Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry's "MGP Bike" Being Raffled!

Here's your chance to win THE bike that Gerry rode in Machine Gun Preacher! If you win, there's an option to collect $35,000 INSTEAD of the bike! The drawing will be June 22, 2013, at AOEA, in Pennsylvania. Winner need not be present.

Only 2.5 months before the drawing! Rev. Childers has set a lofty goal of generating $1 million dollars with this event, the proceeds of which will go towards building a new orphanage.

We can all appreciate the necessity of providing safe refuge to these wonderful children living in areas of such "volatile unrest." Please join the gbGALS ModSquad in supporting this effort by promoting on social media and emailing to friends and family.

Thanks and GOOD LUCK!

Spot

• 2 months later...

A raffle ticket makes the perfect gift for that person that has everything! One size fits all! Posted Image

Remember, if you're not interested in Gerry's bike Posted Image, you can opt for the cash payment of $35,000!

Your $20 GIFT helps provide food, shelter & education to orphans in war-torn areas of Africa!

• 2 weeks later...
I love this idea and will definitely buy tickets - I wish I had room in the garage for the bike - maybe my husband can start parking outside the garage if I won it!
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I got my tickets for the bike - hope everyone else has too! So excited for the 22nd - it's also my 22nd wedding anniversary that day.

I ordered mine from the AOEA website months ago and they came to Ireland so anybody can get them.

Best of luck to all!

Snap

I ordered mine from the AOEA website months ago and they came to Ireland so anybody can get them.

Best of luck to all!

Snap

Me too! All digits crossed! I win, I'll visit you in Ireland, you win Snap, you visit me in Boston!