Gerard Butler GALS
Dr. Em

8th Annual Gerard Butler Fan Convention!

We are excited to announce the preliminary details of the 8th Annual Gerard Butler Fan Convention and 2013 Rising Phoenix Charitable Foundation Gala!!

Mark your calendars for June 6-8, 2013!

Your early bird registration fee of $275 (registration fee goes up to $299 March 1st) provides:

- Admission to all convention activities

- Goodie bags, t-shirts, hospitality suite, etc.

- Friday night deluxe buffet with carving station (this is still a seated dinner with set tables etc.) and a choice of water, iced tea and coffee. (Soft drinks and alcoholic drinks may be purchased at the bar located in the ballroom). Live Entertainment!

- Admission to the 2013 Rising Phoenix Charitable Foundation Gala on Saturday night (this event offers a fully-catered 3-course meal and a choice of water, iced tea and coffee. (Soft drinks and alcoholic drinks may be purchased at the bar located in the ballroom). Live Entertainment!

Attendees are responsible for securing their own transportation to and from the Convention, room accommodations and all food and drinks not otherwise provided in connection with Friday and Saturday evening events.

We also have the Companion Pass for $190 which enables a significant other to accompany a full-paid registrant to all convention events, including the 2013 Rising Phoenix Charitable Foundation Charity Gala. *Companion Pass does not include hotel room, t-shirts, swag bag or other promotional items which may be offered at the time of registration.

We also offer the "one-night gala package" for $190 which includes a "convention swag bag/tshirt" and admission to the 2013 Rising Phoenix Charitable Foundation Charity Gala.

Back by popular demand, on Friday night we revisit our Scottish theme with another "Gathering of the Fans"! Posted Image

Rising Phoenix Charitable Foundation has chosen "Fire and Ice" as its theme for Saturday night's gala.

With a new name for our charitable foundation comes a new hotel venue! We are thrilled with our new location, the MGM Grand! We can't get any more "Vegas" than being right on the world famous Strip!**

The group room rates are as follows:

Sunday, Monday, Tuesday & Wed (June 2nd - 5th) is 119.00** per night

Thursday (June 6th) is $75.00** per night

Friday and Saturday (June 7th & 8th) is $145.00** per night

Sunday (June 9th) is $75.00** per night

**Please note that the rates above-listed do NOT include the daily "resort fee" of $25.00, plus taxes. The $25 daily resort fee was non-negotiable; $25 per day should be added into any budgets for accommodation. It is common for hotels on the Strip to incur the daily resort fee. In our situation, the fee will provide:

Complimentary high speed internet

Daily USA Today newspaper available at Front Page newsstand

Unlimited local and toll free calls

Limited Business Center services such as outgoing faxes, copies (up to 5 pages), notary, and boarding pass printing

Free access to the cardio room

As "luck" would have it, in 2013, our customary 2nd weekend in June is already slated to be a big convention weekend and room rates are already rising. Experienced attendees know that it is common for our "group rate" to be the same as the hotel's "posted rate" this time of year and six months in advance. However, as the hotel fills, it will increase its fee. As we get closer to the event, you'll appreciate this competitive price!

We realize that our registration period is a lot shorter than it has been in past years. Due to circumstances beyond our control, we had to negotiate a new hotel contract. We have reserved a limited number of rooms based on convention history. In order to ensure these low rates, your room(s) must be booked by March 15, 2013, using group code: _____________ The code will be provided by February 20, 2013. However, knowing a preliminary count of attendees and the amount of nights that you will stay and how many to a room will ensure that we can book as many rooms as possible at the above rates. Please post in this thread or include this information when submitting your payment via paypal.

We are thrilled that the fabulous Aaron Hendra Project will be performing for us again in 2013! If you missed AHP in 2012, make sure you come this year! Aaron Hendra and Gigi Gonaway are definitely a MUST SEE and HEAR! Also joining us is the incomparable Tiffany Hendra, model, fashion guru, inspirational speaker and Aaron's lovely wife! If you follow Tiffany on her blog, you know just how amazing she is! Tiffany will be conducting a workshop for us and I, for one, will not miss it!

More entertainment will be announced real soon!

We hope you'll join gbGALS and Rising Phoenix Charitable Foundation as we embark on our new course! Website coming soon!

If you're as excited as we are and simply can't wait to register, you may paypal your $100 deposit or full payment of $275 to registration@gerardbutlerfanconvention.com. Please include your name, phone number, email address and Tshirt size in the memo section.

Paper checks can be made payable and mailed to:

GB Fan Convention

PO BOX 465654

Lawrenceville, GA 30042

HOLY khjKHft%^&*()_{(*&OYTKUGHKJ THIS IS AWESOME AS HELL. The theme! THE MGM GRAND. Yall not playin around Holy crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy Crap...! *wheels in head begin turning* Time to start planning and saving....WooHoooo!! :whoa:/>

WOOT! And DOUBLE WOOT!! I am so gonna be there! You can count me in and I doubt it will be too hard to include Lady Elissa in the wooting!

I am especially excited about the gorgeous MGM Grand and seeing the remarkable Aaron Hendra Project again. They are fabulous. Can't wait to meet Tiffany as well. So glad she will be with us in 2013. Mostly, I can't wait to see to see my GALfriends and visit the Shade Tree!!

:vegasbaby:

Suzie

Suzie....I am so with you!!!!!!!!! Donna and I will be there for sure!!! Looking forward to going to the MGM....so gorgeous there! But, most of all....looking forward to seeing all my galfriends as well! Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hugs, Poppy

MGM Grand is going to be a FANTASTIC change of venue, IMO! Having just visited the MGM the first week of December, it's definitely got a distinct Vegas "vibe" to it. Cirque de Soleil's show, "KA" is housed there, in addition to many other "Vegas" show attractions. (Brad Garrett from Everybody Loves Raymond has a permanent show stage, too). Not that we'll need the monorail (no longer a need to leave the hotel to see the Strip), but it's got a stop at the MGM for those interested. What's particularly exciting is that MGMGrand "gets" our charitable efforts and is being "helpful." :woo:

I have a feeling it's going to be a good year! Count me in!!!!!

