Gerard Butler GALS

New! HQ PfK stills!

becozy

:wave:;)

Hello!

Yes, we all can't wait to see it!!!! He's always very good in every movie he plays, so talented!!!! He can play anything!!!!! He owns that magical touch that touch hearts and souls!!!! That's why we love him so much!!!!!

Josée

Love those pictures!! Thank you so very much. I hope that he stays with them but afraid he will decide it's better to leave. I hope so very much I'm wrong. Anyway, thank you for all your help and dedication.

Love those pictures!! Thank you so very much. I hope that he stays with them but afraid he will decide it's better to leave. I hope so very much I'm wrong. Anyway, thank you for all your help and dedication.

Leave what? I'm confused. What do you think he will leave?

Sandy

Leave what? I'm confused. What do you think he will leave?

Sandy

I thought it was a possibility that she might marry her fiance instead of returning to GB her former husband. I hope not. I certainly didn't mean to confuse anyone but I thought it would be an unwelcome possibility. I hope she chooses Mr. Gerard Butler. Anyway, looking forward to the movie. The children look so sweet. (So does Gerry)