Gerard Butler GALS
scotsmanstuart

Playing for Keeps Trailer

Can't stop watching that trailer! Thanks Stuart! It looks like a cute movie and I forgot Gerry was using his own Scottish accent in it. *THUD* LOVE that NO SHIRT scene!! :wuv:

~HUGS~ Kathy

I think it's fab. I really think he'll get credit for this being one of his most natural performances in a long time.

OMG! OMG! OMG! He's usuing using his own accent! I'm so happy! And by the way...............He looks dreamy and this movie looks like it's right up my alley! Is it Dec. yet??

:yay: Frannie

OOPS! Too excited. had to come back and fix my boo boo!

Edited by ladyfran

Scotsmanstuart - thank you, thank you, thank you. Oh, geez - Gerry and his very own accent.............el thudderino! :yummy:

BonnieBJ

Will be adding more...right after I take care of family dinner ;)

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

OMG! He looks great! Thank you for getting the trailer up so fast...WooHoo!

Thank you Stuart for getting this up so quickly! *cancels DVR* :yourock:

Oh my gosh, I'll be in a puddle of goo by the end of this movie!!! The Butler shirtless, long hair and Scottish accent - be still my heart!!! It opens near my birthday, so this will be the best present ever!!!!

Thanks Stuart.

Looks really cute and I agree, glad to hear the "natural" speaking voice!

Sara

Posted Image so much Stuart for getting the link set up Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image it needs to be the end of October ALREADY and then we can skip over most of November (we can celebrate Gerry's birthday on the 13th (and any of our GALFriends in between the end of October until December 7th) the rest of the days can just can just go on by REALLY FAST!!!) until we get to December 7th! we can always make up Thanksgiving when we celebrate Christmas Posted Image

I sooooooooooooooo agree............Gerry with his own accent.................Gerry shirtless..............Gerry playing Soccer Posted Image (well errrr uhmmmm Football :D).........Gerry in shorts..............Posted Image now if we had Gerry in a wet suit playing soccer (or anything that's just a bit tighter......but then again he can always just streak his way through the water as we know he does ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so well Posted Image instead of water polo....we can create water Soccer (or Football) it would be soooooooooooooooooooooooPosted ImagePosted Image

LOTS and LOTS of Hugs!

Tammy

I love the song in the trailer, and the lyrics are simple and 'perfect' imo!

Augustana's official video performing "Steal Your Heart" on

"Steal Your Heart"

Meet me at the water

Where all your dreams come true

Tell your sisters and your brother

Well I'll be waiting for you

And when all of this is over

When all your silver turn to gold

Say a prayer for each other

Someday I'm gonna steal your heart

I'm gonna steal your heart

Gonna steal your heart away

Gonna steal your heart

Now love is like an ocean

Take it down to the depths

Yeah I'm taking you with me

Taking every step to steal your heart

I'm gonna steal your heart away

Gonna steal your heart

Life is like a shadow

It never stays in one place

I'm standing here anyway

However long it takes to steal your heart

Gonna steal your heart

And then I'll steal your heart away

Steal your heart away

Steal your heart away ay ay ay

Thanks for the stills Barbara! You know you rock right?? Have a question...... where does the shot of Gerry in the blue towel come in in the trailer?? I watched it 4 times so far and since I must be losing it I did not see it anywhere!

:wave: Frannie

NEVER MIND!! I swear I am blind....Just watched it again. Saw it right in the beginning. Just a wee bit too fast that's all! LOL

Edited by ladyfran

I already got a group of squeeing fan girls lined up to go with me. My husband will go with me, but he is not a squeeing fan girl lol.

:funnyup: Yep, I'm lining up my girlfriend posse too! They may not want to set near me because I know I'll be a mess!!! Can't wait to see this one.

:faint::yummy::music::cunning::kisswink:

Hello!

Thanks for this trailer, I've already seen it three times!!!!!! Great story, great actors!!!!! I love it!!!!! Gerard look so great and is more handsome than ever!!!!!! OMG!!!!! Ah, his own accent we all adore!!!!! Not to mention, he's the sexiest man alive!!!!

