Gerard Butler GALS
becozy

Super-Max screen caps

You know, he kinda looks like the Phantom after his mask is off with the hair and all.....the good side of his face, of course. That was my first magical moment with Gerard Butler! ;)

Thanks for those, Barb!

Delene

Thank for the screencaps ;)

Why you still can not see the video?

The video was on the YouTube page for Super-Max for a few hours, and then it was moved from 'public' to 'private' viewing :(

A few fans were able to download it before it was moved.

One of our members, Kalli, uploaded it if you want to download, the link is in her post here

Just be careful to hit the 'download' link for the video and not the other 'stuff'! ;)

Hopefully, Super-Max will make the link public at some point.

One of our members, Kalli, uploaded it if you want to download, the link is in her post here

Just be careful to hit the 'download' link for the video and not the other 'stuff'! ;)

Ask a password Posted Image

Thanks Posted Image

I'll tell you later if you see ;)

You can see very well!! Posted Image

Thank you very much!!! Posted Image

Edited by Min@

I'm thinking maybe they're still 'testing' or perhaps they have legal, talent, credits, ad campaign logistics etc to finalize before releasing....

:yummy::cunning:

Hello!

Thanks for these pictures!!!!! He looks great!!!!! They should be a version where all of us his "Gals fans" are in line to touch his beautiful face, what do you think????? That would be awesome!!!!!! Yes, I know too much imagination, don't even think about it Josée!!!!!

Josée

Hello again, everyone,

Please don't hate me. These comments are only my observation, and in no way reflect on Gerry or his choices in films, ads, or personal life. I fell in love with him in December 2004 in POTO. I've loved him unconditionally ever since--clean-shaven, scruff, or beard. I've loved him cuddly in TUT and BH (not my favorite film, but loved Gerry). I've loved him ripped in 300 and slender in PSILY among all the other films that we all know. But, I'm sorry, in this Super-Max ad, I don't even recognize him as the same man I've loved all these years. I think if I did not know it was Gerry, I wouldn't give this guy a second look. What did they do to him for this shoot? It looks like gobs of makeup which his beautiful face doesn't need. Does anyone else see this ad the same way I do? He's charming, as always, of course, but it's the LOOK I don't like.

My apologies if I've hurt anyone's sensibilities.

bflo

Who is this guy and what did you do with our Gerry???????????????????????

bflo, I totally agree with you!

;) Frannie

Hello again, everyone,

Please don't hate me. These comments are only my observation, and in no way reflect on Gerry or his choices in films, ads, or personal life. I fell in love with him in December 2004 in POTO. I've loved him unconditionally ever since--clean-shaven, scruff, or beard. I've loved him cuddly in TUT and BH (not my favorite film, but loved Gerry). I've loved him ripped in 300 and slender in PSILY among all the other films that we all know. But, I'm sorry, in this Super-Max ad, I don't even recognize him as the same man I've loved all these years. I think if I did not know it was Gerry, I wouldn't give this guy a second look. What did they do to him for this shoot? It looks like gobs of makeup which his beautiful face doesn't need. Does anyone else see this ad the same way I do? He's charming, as always, of course, but it's the LOOK I don't like.

bflo

I agree he looks terrible in that commerical. I think that is the first time I seen him where he did not look good.

I too agree that he's not our typical gorgeous Gerry! I think we're so used to the scruff, so it's different seeing him clean shaven (not that I don't like that). It's his hair parted and slicked back that looks odd too! However, his expressions are Classic Gerry!!!

Hello again, everyone,

bflo

I also totally agree with you - I don`t know what they have done to our beautiful man!!! His charisma, charme and sexiness shines through on every simply pic from fans or paps, especially of course on photos done on the red carpets - but this ...

Posted Image Tine

:wow2:

OMG!!!!!

Mr. B doesn't look funny AT ALL!

I think it's been soooooo long since everybody's seen that GORGEOUS face, everybody (almost everybody) thinks he looks funny. That's the beautiful face and beautiful green eyes I remember. It's so good to see 'HIM' again.

AND, when I first saw the pics of Gerry after he got to Louisiana and still had the semi-long hair, with the part, he looked so HANDSOME! :swoon::hearts:

Thanks so much for getting the download Barb. Love how Gerry looks...long, short, beard, not (especially not). He's so stinkin' cute in that add. :wuv:

Luv ya, Gerry

Robin

I couldn't stop laughing when I read this:

Dear Sir/Madam

Today I had the privilege of watching your product commercial which

was so enticing and made me to get one set of your razors as soon as I

could.

