Gerard Butler GALS
becozy

Add your Birthday Greeting to Gerry to have it read aloud

Posted Image

Gerry's birthday is almost here!

Add your written Birthday Greetings to Gerry in this thread
and our very own Scotsmanstuart will read them aloud;

OR record an audio file greeting, a short video file or video link and Stuart will broadcast them

on a special GALS UStream event
Tuesday night, November 13th, 9PM EST

Send links or audio files ONLY to: scotsmanstuart@gmail.com
Written greetings post here.
Stuart will read the email/post greetings and do his best to get the video/audio files into the broadcast

<iframe width="480" height="302" src="http://www.ustream.tv/embed/3792718?v=3&wmode=direct" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" style="border: 0px none transparent;"> </iframe>
<br /><a href="http://www.ustream.tv/" style="padding: 2px 0px 4px; width: 400px; background: #ffffff; display: block; color: #000000; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10px; text-decoration: underline; text-align: center;" target="_blank"></a>
Gals Ustream Channel

*will be recorded so you may watch later if you miss the live Stream :D

This is a great idea! Now, I just have to think of something clever, non-dorky to say...Think I can do that? On second thought, don't answer that question...Posted Image

So let me get this straight...we can post a happy birthday message on here and Stuart will read it for the broadcast? That's great, I'll try to post something soon. BTW, it's listed as the 11th up above but it's really Tuesday the 13th, aye?

Posted Image

Hi Marg,

Yes post your greetings here and i will read them all out on Tuesday live on Ustream on Gerry`s Birthday :) Any audio greetings or even video greetings can be emailed to me and i will try and include them in the broadcast also.

Cheers. Stuart

So let me get this straight...we can post a happy birthday message on here and Stuart will read it for the broadcast? That's great, I'll try to post something soon. BTW, it's listed as the 11th up above but it's really Tuesday the 13th, aye?

Posted Image

To me, fair friend, you never can be old, for as you were when first your eye I eye'd, such seems your beauty still.

~ William Shakespeare

And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.

~ Abraham Lincoln

Happy Birthday fellow Scorpio!

Much love,

Jen

Edited by Jennifer10

Wishing you all the happiness you deserve so much and all the joy your beautiful heart can hold. You touch the world in your own unique way and make life more wonderful — just by being you. Happy Birthday, Gerry!

Sabina

Edited by Sabina

Have a very happy 43rd birthday Gerard and hope that the year to come is truly wonderful.

Please have a great day...they go by too quickly; then all we have are memories..make them count...and last a life time...Forget the bitter and cherish the best..Hugs May

Greetings from Pottersville, New York and Plymouth, New Hampshire! Sending 43 hugs 'n cupcakes to you! I hope you have a wonderful birthday and that it is filled with love, happiness, and God's blessings! You are constantly in my prayers! Happy Birthday, Gerry! ~Sarah Wilkins

Edited by StarbossaW13

Ok, here's my greeting!Posted Image

Happy birthday, Gerry, from deep in the heart of Texas! Wishing you all the best on your birthday, and always.

Elissa O.

San Antonio, Texas

Happy Birthday Gerry. I hope the coming year is everything you dream of and more. Stay safe & be well, honey. Love & Hugs from Mandy in Putnam, CT

Happy Birthday Gerry! I think that you are an amazing presence in this world. I'm happy to be a fellow Scorpio. All the best to you. Kathleen from Long Island, NY

Gerry:

Happy Birthday to my favorite actor! I wish you another year of love, laughter and success. I loved “Chasing Mavericks” and look forward to all your upcoming movies as well. Thank you for your kindness and generosity to your fans and I hope this Birthday is the best ever!

Hugs from Sara in Arizona

Edited by Sara

Hope you have a very happy day and a birthday wish of health and happiness to you. Looking forward to seeing more of your work.

Happy Birthday Gerry from all of us in Alabama. Our waves are not as large as Maverick but we love surfing just the same. Hope your day is blessed with love, joy and lots of laughter! Pandora

For a clever Scot who has no match,

You'll always be the very best catch.

The years may come and alas they'll go,

But the talent inborn does but grow.

For in a GALS' eyes your star is bright,

Forever a hero shining a guiding light.

To follow your path is such a pleasure,

For this GAL it's beyond any measure.

Thank you for sharing another enlightening year in your talented life. Look forward to the next and many more to come.

A Well Deserved Happy Birthday, Gerry!

Marina Rice

May your birthday be filled with sunshine and smiles, laughter, love, and cheer. :rose:

You have brought so much happiness and entertainment into my life.

Happy Birthday, Gerry.

Diane from Delaware

You must shine your own light, follow your own path, and don't worry about the darkness, for that is when your light shines brightest. Shine on dearest

Gerry, I am following your light! Happy Birthday, love!

Big kiss...

Dragon Slayer/Margaret

Edited by Dragon Slayer