Gerard Butler GALS
Dr. Em

8th Annual Gerard Butler Fan Convention!

I am so excited. I'm all registered and ready to go. I even picked out a dress already for Saturday night lolllll

That's nice.

BUT WHAT ABOUT THE COOKIES?! Posted Image

For those unaware, Landa is the gal that has been providing our awesome "theme specific" cookies the last several years. Posted Image

Oh Holly honey!!!! I have been talking to KB about them since yesterday. I cannot wait to make them. I got plans for the cookies, babyyyyyy!

I just peed a little!! **Landaaaaaa, this is your conscience speaking. IDDDDDRRRRIIIIISSSSSSSS cookies. Bring the IDDDDDRRRRRIIIIIISSSSSS cookies**

AND THE IDRIS CRUMBS, TOO!!! :rotflmao:

Thanks, Lan!

You know I gotchu!! I haven't done those in ages.

For you first timers, Landa's cookies should be their own food group! They are AWSOME!

Suzie

For you first timers, Landa's cookies should be their own food group! They are AWSOME!

Suzie

LMAO...I was just gonna ask!

Suzie

And we call the CHOCOLATE ones "Idris" as a nod of affection towards Idris Elba (aka Mr. Mumbles from Rocknrolla.) I LIKES THE IDRIS COOKIES!! Posted Image

Suzie

And we call the CHOCOLATE ones "Idris" as a nod of affection towards Idris Elba (aka Mr. Mumbles from Rocknrolla.) I LIKES THE IDRIS COOKIES!! Posted Image

So what you're sayin' is that I need to get my butt to Vegas to sample these fabulous bits of goodness???

YES!!!! And other stuff too.

Suzie

Y'all are cute

I am so excited. I'm all registered and ready to go. I even picked out a dress already for Saturday night lolllll

That's nice.

BUT WHAT ABOUT THE COOKIES?! Posted Image

For those unaware, Landa is the gal that has been providing our awesome "theme specific" cookies the last several years. Posted Image

Oh Holly honey!!!! I have been talking to KB about them since yesterday. I cannot wait to make them. I got plans for the cookies, babyyyyyy!

Landa Posted Image

So what you're sayin' is that I need to get my butt to Vegas to sample these fabulous bits of goodness???

A gutter phrase if there ever was one... LOL! Especially if we add a "naughty" to it. As in "fabulous naughty bits of goodness..." :lmao:

Posted Image

She appears.........

Sorry I've been absent my beautiful friends but things have been manic round here!

I'm so excited to say that I'M REGISTERED...........FLIGHTS ARE BOOKED! I didn't think I'd make this year but I just have to get my yearly Gals love in xx

Can't wait to see ya'll xxxx

A gutter phrase if there ever was one... LOL! Especially if we add a "naughty" to it. As in "fabulous naughty bits of goodness..." Posted Image

Posted Image

ROFLMAO...yes! I love it. New gig starts next week, gotta clear getting Friday off. Is there a 1 nighter option??

ROFLMAO...yes! I love it. New gig starts next week, gotta clear getting Friday off. Is there a 1 nighter option??

There sure is! You can join us for the Saturday gala (but there's not much "Gerry" at the gala). Friday is when we cut loose with the Gerry ogling and it's more casual than the gala. We put on our big gal panties and play grownup on Saturday. :p

There sure is! You can join us for the Saturday gala (but there's not much "Gerry" at the gala). Friday is when we cut loose with the Gerry ogling and it's more casual than the gala. We put on our big gal panties and play grownup on Saturday. Posted Image

Oh, ogling. Can't miss the ogling. :bouncydrool:src="http://www.gerardbutlergals.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/bouncydrool.gif">

Let's see..*does math in head, always dangerous* 4.5 hour flight, minus 3 hours time difference, plus the gods only know how long layover in Atlanta or Denver - unless I take the 6:10am flight, which is nonstop, but I gotta drive to RDU...*wanders off and mumbles incoherently*

So excited to see that Sam and Lynn Childers will be with us again this year. I wonder if we can get Sam to wear a kilt on Friday night?

I have a feeling it's going to be a good year! Count me in!!!!!

wELL iRISH i wrote a whole lot but it disappeared ...were to God knows. anyway, rather than do it all over, I will just say Thanks again for making up my Signature and Avatar and since you are an artist too. Peek into my son Gary Montalbano's website...under Gary William Montalbano.com or SarkaNavon.com and I am healing slowly...good news from mammogram and hoping for good news when I take PET SCAN soon with cancer doctors. Take care and much luck to you and your clan after reading lovely story about you and your family I understand why you are such a kind and gentle lady...you have had your share of sadness, but it appears things are much better now...hugs, blessings Donna Jean and George and clan

:boobsquish: I really thought I was going to be able to make it this year, but I just recently found out that I'm going to be laid off near the beginning of June. :curse: I was so devastated last year as I really wanted to meet Sam and Lynn, and now I find out that I'll miss them again this year. I know I haven't been active on GALS for quite a while, but you have all been in my heart continually since the first GALS Con, and I was looking forward to reconnecting with the wonderfully generous hearts and spirits that make this group stand out from all the others. Blessings to all of you, :rose: and maybe we'll meet again someday. :pigsfly:

Isabeau

Edited by Isabeau

I'm so sorry! I was hoping to see you again this year! Kicks dirt....

Posted Image

I'm so sorry! I was hoping to see you again this year! Kicks dirt....

Posted Image

Thanks, Elisa, I miss you, too!

Ok, is it just me, or is this just a little freaky...I just opened a fortune cookie, and the fortune says, "You will soon be crossing desert sands for a fun vacation." Maybe there is a miracle in my future... Edited by Isabeau

I will be there!!! Looking forward to seeing everyone this year.

Where do I go to register. I can't find it

Where do I go to register. I can't find it

Register here

but you completed a registration form a while ago. ye just need to make your deposit ;)

Ok, is it just me, or is this just a little freaky...I just opened a fortune cookie, and the fortune says, "You will soon be crossing desert sands for a fun vacation." Maybe there is a miracle in my future...

:omg2: Who knew...sometimes fortune cookies get it right...

Edited by Isabeau