It's getting hot here!!!!!! Beautiful Gerard!!!! Good job, high five Gerard!!!!!

Josée

:cunning:

Hello!

Oh, I forgot, I like any scenes from the trailer, the kids, soccer scenes, everything!!!!!

What a nice and very handsome soccer coach he is!!!!! It would be very hard only paying attention to the game!!!!! I'm joking, of course, I would pay attention to the game and the coach!!!! Otherwise, give me two yellow card and a red one!!!!!!Shame on you Josée

Josée

Love thaat trailer!! I kept wondering why they were releasing in Dec. but now I understand i.e. feel good movie. (If it had released earlier I would give the DVD for Christmas.) He looks very good and he interacts well with the children. I'm just so happy to know he will be in a warm movie. Doesn't it feel great to hear his voice! Machine Gun Preacher was great and it was needed for people to know what was going on and Coriolanus was very well done and GB was acting with very talented and famous stars and I'm sure that he enjoyed that.

BUT I must confess that yes I'm a woman, yes I think he's handsome, yes he's my favorite actor, yes I love children, yes I like love stories and yes, I like movies that are warm esp. at Christmas time.

Can't believe that we have two movies coming up i.e. Chasing Mavericks and Playing For Keeps! Yes Virginia there is a Santa Claus!

At last! Posted Image

Beautiful! Posted Image From the trailer it seems that both emphasized the father / son relationship.

Thanks for the stills Barbara! You know you rock right?? Have a question...... where does the shot of Gerry in the blue towel come in in the trailer?? I watched it 4 times so far and since I must be losing it I did not see it anywhere!

NEVER MIND!! I swear I am blind....Just watched it again. Saw it right in the beginning. Just a wee bit too fast that's all! LOL

;) Frannie, I had a hard time getting those caps, too! My regular program for multiple captures went *kaput* so I did every one of those, one by one...'print screen', minimize go to 'Paint' paste, crop, save, minimize Paint, go back to trailer! SO slow, but I got 'er done! :lol:

Glad the caps are a 'hit'! :D

Hope to get the new program soon!

cool bit about the 'score' of the trailer

http://scoreascore.tumblr.com/post/28990528525/playing-for-keeps-starring-gerard-butler-jessica

PLAYING FOR KEEPS starring Gerard Butler, Jessica Biel, Uma Thurman, Catherine Zeta-Jones and Dennis Quaid uses scoreAscore original music from :50 - 1:20 of this OFFICIAL trailer (the Ant Farm)

Amazing how many talents/crafts it takes to make one short trailer! :D

Thanks Scotsman Stuart for the trailer up so quickly, and thanks

Barb for all the stills. Love you both bunches for keeping us up

to date on everything so fast.

I just don't understand all this publicity in AUGUST for a film to be released

on Dec. 7th. Everyone will have forgotten about it by then, except us fans.

Not that I'm complaining, I love to see these trailers, but these films are

far off from release, unless they are going to be running in the movie theaters

now as well. I surely hope so.

Love him absolutely,

Sandy

;) Frannie, I had a hard time getting those caps, too! My regular program for multiple captures went *kaput* so I did every one of those, one by one...'print screen', minimize go to 'Paint' paste, crop, save, minimize Paint, go back to trailer! SO slow, but I got 'er done! :lol:

Glad the caps are a 'hit'! :D

Hope to get the new program soon!

cool bit about the 'score' of the trailer

http://scoreascore.t...-butler-jessica

PLAYING FOR KEEPS starring Gerard Butler, Jessica Biel, Uma Thurman, Catherine Zeta-Jones and Dennis Quaid uses scoreAscore original music from :50 - 1:20 of this OFFICIAL trailer (the Ant Farm)

Amazing how many talents/crafts it takes to make one short trailer! :D

Well I can't thank you enough for all the hard work and time you put into keeping us hungry Gals well fed!! :kiss:

Frannie