Gerard Butler GALS
becozy

PFK: What Do You Really Want Personallity Quiz

LOL! Believe me I wasn't even trying. I was hoping for Catherine Zeta Jones.

Posted Image

GEORGE DRYER

Like George Dryer, it's time to grow up and get rid of that trophy you've been hanging on to all these years.

You have to stop living in the past.

You finally realize what is truely important.

Time to get a real job and settle down with the family you care about.

I got

BARB

You and Barb are both looking for love. Highly emotional and vulnerable, you crave affection and attention. Kinda like a puppy! You are sweet and genuine, a bit dramatic, but loyal and caring. You want someone to love, and who loves you back.

my first time through...this time I got

STACIE

You follow your heart. You don't like drama, you don't want to be hurt, again, and you're tired of false promises. You're not looking for a lot of guys, you're looking for "the" guy, the one who stole your heart, but can also live up to his responsibility.

Edited by StarbossaW13

I got

PATTI KING

Like Patti, you've got a lot going on. You've got some tough choices to make about what you value, but in the end you know it's all going to work out. The first step is believing in yourself and knowing that you'll come out on top in the end.

Posted Image

I got:

STACIE

You follow your heart. You don't like drama, you don't want to be hurt, again, and you're tired of false promises. You're not looking for a lot of guys, you're looking for "the" guy, the one who stole your heart, but can also live up to his responsibility.

Hubby had to take the test too.... he got the same Posted Image

I took it again and got Patti King :) I noticed when hubby took the test that there were different pairings of the questions so I took it again just to see if I got the same.

only 1 more week!! Ahhhhhhhh......Posted Image

I also got Stacie. Haven't seen the movie yet, but I hope us Stacie's end up with George!

Suzie

I AM STACIE

I have seen it twice now, great movie. Hope you all enjoy it!!

Edited by bermos