Gerard Butler GALS
Susan~Sporran

Phantom Pheast 2012

It's time to think about getting dressed up and having some great food while we make a difference. We WILL be having the Phantom Pheast again this year prior to the Phantom Redux IX. I look forward to seeing everyone again, and to putting together some fun and beautiful items for our fundraising effort!

So here is the info:

WHERE?: KATE MANTILINI

9101 WILSHIRE BLVD (AT DOHENY)

BEVERLY HILLS, CA 90210

WHEN?: NOVEMBER 10 AT 8:00 PM

HOW MUCH?: $35 PER PERSON

MENU?: Ole' Guacamole and chips at each table

Choice of Entree: (you will order there, not pre-order)

Your choice from 4 entree selections

Cake for dessert

Soft drinks, tea, or coffee

We will again be doing a raffle for charity to benefit City of Hope and Trees for Life. Raffle tickets will be $10 each or 5 for $40 or 15 for $100. You can purchase tickets at the event or in advance, but you may NOT purchase raffle tickets via PayPal. You can also purchase raffle tickets if you are NOT attending the event as long as you are willing to cover the cost of postage to ship any prize(s) you may win.

NOTE we need 50 attendees in order to get the whole back of the restaurant so please help spread the word:

Please send your check or money order to me at

Susan Payette

P.O. Box 17915

Irvine, CA 92623-7915

Please note that it is for the Phantom Pheast and if you are paying for more than yourself indicate the names of others for whom you are paying.

You may also PayPal me using "personal" so that I'm not charged a fee. You can call it "gift" or "payment due" as long as it is personal. My PayPal address is davnsu622@cox.net.

If you have any donations for the raffle you can send them to the P.O. Box address. If you do ship something to me PLEASE send me a message here or email me at susan@gerardbutlergals.com so I know to go to the post office to pick it up.

I really need to receive all donations no later than NOVEMBER 1 so we have time to prepare all items to fit in with the decor plans we have for the venue. Your cooperation will be VERY much appreciated. Please don't bring items to the restaurant, we REALLY do need them in advance.

Posted Image

~ Fondest Greetings Susan!

~ ... Thank you so much for giving everyone another beautiful & fun experience prior to the Screening!

~ We'll be seeing everyone in November, until then ...

Adieu! Musik ~ Opera Ghost's Secretary
Posted Image

Hello Pheasters - I REALLY need to hear from anyone who is planning on attending but has not paid or contacted me yet. Please either PM me or post here, or email me at susan@gerardbutlergals.com. As of the weekend we only had about 15 paid and/or confirmed and I'm trying to get a better number for the restaurant since Saturday's are a very busy night for them I don't want them holding more space for us than we are going to use. Even if you can't pay immediately if you would let me know you plan to attend and when you can send payment that would be much appreciated.

Feel free to post about the Pheast on Facebook or Twitter. We do have a Facebook page Pheast on Facebook (just don't expect to find me there, I'm known as The Phantom of Facebook among my friends).

I am hoping to see many of you there - old friends and new.

As always, looking forward to the Pheast and supporting a great cause!

UPDATE: In the wake of the devastation of Hurricane Sandy we will be including the Red Cross Disaster Relief fund as one of the beneficiaries of our Pheast raffle this Saturday. We have many ties to the East Coast - friends and family who live there, Gerry's own place in Chelsea was in the area of Manhattan without power for several days, and Gerry has filmed several times in or near the areas impacted by this super Frankenstorm. It may be years before some of the areas recover, if ever, and we want to show them our support in Gerry's honor.

UPDATE: In the wake of the devastation of Hurricane Sandy we will be including the Red Cross Disaster Relief fund as one of the beneficiaries of our Pheast raffle this Saturday. We have many ties to the East Coast - friends and family who live there, Gerry's own place in Chelsea was in the area of Manhattan without power for several days, and Gerry has filmed several times in or near the areas impacted by this super Frankenstorm. It may be years before some of the areas recover, if ever, and we want to show them our support in Gerry's honor.

YOU are totally AWESOME Susan...xoxoxoooxoxCheri :yay:

Greetings my darlings~! The Phantom Pheast is almost here and I know that you are all as excited as I am... :)

I can hardly believe it is almost time to *celebrate* all that we love so much: Gerry, The Phantom Redux and Pheast and the wonderful friendships and love we have all shared for so many years. xoxoox ♥

There are a few people who are new to this wonderful *experience* and I know that everyone will make them feel very *welcome*. xoxoxo

Important Note about the arrival time for the Pheast: Please Do NOT arrive any earlier than 8:00 p.m. at Kate Mantilini. There is very little space for people to gather while waiting to be seated for our Pheast and we want to have as much time as we need to decorate and create our *Phantom Magic". We will not begin our festivities until all our guests have been seated and there will be place cards so you will know exactly where you will be sitting. Thank you SO much for your help with this... we are soo looking forward to making this a magical evening for one and *all*.

xoxoox

Any questions or concerns, please feel free to send me a private message and I will do my best to help in any way I can.

See you on Saturday... :)

Much Love and Abundant *Phantom* Blessings

to one and *all* xoxoxCheri :hearts::phantom2:

Thank you, Susan for another Phantastic Phantom Pheast! You work so hard to put this on, and I appreciate all that you do. It is an event that I look forward to each year. Once again, I am on the prowl for raffle items.... It is always great to have fun and also raise money for great causes. Looking forward to next year! See you soon my SiStar.

Hugs,

Sarah

Thank you to all who helped make the Phantom Pheast a beautiful success. We raised $1,000 ($970 in ticket sales + $30 from me to round it off) so a check is going out today to City of Hope for $500 and the other $500 will be donated to the Red Cross Relief Fund for Hurricane Sandy. Below are a few pictures from this year's Pheast.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Here is the confirmation of the donation to the Red Cross Disaster Relief effort:

Susan P has made a donation in honor of Phantom Pheast 2012 fans of Gerard Butler

At Phantom Pheast 2012 fans of Gerard Butler raised $500 to help Hurricane Sandy victims.

This donation will support:

Disaster Relief

For the amount of:

$500.00

You can help people affected by disasters like Superstorm Sandy by making a donation to support American Red Cross Disaster Relief.

Thank you for your support today and for touching the lives of others through the Red Cross. Please visit us at redcross.org for current updates from the field on how your donation is making a difference, preparedness health & safety tips, and for other ways to get involved.

If you have any questions regarding this donation, please call 1-800 RED CROSS

Sincerely,

The American Red Cross