Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry in Thailand at Tiger City

:scotlandflag::soccer-4010:

Hello!

Thanks for these great pictures!!!!! He always look great, very very handsome, relaxed!!!! Beautiful Gerard!!!!! Sweet dreams of Gerard!!!! I wonder if he will attend Golden Globes parties!!! It's always nice to see him wearing a tuxedo, I will be there and wear my Versace night dress!!!!! I'm joking!!!!!

Josée

Okay, I am I nuts? People on other GB sites are very upset about these photos. They are saying that Gerry looks very "off" and that he has lost an unhealthy amount of weight in very short time. They are saying his color is bad and that his eyes look strange-and that he looks the worse they have ever seen him. I just don't see it. I think those are crappy photos taken at a weird angle with a bad camera phone, so he does look a little stretched-but I think he looks fine. Please, ladies. Your honest opinion.

Okay, I am I nuts? People on other GB sites are very upset about these photos. They are saying that Gerry looks very "off" and that he has lost an unhealthy amount of weight in very short time. They are saying his color is bad and that his eyes look strange-and that he looks the worse they have ever seen him. I just don't see it. I think those are crappy photos taken at a weird angle with a bad camera phone, so he does look a little stretched-but I think he looks fine. Please, ladies. Your honest opinion.

Hi! You're not nuts I think Gerry looks good. He looks rested and happy, and thankfully that stressed look he had while promote PFK is gone.

Unfortunately, I noticed that there is a little hysteria out there regarding Gerry right now and I think that is feeding the reaction you listed.

I must say that is a very interesting place to take a vacation.

I think he looks fine, other than his outfit. Posted Image Those pants! Posted Image

Some people are constantly trying to judge Gerry's health and emotional state from photographs. Many things can be to blame. Everything from poor lighting to a poor quality camera or unskilled photographer can cause an unflattering photo. The mother hens need to back off. Posted Image

There is something to be said for body language and even a bad photog can catch emotions that may not be verbally expressed. I can see what some are freaking out about, but at the end of the day, he's a big boy and seems pretty capable of taking care of himself. /motherhenrant :beat_dead_horse:src="http://www.gerardbutlergals.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/beat_dead_horse.gif"> LOL

That being said, I think he looks fine. Relaxed, happy, and really...normal, like just another bloody sexy guy playing tourist. And he should. I, personally, was giggling about the shoes o_O But hey, the clothes look comfy. I certainly wouldn't turn him away dressed like that. I wouldn't turn him away at all! :hehe:src="http://www.gerardbutlergals.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/hehe.jpg">

And in other news....what is up with my emoticons? Am I the only one not seeing them, or are really not showing up? I can see everyone else's...

Edited by madd_mama

I agree with all of your comments so far. Gerry doesn't look any different from other recent and even older candid photos, and that's of course a GOOD thing! He is living his life and enjoying the adulation of fans world-wide, then taking down-time to see the world and embrace friends and family as he chooses.

Criticisms and judgements such as these of Gerry's personal life is one of the reasons I only check for updates on him and his career at GALS. Everyone here stays pretty level-headed, not making unfounded judgements of our Gerry and his decisions, and seems to genuinely love him as he is.

bflo

I agree with all of your comments so far. Gerry doesn't look any different from other recent and even older candid photos, and that's of course a GOOD thing! He is living his life and enjoying the adulation of fans world-wide, then taking down-time to see the world and embrace friends and family as he chooses.

Criticisms and judgements such as these of Gerry's personal life is one of the reasons I only check for updates on him and his career at GALS. Everyone here stays pretty level-headed, not making unfounded judgements of our Gerry and his decisions, and seems to genuinely love him as he is.

bflo

I agree, bflo. He looks great and more rested then he did during promotion of PFK. This is the only site I go into now for the same reason you listed. Sites that print the bad press, or outlandish rumors are not worth the time. This site has been a terrific place to talk about his greatness, as it should be. Edited by Lady Ski Bum

It has become the thing on the Internet sites to judge Gerry's appearance in pics. For that reason I stay away from most sites because it frustrates me. I know gals who just saw Gerry in New York, up close and personal, and they said he looked absolutely gorgeous and much younger in person than in the pics we see. I don't like cell phone pics, and most paparazzi pics, because they are either poor quality or the web sites just pic out the bad razzi pics to show. I also feel people, these days, just like bad mouthing celebrities, especially successful ones. It is their thing in life. I don't pay them any mind. I know Gerry's lifestyle, you can't get much cleaner than he is and we all know what a sweetheart he is. Who cares what ignorant people say about him. It goes with the territory of celebrity. Gerry ignores it, we should too.

~HUGS~ Kathy