Gerard Butler GALS
Dr. Em

8th Annual Gerard Butler Fan Convention!

Okay question..if we make arrangements for hotel rooms what is the code for the convention? It is blank where the code is supposed to be. :)/>

We wont have a group code until apprx. Jan. 20th. We'll make the rounds w the info as soon as we have it.

Okay question..if we make arrangements for hotel rooms what is the code for the convention? It is blank where the code is supposed to be. :)src="http://www.gerardbutlergals.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif">/>

We wont have a group code until apprx. Jan. 20th. We'll make the rounds w the info as soon as we have it.

Sounds great! Thanks Holly!

oh MGM grand, I stayed there before and it was very nice. I'd so love to go again to the con. maybe.....

I am registered and ready to go.......Vegas, here I come......teehee...

I'm all registered. Can't wait!!

Suzie

Hi I would like to know if I can send my name address and phone number and size when I send the check at the end of this month. I am having trouble getting in to the register page. Can you help me Thank you Gemstone.

Hi I would like to know if I can send my name address and phone number and size when I send the check at the end of this month. I am having trouble getting in to the register page. Can you help me Thank you Gemstone.

Sure thing, Gem!! Dayna had to order a new computer. It's on the way! But she cant finish the site until she gets it. :-( In the meantime, you can send the info w a paper check at your convenience. I've got ye covered. ;-)

Hol

Hey Everyone,

I am going to try to come this year (now that I am FINALLY old enough) but it does depend on a few things. But hopefully and will if I can go register as soon as I can.

Sadly, i don't thinks i can go this year. I'm old enough and have a steady job with bills almost all taken care of but no availability in my schedule to do so or money... Since I'm almost caught up on my bills, (I've been a year behind on them.) Plus, I'm seeing Craig Ferguson live in Milwaukee next month and going to a anime convention in March. So, this year is a lot of firsts for me. How exciting tho. I get to see one of my favorite Scots in person at least.

Silver.

Hol, do we have a hotel code yet?

Suzie

Unfortunately, no. *grumble grumble* We're trying...

UPDATE (as of 1/23 2:35p) - group code is to be issued "by the end of next week."

Stay tuned!

Edited by heISmyGspot
to update

Posted ImageMy BFF asked me last night if she could come to the convention with me this year even though she doesn't belong to GALS (I'm going to make her a GAL yet) .... Posted Image

That's great, Sue!! I'm happy for you!!

Holly, hang in there. There will probably be more frustration ahead, LOL!

I just mailed in my check today! VEGAS HERE I COME!!!!! WOOOHOO!!!!

I just mailed in my check today! VEGAS HERE I COME!!!!! WOOOHOO!!!!

I am so tickled you can come GALfriend! Really looking forward to seeing you!! :vegasbaby:

Suzie

THE CONVENTION WEBSITE IS LIVE!! Posted Image

We hope to have a convention "group code" for the hotel by the end of the week. I know, I know... that's what I said last week. I'm just conveying the latest information I've been given... Posted Image

And the website is fabulous!!!!

Registered!! I'm gonna so be there, again!

I just registered!!! :vegasbaby: I may not be on the site all the time anymore but I am a GAL for life. I need me some GAL time

I would like to register, but need the code for the convention. Can you please provide.

I would like to register, but need the code for the convention. Can you please provide.

You don't need a code to register for the convention. And I see you've filled out the form. Once you make you're deposit or pay in full, you'll be all official! Posted Image

As for the hotel code, we're still being told "by the end of the week." I wish I could explain the delay, but I can't. We're all "assuming" it's due to the size of MGM and the fact that MGM owns multiple properties on the Strip. It just takes longer.Posted Image Once again, STAY TUNED!

I am so excited. I'm all registered and ready to go. I even picked out a dress already for Saturday night lolllll

I am so excited. I'm all registered and ready to go. I even picked out a dress already for Saturday night lolllll

That's nice.

BUT WHAT ABOUT THE COOKIES?! Posted Image

For those unaware, Landa is the gal that has been providing our awesome "theme specific" cookies the last several years. Posted Image

That's nice.

BUT WHAT ABOUT THE COOKIES?! Posted Image

For those unaware, Landa is the gal that has been providing our awesome "theme specific" cookies the last several years. Posted Image

Oh Holly honey!!!! I have been talking to KB about them since yesterday. I cannot wait to make them. I got plans for the cookies, babyyyyyy!