Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Fiona64

Beowulf and Grendel DVD

Hey, everyone:

Just wanted to let you know that the "Beowulf and Grendel" DVD, in Region 1 format, is available for pre-order via Amazon Canada. The release date is 6/27/06 ... I've placed my order already. ::D: :mopboybeowulf: :beowulf:

:woo: Yay, I can't wait, thanks for the info!!!!!!!!!!! :kiss:

Guest greyeyegoddess

thank you fiona for giving us the heads up! I'll probably pick up a couple for the colleges and librarys around here.

~alice

Thanks Fiona!

:Yippie: B&G!!!

Another Gerry movie to add to my collection!!!

:beo: :beowulf: :mopboybeowulf: :gbflame: :droolicious:

I was at my parents and I was looking at their dvds and saw Baowulf and Grednel and was thinking to myself " I know that movie from somewhere" and then it dawned on me that was one of Gerry's movies. I took it home with me and watched it. I thought it was pretty good. Two thumbs up!!!!

I just rented and watched it last night--thought it was pretty good too! Definitely a reinterpretation but I didn't mind it, it was fun the way they did it. And I loved watching Gerry's interviews in the Special Features.

"Beowulf and Grendel" - oh, sorry to be a :spontaneous: but I really didn't like this one...I know his Hotness is in it and yes, there were some funny moments (my fav seen is where he's kneeling near the grave) but it really didn't move me to buy it...

I got it the other week--gee, it sure was difficult to find! Alot of my usual go-to places for dvds did not have it!! :doh: I finally tracked it down for $10 at a local electronics store. I liked Gerry's interviews in the bonus section, especially the last part, where he was removing his wetsuit top! *grins*