Gerard Butler GALS

Add your Birthday Greeting to Gerry to have it read aloud

:wave::kisswink:

Happy Birthday to you Gerard!!!!!!

I wish you everything your heart desires, all the best!!!!!! You are a wonderful man, very talented and very good actor!!!!! Today, it's time to get much love from all your fans around the world, you've given so much love to us, thanks for everything, we love you forever!!!!!!

Big kisses and hugs,

Josée XXX

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Gerry,

There's an old Native American tradition that when someone admires one of your possessions on your birthday, you must give it to him (or her). I've always liked your little BMW Roadster, Gerry.

A poem for you, Gerry, on your special day. Happy Birthday and I hope it's fandabbydoozie!

What is age but only a number,

A marker of time,

And we hope with it comes patience of spirit

And a soulful wisdom and grace.

So then it should not be that age defines us

Nor shall it dictate true beauty

But carry the inner story of our lives

Telling it softly with each line in the face.

:hugs:

Delene

Gerry,

Indeed, 1969 was an 'Iconic' year to be born. This date is by far the best day ever, so Happy 43rd Birthday and many more to come.

Time is only but a fraction in which we live.

If you see me pass by, remember me for a split second.

I, on the other hand, will remember you forever.

Timeflies

Edited by Timeflies

It's been a looong wait but your dry season is over! Just saw "Chasing Mavericks" 6 times! (A very good movie!) Looking forward to "Playing For Keeps"!!

Happy Birthday, Mr. Gerard Butler!!

P.S. Stay out of those waves!

Edited by patsueb

Happy Birthday, Gerry! I hope this next year of your life brings much success in all you do, and in all you seek to achieve. May you be blessed with health, happiness, and the certain knowledge that although the tides of Hollywood and public adulation may be unpredictable, those you love will always be there for you. Your fans eagerly await the projects you have coming up in 2013!

With love and respect, Swannie

Edited by Swansong

Gerard Butler,

More than thanking you, I want to thank your parents today for bringing you into this world. Happy Birthday sweetheart!

Hope your day is blessed with love, joy and lots of laughter!

From a Brazilian fan,

Aline

Happy Birthday dear and gracious Gerry Butler...may you have l00 more wonderful birthdays...We Our famly the Montalbano's have enjoyed you since first we saw you in Phantom of the Opera...You will always be the Phantom to us. :tantrum:

Can hardly wait to see some of your new movies on DVD...Since I am treating for cancer, I can't be with big crowds so I must wait until they (meaning your movies) come out on DVD...but last year we got ourselves a nice big screen 60" and it is just like being in a movie house...Much happiness and good luck to you and yours, alway Donna Jean and George Montalbano and our little clan who have followed you since 2005 faithfully... :yay::funnyup:

Edited by Donna Jean

Gerry,

May the peace and beauty of life be yours, may your smile get brighter with each passing day, and may you stay forever young. Blessings and a gloriously happy birthday!

All my love,

Amy (Madd Mama)

Best Wishes for a Happy Birthday to "Someone Special" I have long admired and loved. Thank you for all the wonderful memories and for you just being you.

God Bless

Hugs, Barbara O. New Jersey

Edited by lugerry

Can you send a text birthday greeting or can you just write a birthday greeting?

Happiest of Birthdays, Gerry.

You give us yourself in everything you do.

We give you our love and pray for you to be happy in everything that you do.

I wish you every happiness. You deserve the very best life has to offer.

I wish for you joy, peace and many, many more happy birthdays.

Love you absolutely,

Sandy

Edited by shirsan

Can you send a text birthday greeting or can you just write a birthday greeting?

Thank you so very much, Stuart for doing this. Only half of my greeting got thru to you.

The whole greeting got thru on the thread.

Do you really think that Gerry may listen to this? That would be great for him to

know how much we all care for him.

Thanks again for doing this. You are so sweet and contribute so much for us.

Love ya,

Sandy

:thankyou: to Stuart and Barb for this fun way to celebrate Gerry's Birthday.

Stu: It was worth all the effort just to listen to you read all the "Happy Bairthday" greetings in your wonderful Scot's accent. :D

:hugs:

Diane from Delaware aka Shamrocked

Stuart did a wonderful job! It was totally his idea and he did all the setup! What a gem! :ty: from ALL of us!

If you missed the broadcast or want to listen again, it's available on the GALS UStream:

Gerry`s Birthday Bash 2012 (50:22)

<br>

<br>

<iframe width="480" height="302" src="http://www.ustream.tv/embed/recorded/26976542?v=3&wmode=direct" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" style="border: 0px none transparent;"> </iframe>

<br /><a href="http://www.ustream.tv/" style="padding: 2px 0px 4px; width: 400px; background: #ffffff; display: block; color: #000000; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10px; text-decoration: underline; text-align: center;" target="_blank"></a>

Better late than never....Gerry, I hope that you had a birthday that was as special as you are to all of us. May the year ahead be filled with all your heart's desires. Thanks to you, you have brought many people into my life who mean the world to me. I cannot thank you enough.

With much love and respect,

Sarah Houck

Happy Birthday Gerry,

I hope you received the letter I sent you, on behalf of my family: my Grandma (granny tart ), my 6 year old niece Elizabeth and 4year old nephew Jake ( your newest fans in my family).

We all wish you a Happy Day and hope you know how much your fans love you.

Take care,

Michele