Being from PERSIA, I am very well acquainted with Mr. Gerard Butler,

the huge movie star, The Brave King Leonidas!. So in his favor I will

be using your product from now on. I am a lady by the way and do not

have facial hair but who cares as long as this fine gentleman, Mr.

Butler, can been seen clean shaved and shinny I will be using this

razors to support him and your company for casting HIS ROYAL HOTNESS

in your commercial,though my hair removal method was waxing before I

saw the ad!

Congratulation for the wise choice and I want to be the first PERSIAN

who submits to his charm and bravery. Give my best to Mr. Butler and

tell him please keep shaved and shinny like the ad!!!!

From PERSIA (IRAN) with Love.

Princess Sarah

My silly friend with her broken English sent this Email to Supermax!!! Can you believe that !!!!!!!!!!!:funnyup:

You know, I wasn't going to say anything. I was taught if you don't have anything nice to say, stfu. However, since you all brought it up, he does not look right and it's because he seems slathered in pancake makeup! He has no color to his face. He looks wax! Seriously, the long hair does not look good without scruff on him but more than that, there comes a time in ALL of our lives when we need to stop forcing Father Time to march all over our faces! It's going to happen and I think Gerry looks best with a touch of gray here and there and a few lines in his face! I saw George Hamilton last night at La Cage Aux Folles and even though he has what appears to be a bit of "work" done on his face or botox maybe, his hair is so nice with the gray temples fading back in to his hair! He's 73 and quite handsome. Of course, Gerry is no where near that age but I think sometimes the more you try to stall off the aging process, the more obvious it looks and you come off looking worse.

-

I like the shorter hair on Gerry, personally. The scruff is OK but I loved the clean shaven look in the L'Oreal Ads with his arms folded across his chest. He looked hot! JMO.

Sophia, that IS hilarious!

Delene

THX Delene..

I really laugh my a** off when I read that and my friend is really Iranian and totally in love with GB. You know, this product, Super-Max, is made in India and the main target of their sales would be the "middle east". GB is kind of infamous there. His blockbuster movie was the one which Iranians (PERSIANS) and middle eastern were demonstrated as monsters and demons and believe it or not nobody likes him there. The movie 300 was a big insult to Persians who are proud of their ancient history!

My friend who sent that Email really worships GB but the message was totally ironic. Casting him for the add was a mistake; a huge one. Nobody would buy even a single pack of this razor if they saw him in the add!

Maybe that's why they made him unrecognizable! :p

Edited by Mesmerized

:love:

Just want to say that, I guess, I didn't notice "all" the makeup.

Gerry left a lot of his gray and, unfortunately, now his beard in between filming movies. I've noticed he's done that over the years. I just think that, IMHO, he did this before he headed to Louisiana for "WHT'. Just kinda going by timeframe and that his hair was getting cut and, possibly, colored. It did look lighter than his normal dark brown.

BUT, we all have an opinion, and I just wanted to make one more comment. Also, it is quite a drastic change, I'll admit; but some of the first comments were kinda harsh. The people in charge of the commercial wanted him this way.

Okay, just stickin' up for him.

:whiteflag:

Robin

You know, I wasn't going to say anything. I was taught if you don't have anything nice to say, stfu. However, since you all brought it up, he does not look right and it's because he seems slathered in pancake makeup! He has no color to his face. He looks wax! Seriously, the long hair does not look good without scruff on him but more than that, there comes a time in ALL of our lives when we need to stop forcing Father Time to march all over our faces! It's going to happen and I think Gerry looks best with a touch of gray here and there and a few lines in his face! I saw George Hamilton last night at La Cage Aux Folles and even though he has what appears to be a bit of "work" done on his face or botox maybe, his hair is so nice with the gray temples fading back in to his hair! He's 73 and quite handsome. Of course, Gerry is no where near that age but I think sometimes the more you try to stall off the aging process, the more obvious it looks and you come off looking worse.

-

I like the shorter hair on Gerry, personally. The scruff is OK but I loved the clean shaven look in the L'Oreal Ads with his arms folded across his chest. He looked hot! JMO.

Sophia, that IS hilarious!

Delene

I really like him just the way he is - hopefully he'll add a clause or how it is spelled NOT to be altered in commercials to the point of not being himself... I like his L'Oreal one but this.... *muffles self* And pretty please more natural hair....