Gerard Butler GALS
Dr. Em

8th Annual Gerard Butler Fan Convention!

Posted ImageSo Glad you're Coming to Vegas Issy!!! Posted Image See you Soon!

Cheryl

Posted ImageSo Glad you're Coming to Vegas Issy!!! Posted Image See you Soon!

Cheryl

Thanks, Cheryl, I'm so excited! :discosisters:

Issy

Where do I go to register. I can't find it

Register here

but you completed a registration form a while ago. ye just need to make your deposit ;)/>

OH Ok, I must have forgotten. Payment will be sent soon.

Thanks for letting me know!

Hope I find a roommate soon, before plane tickets get to expensive for me to come. :boohoo:/>

Hope I find a roommate soon, before plane tickets get to expensive for me to come. Posted Image/>

Have you checked with Bermos?

Hope I find a roommate soon, before plane tickets get to expensive for me to come. Posted Image/>

Have you checked with Bermos?

Thanks, Dawn, for being my roomie! :thankyou:

Issy

Hi Isabeau,

I will be unable to attend this year's convention. Sorry for any inconvenience!!

Edited by bermos

Oh gods, how I wish I could be there. But, I promised a certain Meester the next trip to Vegas would include him, and I can't afford to go twice (unless I hit the Powerball!LOL). So, I'll be there in spirit in June and in person at Halloween for Criss Angel's anniversary show.

And it's not technically cheating on Gerry since I found Criss first....LMAO

If anyone needs a room mate for the convention, please contact me. I need someone to room with in order to go.

Thanks in advance.

Trying to decide if I should come into Vegas Thurs. early afternoon or night, and also if I should leave Sun. morning or afternoon. Would love to spend as much time with my GALS as possible, :ladies_night:/> but don't want to come early or stay later if no one else will be there! :sad: Yes, Gerry, that would be sad! :)/>

Issy

Edited by Isabeau

Issy, a lot of us are arriving early Thursday, having dinner at Gordon Ramsey's that evening', then joining the fun at the Hospitality suite with our GALfriends. Elissa and I are leaving Monday so we can have some GALS downtime at the pool on Sunday. So come early, stay late and let's hang out!

Suzie

Issy, a lot of us are arriving early Thursday, having dinner at Gordon Ramsey's that evening', then joining the fun at the Hospitality suite with our GALfriends. Elissa and I are leaving Monday so we can have some GALS downtime at the pool on Sunday. So come early, stay late and let's hang out!

Suzie

Sounds like a wonderful plan! Can't wait to see everyone! :highfive:

Flight now booked - getting in Thursday early afternoon and leaving early Monday morning. Oh, by the way, Suzie and Elissa... ummm... can I crash in your room Sunday night? I'll sleep on a chair... pretty please? :rose:

Issy

Edited by Isabeau

Oh, by the way, Suzie and Elissa... ummm... can I crash in your room Sunday night? I'll sleep on a chair... pretty please? Posted Image

Issy

Uh, you might want to rethink that. We room together because we both snore....and so do our wee men...Posted Image

Oh, by the way, Suzie and Elissa... ummm... can I crash in your room Sunday night? I'll sleep on a chair... pretty please? Posted Image

Issy

Uh, you might want to rethink that. We room together because we both snore....and so do our wee men...Posted Image

LOL! If I can't find anyone else to room with on Sunday night, I could put up with it. Hey, if I don't wear my CPAP, I'll be snoring right along with you two!

Issy

:crybaby: :crybaby: Just wanted to let you know, that I will be unable to attend this year's convention due to financial difficultly. Sorry for any inconvenience!! :crybaby: :crybaby:

Just 19 days to go! WOOT!! Start packin'!

:crybaby:/>/> :crybaby:/>/> Just wanted to let you know, that I will be unable to attend this year's convention due to financial difficultly. Sorry for any inconvenience!! :crybaby:/>/> :crybaby:/>/>

Bermos, I just saw this post! I'm so sorry you won't be able to make it!

Issy

Registered now and right before the deadline. Can't wait! :cheeky:/>

Jillybean!! So happy you are coming to Vegas. Looking forward to seeing you!!

Suzie

K, Jilly, and Issy- the 3 scoops together again!

Do I want to know what the Three Scoops are?

Suzie

Registered now and right before the deadline. Can't wait! Posted Image

Posted ImageThat is great news! I can't wait to see you again, Jilly!

JILLY!!! YOU'RE COMING!!! Let the happy/spazzy dances commence!! :bounce:/> :bounce:/>

Bermos, you will be missed :crybaby: