Gerard Butler GALS

UPDATED to reflect our NEW forum upgrade.

Birthdays are automatically added to the Monthly Calendar if you include that information when you register.

If you didn't originally provide your birthday, but would like to add it now...

Go to your control panel via your name box located on the top right hand side of the forum and click on your name to pull up "MY SETTINGS" - click on it - then click on the "Profile" tab.

You will be in "Change Profile Information".

Scroll down a bit and you will see the option to add/change your birthdate yourself.

When you are done make sure you click on the "Save Changes" on the bottom of the screen to save your updated information.

If you need further assistance please pm me or any mod for help!

Cheers!

I have no idea if I included my birthday when I originally registered. I don't even know what I had for lunch yesterday! :confused:

So, in any event my B-day is July 19th. :smile:

Ok! This brings up a good point, a feature many members probably don't know about!

To find out what's on your 'profile' click on your member name on the upper left hand of the screen where it says Logged in as: and your profile will pop up!

To change/update any of the information, go to the bottom of the page and select 'Edit my Profile'

which is the last option, under your signature. There are options for Edit My Signature; Avatar Options;

and then Edit my Profile

I checked the Calendar for July and you are listed! :;):

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

:;): Thanks for the heads-up! Got'cha in...you have to add it to your profile for it to be automatically entered!

Hugs,

Barb

• 4 weeks later...

Hi - Today's my birthday. My husband, relatives & friends completely forgot me. So I'm having a pity party. This website cheered me up - thanks.

Let me revise that. Today is July 15, and it's my birthday. I'm sharing it with Gerard rather than my husband Gerald.

:funnypost: Whathappened, Welcome :rose: to GAL! I've been out of town with no computer access, so I'm catching up with the birthday messages I've missed. I will be listing some belated birthday wishes to some of the Gals, you included. I think we need to :whip: Gerald into shape. Bad, Bad Hubby!

Beachie

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Mine is Febr. 27th... :wave::claphands::D

Thanks for letting us know!

Members who would like their birthdays to show on the forum front page under: Today's Birthdays

could add their birthdate to their profiles.

Don't be shy about the year of your birth...we have members in all age ranges ~

but if you are 'year shy' you can add the bithyear as 2000, but then you might have trouble getting approved for access to over-18 area :doh:

• 4 months later...

I don't remember if I gave my birthdate or not. It is June 9th. When the convention is. I wish I could go, but my husband is planning a romantic get away .

SassyOne

• 7 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Birthdays are automatically added to the Monthly Calendar if you include that information when you register.

If you didn't originally provide your birthday, but would like to be added to the calendar, please either post here or pm me so I may add it. ::D:

:dry: I don't remember if I posted my B=Day, I think I did, but here it is anyway. March 2, 1944. I told ya, I'm an oldie, ( but still a goodie)!!!

AOGJoanna :wub:

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Today is my birthday. (May 29th) Happy to share this day with the other GALS.

Today is John F. Kennedy's birthday also.

God has blessed me with another year. I am going to make the most of it.

God willing, I will see you at convention.

:wuv:

Lady Yvonne <><

• 4 months later...

If you didn't originally provide your birthday, but would like to be added to the calendar, please either post here or pm me so I may add it. ::D:

I don't think I added my birthday when I registered, it's Oct. 19th.

Celtic Star

• 2 weeks later...

I thought my birthday was on the list but I guess it isn't because yesterday, November 6th, was my birthday and I didn't see it come up on the list.

Oh well. :confused:

PatKay

Note from becozy:

The b'day thread for you is here :pointy:

• 5 months later...