Posted Image You know I'll be there. My niece is getting married in June, and I've been worried about the dates,Posted Image but I'm happy to say there is no conflict! Posted Image

I WILL BE THERE!! WAHOOOOO!!!!!!

Hubby and I will be renewing our wedding vows (its our 10 year Anniversary this year--our Anniversary is May 24th but I got him to wait and celebrate around the convention :) :))

Hubby won't be with me for the convention tho....its just me Posted Image

I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!! Looking forward to meeting my GALFriends!!!

LOTS and LOTS of HUGS!!! (Can't wait to be able to actually give me GALFriends REAL HUGS :) :))

Tammy

*SIGH* I miss you guys at the convention. I've missed what the last two I think. It sucks. If only I can convince the family to switch the yearly Disney trip back to March I could start going again. I wish all of you a blast.

Posted Image You know I'll be there. My niece is getting married in June, and I've been worried about the dates,Posted Image but I'm happy to say there is no conflict! Posted Image

I have one yet again. :-( I know you guys will have fun.

Must get a job. Must get a job. Must get a job.

Gotta get to Vegas. Gotta get to Vegas. Gotta get to Vegas!

Yea Baby....I'll be there all week, can't wait....

I am planning on going too! I have already put my request in at work..haha

Holly, I have one problem paypal will not accept me. Its there another way I can make my payment. Gemstone.

Hope you're ready for a convention newcomer because I started packing❗

Am growing very fond ? of the GALS❗

Aaron Hendra!!! Exciting!

Hubby and I will be renewing our wedding vows (its our 10 year Anniversary this year--our Anniversary is May 24th but I got him to wait and celebrate around the convention :)/>/> :)/>/>)

I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!! Looking forward to meeting my GALFriends!!!

LOTS and LOTS of HUGS!!! (Can't wait to be able to actually give me GALFriends REAL HUGS :)/>/> :)/>/>)

Tammy

I'm with you all the way, Tammy! Congrats on your vows renewal! ?❤?

Edited by Marina R.

Holly, I have one problem paypal will not accept me. Its there another way I can make my payment. Gemstone.

Sure thing, Patricia:

GB Fan Convention

PO BOX 465654

Lawrenceville, GA 30042

By the way, it's GREAT to see you online! Posted Image

Hubby and I will be renewing our wedding vows (its our 10 year Anniversary this year--our Anniversary is May 24th but I got him to wait and celebrate around the convention Posted ImagePosted Image)

LOTS and LOTS of HUGS!!! (Can't wait to be able to actually give me GALFriends REAL HUGS Posted ImagePosted Image)

Tammy

Posted Image on the vow renewal!

Posted Image on the "it's just me"! Posted Image (Vegas is the best "me thing" I do for myself each year! )

And Posted Image for BEING THERE!

Posted Image

*SIGH* I miss you guys at the convention. I've missed what the last two I think. It sucks.

heheheh... she said "sucks." Posted Image

I'm sorry you have the conflict, Cass. You're "old school" and it would be nice to catch up. Posted Image

**Channeling with Madd** Posted Image You must get a job. Must get a job. Must get a job.

You gotta get to Vegas. Gotta get to Vegas. Gotta get to Vegas! Posted Image

ATTAGAL!! Posted Image

Hope you're ready for a convention newcomer because I started packing

Am growing very fond of the GALS

Is a pig's arse pork?! Posted Image HECK YEAH! COME ON, CLEATUS! Posted Image

Posted ImageI haven't made a post like this in years!! Posted Image

Registered!

:woo:

Sara

Sure thing, Patricia:

GB Fan Convention

PO BOX 465654

Lawrenceville, GA 30042

By the way, it's GREAT to see you online! Posted Image

Hubby and I will be renewing our wedding vows (its our 10 year Anniversary this year--our Anniversary is May 24th but I got him to wait and celebrate around the convention Posted ImagePosted Image)

LOTS and LOTS of HUGS!!! (Can't wait to be able to actually give me GALFriends REAL HUGS Posted ImagePosted Image)

Tammy

Posted Image on the vow renewal!

Posted Image on the "it's just me"! Posted Image (Vegas is the best "me thing" I do for myself each year! )

And Posted Image for BEING THERE!

Posted Image

*SIGH* I miss you guys at the convention. I've missed what the last two I think. It sucks.

heheheh... she said "sucks." Posted Image

I'm sorry you have the conflict, Cass. You're "old school" and it would be nice to catch up. Posted Image

**Channeling with Madd** Posted Image You must get a job. Must get a job. Must get a job.

You gotta get to Vegas. Gotta get to Vegas. Gotta get to Vegas! Posted Image

ATTAGAL!! Posted Image

Hope you're ready for a convention newcomer because I started packing

Am growing very fond of the GALS

Is a pig's arse pork?! Posted Image HECK YEAH! COME ON, CLEATUS! Posted Image

Posted ImageI haven't made a post like this in years!! Posted Image

Yahoo!

Registered!

Posted Image

Sara

Posted Image (AND roll!!) Posted Image

Registered!

Posted Image

Sara

Posted Image (AND roll!!) Posted Image

Holly, you are too funny girlfriend!

:sosilly:

Okay question..if we make arrangements for hotel rooms what is the code for the convention? It is blank where the code is supposed to be. :)

Edited by missyb15