Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Dr. Em

Charms for Gerry-Linx Bracelets!

You asked for them, you got them!

Dr. Batista has been slaving away in her silver shop to come up with Gerry specific charms for you wonderful GALS.

Each charm will sell for $7.50 USD. Please remember these are STERLING SILVER, not some cheap metal so $7.50 each is a steal! $1.50 for each charm goes to GALS for support.

Below are the pics of the charms which will be available to purchase REAL soon in the GALS Boutique.

VEGAS BABY!

Posted Image

Dear Frankie

Posted Image

One Last Kiss

Posted Image

The Jury

Posted Image

Tomb Raider II - Cradle of Life

Posted Image

Reign of Fire

Posted Image

Jewel of the Sahara

Posted Image

Butterfly on a Wheel

Posted Image

Dracula 2000

Posted Image

Timeline

Posted Image

GALS

Posted Image

Ethan and Charlotte

Posted Image

The "300" Charm will be added soon as well.

:hugs:

Dr. Em

Posted Image I am so excited about these -- I've been wanting them forever!!! And the price is amazing for silver--wow. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS. PM or email me as soon as they are available... :headspin: :headspin: :headspin:

DD

Edited by DiamondDonna

Oh, yeah! :headspin:

This will be fun! One of each...added a couple at a time, until I have an old-fashion chock-full charm bracelet, like when I was Sweet 16...only this time I'm not sweet! ::D: I'm a lusty GALS gal, digging on my Charming Gerry's charms!

:cheer: Thanks Dr.Em and Dr.Batista for creating such little gems!

And the price is very reasonable... :;):

:kiss:

Okay, now I have got to order the bracelet!

These are just gorgeous, beautiful work!

I guess I'll order my bracelet for myself for Mother'sDay!

The talent represented on the board is just amazing!

Swan

Hey Dr.Em

I have a question??

Are the charms on a clasp so you can open them. I don't have a Dr.Bastita bracelet but I do have one with similar links I got for a present a couple of years ago and I'm wondering if the charms would hook onto it.

Knowing me I'll probably get a bracelet anyway and all the charms but still it's a thought??

Thanks Celine

BTW those charms are CLASS

another question any chance a stall or something could be at the convention to sell them????? I'd buy!!!

Edited by gerrynutsnap

Dr. Batista said the clasp is, crap, I'll get it right, but it is the most common clasp for charms (will add correct name later). So I'm sure it will work for any charm bracelet.

I do believe Annette (Dr. Batista) plans on having a table at the convention to sell her wares. If not, she will now. :funnyface: I'm make sure of it.

Dr. Em

Ohhhhh Great!!!!!

*has mastercard in her hand ready to shop shop shop*

:thankyou:

Yes, Celine, me too...

and Dr.Em has a whip in hers :whip: to get Dr.Batista into 'Charm' production!!

:rotflmao:

Wonderful , love them - great work Annette and yes if I don't buy them in advance I will certainly in

Vegas ::D:

Guest greyeyegoddess

Those are darling! Gives me an idea for gifts for our local gals...

~alice

You asked for them, you got them!

Dr. Batista has been slaving away in her silver shop to come up with Gerry specific charms for you wonderful GALS.

Each charm will sell for $7.50 USD. Please remember these are STERLING SILVER, not some cheap metal so $7.50 each is a steal! $1.50 for each charm goes to GALS for support.

Below are the pics of the charms which will be available to purchase REAL soon in the GALS Boutique.

(photos removed to shorten quote and save bandwidth! ~ :kisswink: ~becozy)

Dr. Em

OK, please tell me that the charms will be available to be sold to GALS on line. My Visa is awaiting destruction.

Cailleach

What about POTO,will it be a rose or a mask ? They already exist, don't they?

Ohhhhh Great!!!!!

*has mastercard in her hand ready to shop shop shop*

:thankyou:

I'LL RACE YOU TO THE TABLE, SNAP!!! Get ready! Get set...

Yes, charms will be available from GALS Boutique shortly, and also sold in Vegas ::D:

You thought I was kidding about Dr. Em :whip: Dr.Batista? :cool: Uh, uh! We want

product now, we need our charms now!! :bleh:

And yes, the rose and mask are currently available in Boutique with the bracelt. And there is an earring/pendant set.

http://www.gerardbutlergals.com/indexx_boutique.html

The mask is specially crafted and requires more time to produce, so may be a bit more in cost.

Annette and Dr.Em will have them listed with individual prices when the Charms line

is added to Boutique.

Hugs,

Barbara

Somebody needs to send Gerry the complete set of charms, I think he would be very flattered.

Swan

Somebody needs to send Gerry the complete set of charms, I think he would be very flattered.

Swan

Great Idea Swan we could send it with his Gals manbag!!!!

Dr. Batista said the clasp is, crap, I'll get it right, but it is the most common clasp for charms (will add correct name later). So I'm sure it will work for any charm bracelet.

I do believe Annette (Dr. Batista) plans on having a table at the convention to sell her wares. If not, she will now. :funnyface: I'm make sure of it.

Dr. Em

I had a seahorse charm with one of those clasps that are sometimes on necklaces, that I tried to put on my Gerry Bracelet but because the bracelet is really "chunky" it wouldn't fit -- the mask & rose charms on on a special "gizmo" like a mini key chain that allow for the "chunkyness" -- (gee, I sound like I really know what I'm talking about, huh? :funnyface: ) so I hope the charms will come with that "gizmo" attachment...good grief -- I guess I need an interpreter... :confused:

Anyway, I am so excited about these and can't wait until I can order on-line (not going to Vegas Posted Image)

DD

Here’s the skinny ~

If you order a bracelet from the GALS Boutique, it automatically comes with either a phantom mask or a rose (your choice) charm. I spoke with Annette this morning and she will take a pic of each of those charms and those will be available to sell as well.

As for the clasp for the charms, those will be of the “keychain” variety and not the “gizmo” variety, so they will fit on the chunky bracelets just fine and dandy sugar candy!

She is working on some other charms too, so keep a watch! If you REALLY want the charms available ASAP, bug Stef….she’s going to kill me for that! YIKES! *Dr. Em runs for cover...*

Dr. Em

"If you REALLY want the charms available ASAP, bug Stef….she’s going to kill me for that! YIKES! *Dr. Em runs for cover...*"

Posted Image

DD

I am now going to have to order one of those bracelets because I have to, at the very least, have the seahorse charm, and the one for the jury too, and maybe Timeline, and.........

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!! I have been looking high and low for charms related to Gerry. Some are really expensive and some look really cheap! Thanks again!! :clap: :yippee:

*Sarah

Swan

Great Idea Swan we could send it with his Gals manbag!!!!

Sending Gerry the charms is a great idea, Swan!

Snap....I just found out we are getting Gerry a manbag! Look!

Gifting Gerry :yippee:

I was thinking of ordering a bracelet with all the charms for his mother and putting it in the man bag.

What say you?

Dr. Em

Yes!!

Excellent idea!

Great idea, Em!!! Wouldn't she just love it???