we sit down at the kitchen table, do lunch, and talk about family and friends, gardens and grand kids or divulge a new recipe. Take us down memory lane with those who were near and dear who have gone but are not forgotten. Share your stories of the past and present, of love and laughter and your future hopes and dreams. Air out what ails ya, unload your burdens and release your spirit. You don't have to be a certain age, you can be young at heart or just an "old soul". Come on in, pull up a chair, grab a cup of whatever you like or a nice glass of your favorite wine and stay awhile.

(Thanks Barbara for starting this thread) :kiss:

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Thank you Sue for updating us. You are always on the ball. Love the icons you included. You rock!!!

Hugs, Barbara (Lu)

Sue, love the intro and the great pics. . . Memories indeed!

For our summertime fun a new view on seniors at the beach! LOL

I'm getting out of here fast . . . :flee: Linda

Edited by givemeabeach

:funnyup: that's not as bad as some I've seen! Thanks Linda! :kisswink:

Love it Linda - please keep coming back and liven up this thread with your antics!!!

Hugs, Barbara

Thanks Sue for getting us up and going again. At our age that could be a lot of work. :lol:

Beachie...That is an image that could give me nightmares!! :flee:

~HUGS~ Kathy

If only I lived by a beach! Too funny!

Kathy . . . :lmao:some of us are already there, Sweetie. :kisswink:

If only I lived by a beach! Too funny!

Oh Lord, me too, Jewels, me too!!!

Hey Posted Image Everyone!

I hope y'all are having a nice Gerry, GERRY day!!! Something about Gerry in a white shirt that . . . :faint: It gets even better when it a white 'tee' shirt!

Hey Barbara, Posted Image, I got your PM, and I replied "this morning" to your email address. :hugs:

Edited by givemeabeach

Posted Image Hi Beachie! I agree, I hope that t-shirt is in the movie. I'm already enjoying the no shirt scene in the PFK trailer. Think of all of the no shirt scenes coming out of a bathroom that Gerry has done....PSILY....The Bounty Hunter...Now PFK...I'm sure there are more. Maybe the locker room scene in Timeline. It's the gift that keeps on giving! :faint:

~HUGS~ Kathy

Kathy,

"It's the gift that keeps on giving"!

You make me laugh! :cunning:

Hugs, Lu

Edited by lugerry

:snort: Ain't that the truth!

Don't forget the yellow towel in Shooters! :jackie:

Suzie

Don't forget the yellow towel in Shooters! :jackie:

Suzie

How could I forget that one, Suzie?!!!! If you want to talk about bare chested Gerry I remember a great scene in Lara Croft when Gerry "Terry" was putting on his shirt. :faint: And, of course, the famous boat scene!! Then comes the big one in "Mrs. Brown". You can interpret that last sentence anyway you want to. Also, Attila and that bath scene and bed scene. Geez, the man really likes to bare as much as possible. :whome2:

~HUGS~ Kathy

King Leo standing in the moonlight :cunning:

aaaand....Law Abiding Citizen :yummy: poor boy was taken in cuffs, shirtless to the police car.

He is a bit of a nudie, isn't he?

:funnyup: YUP, he is .... and I think he does it all for us!!! LMAO.

hugs,

Sue

:funnyup: YUP, he is .... and I think he does it all for us!!! LMAO.

hugs,

Sue

Sue...I'm convinced of that after reading about all of his "bare almost all" scenes. Of course, at the other end of the pole there is the butt scene in RnR. Another butt scene, "300". :cunning:

~HUGS~ Kathy

Milo walking around after shower with only a white towel.................. :jackie:

I know - I know - I just posted Jackie...........any complaints? Nah.....didn't 'spect so!

Then, too, Attila :attila2:

Yeah - he does seem to prefer.......what pleases his fans....... :hehe:

Now........where's the fan and the ice water?

BonnieBJ

:drool1::bigone::galdown::cloud9::wuv::kiss::shower:

Suzie

Attila then - that was 10 years ago - and he is still if not "hotter" than then! Notice one of my avatars - it says it all!

Posted Image

Hugs, Lu

lugerry.........there you go - it does say it all................ :cunning:

BonnieBJ

Dust cloth getting some of the cobwebs out of here....Achooo! Where is everyone????

A dear friend of mine sent me this song which describes us "seasoned" people to a T! There is a prayer at the end, so if that bothers you, I'm sorry.

It's called "The Green Side of the Grass"....think about it! LOL!

http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/6dbBfXCMbH4?rel=0

Hugs!

Suzie

Thank you Suzie, that was awesome.

Hugs, Barbara

I'm happy to say not all of the inconveniences of age mentioned in this song have happened to me yet. Thanks, Suzie, for showing me what I have to look forward to....I think...Posted Image

Edited by Lady Elissa