Gerard Butler GALS
SouthernGirl28

Something to warm your heart updated 8/22/12

Hey all,

As some of you know I wanted a second opinion on a eye exam I had in June. I got my second opinion in July. I've been incredibly busy so I haven't had much time until now to update you all.

The doctor I went to in July gave me an exam(one that was much better than the one in June(his words not mine). He told me I could see very well and lowered my prescription. He said I wouldn't want to go without glasses due to being farsighted.

The second doctor was much more polite than the first. I was sooo happy when he said I could see well. I knew I could but when the first doctor insulted me by saying I couldn't see the big E without glasses, even though I knew I could I think part of me panicked.

This gal has new glasses :) They are much better than my old ones :)

Just thought I'd update :)

:hugs:

April

Edited by SouthernGirl28

Good for you, April! When in doubt about a doctor's diagnosis or unhappy with a doctor's demeanor, it's always a good idea to get a second opinion. Doctors are human and can make mistakes just like anyone else! Posted Image I'm glad it worked out well for you!Posted Image

Update 8/22/12: A little something to warm the heart :)

So today while at school I was picking up around the room when I noticed one of our 4 year old boys holding a pipe like a telephone and talking up a storm. Who he was "talking" too I have no idea but I thought it was sooo cute! He gave me a "you caught me" look and we grinned at each other :) I tried to look away but he was just too cute.(He would quit talking as long as I watched him). After a bit of me trying not to watch but failing miserably we ended laughing together lol :)

Then at recess, I see my cousin's little girl also 4. I know she is getting sleepy when she wraps her little arms around my neck and hugs me.(I'm level with the kids). After the hug, she climbs in my lap and stays there. I try to get her to play but she never wants too.

Ah, a day in the life of a Pre-K teacher assitant :)

:hugs:

April