Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry's Golden Girls

irish

Good ones, Barb! Especially the Church joke! :p

Here's another bit of Church humor. I shared this one on Facebook with our Pastor. It shows the need for good proofreading before printing that bulletin! :D

th_11889532_10206025831258676_4050786964 Click for full size :)

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Barbara and Elissa, you both made me laugh and I thought I was too tired to even laugh tonight. I'm back in Florida for the winter and I spent the day CLEANING!! Thanks for the entertainment!!! :)

~HUGS~ Kathy

• 3 weeks later...

Hi GALS.......

I'm feeling :sick2: I can feel it coming on....scratchy throat, drainage, cough, headache....YUK......

I ain't got time fo dis!!!!!!

I bet :gerry: could ease my suffering!!!! Sweet dreams...... :wuv:

#ILoveGB

diana

Diana D... hope you get over whatever it is you have QUICKLY!!! Love your posts on GALS!!!

Bonnie... keep Gerry in your basement and invite me over when I get back to Colorado. YIPPEE!!!! BTW, it is in the high 80's here and HUMID. I'm so not used to humidity!!!! Our neighbor called us to tell us how beautiful it has been in Estes Park. I'll bet it is cool and DRY!!!!!

~HUGS~ Kathy

Hi GALS.......

I'm feeling :sick2: I can feel it coming on....scratchy throat, drainage, cough, headache....YUK......

I ain't got time fo dis!!!!!!

I bet :gerry: could ease my suffering!!!! Sweet dreams...... :wuv:

#ILoveGB

diana

I hear ya! Bill and I are fighting the same thing here! I'm living on hot toddies and soup!

="BlueJean" Sorry, Diana D - Gerry can't come over to comfort you - he's safe and sound........locked up in my basement.

Please?????? Bonnie......... Share Gerry with me.... I'll send him back in a few min--uuhhhhh---hours--uuhhhhhhhhh---------years!!!!!!

Bonnie - I don't kinow who you have locked in your basement but this man is just leaving my house after we had a nice dinner and some really cozy conversation. I helped to loosen the tie a bit!

th_10845992_10203998163747854_1668151243

Hugs, Barbara (Lu)

Edited by lugerry

Hi Everyone!!

I haven't posted in this thread for ever! Hope your all doing well.

Beachie!!!!!! Long time no see. Good to see you posting.

Kathy, we head to Florida on December 2nd. We're staying at Worldmark in Orlando. Will be doing all the Disney Parks and Universal. Can't wait.

Hugs all!

Cheryl

Bonnie - I don't kinow who you have locked in your basement but this man is just leaving my house after we had a nice dinner and some really cozy conversation. I helped to loosen the tie a bit!

th_10845992_10203998163747854_1668151243

Hugs, Barbara (Lu)

Nut-uh! He warned me you might try this. I'm on to you, Lu - That guy was not Gerry..........nut-uh - no way!

Bonnie

Bad joke? Does that mean it wasn't funny? Darn, I love to not laugh at jokes. OK, silly me. Seriously, wish I had seen it. I could use a "bad" joke" right now. :p

~HUGS~ Kathy

Subject: Fwd: MISSING WIFE

Husband went to the sheriff's department to report that his wife was missing.
Husband: My wife is missing. She went shopping yesterday and has not come home...
Sergeant: What is her height?
Husband: Gee, I'm not sure. A little over five-feet tall.
Sergeant: Weight?
Husband: Don't know. Not slim, not really fat.
Sergeant: Color of eyes?
Husband: Sort of brown I think. Never really noticed.
Sergeant: Color of hair?
Husband: Changes a couple times a year. Maybe dark brown now. I can’t remember.
Sergeant: What was she wearing?
Husband: Could have been pants, or maybe a skirt or shorts.. I don't know exactly.
Sergeant: What kind of car did she go in?
Husband: She went in my truck.
Sergeant: What kind of truck was it?
Husband: A 2015 Ford F150 King Ranch 4X4 with Eco-boost 5.0L V8 engine special ordered with manual transmission and climate controlled air conditioning. It has a custom matching white cover for the bed, which has a matching aftermarket bed liner. Custom leather 6-way seats and "Bubba" floor mats. Trailering package with gold hitch and special wiring hook-ups. DVD with full GPS navigation, satellite radio receiver, 23-channel CB radio, six cup holders, a USB port, and four power outlets. I added special alloy wheels and off-road Michelins. It has custom running boards and indirect wheel well lighting. [At this point the husband started choking up and tearing up]
Sergeant: Don't worry buddy. We'll find your truck

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Omg, this is Too Funny!!

In a Chicago hospital, a gentleman had made several attempts to get into the men's restroom, but it had always been occupied. A nurse noticed his predicament.
Sir, she said "You may use the ladies room if you promise not to touch any of the buttons on the wall."
He did what he needed to, and as he sat there he noticed the buttons he had promised not to touch.
Each button was identified by letters: WW, WA, PP, and a red one labeled ATR.
Who would know if he touched them?
He couldn't resist.. He pushed WW. warm water was sprayed gently upon his bottom.
What a nice feeling, he thought. Men restrooms don't have nice things like this.
Anticipating greater pleasure, he pushed the WA button. Warm air replaced the warm water, gently drying his underside.
When this stopped, he pushed the PP button. A large powder puff caressed his bottom adding a fragile scent of spring flower to this unbelievable pleasure.. The ladies restroom was more than a restroom, it is tender loving pleasure.
When the powder puff completed its pleasure, he couldn't wait to push the ATR button which he knew would be supreme ecstasy.
Next thing he knew he opened his eyes, he was in a hospital bed, and a nurse was staring down at him.
"What happened?" he exclaimed. The last thing I remember was pushing the ATR button.
"The button ATR is an Automatic Tampon Remover. Your peener is under your pillow."
"MEN NEVER LISTEN"