Gerard Butler GALS

Charms for Gerry-Linx Bracelets!

My daughter bought two of the charms as my Mothers Day gift! The butterfly and the handcuffs. I was so excited that I didn't put them on my bracelet carefully enough and promptly lost the handcuffs. So be careful ladies and pay real close attention when you thread them on the bracelet. I'm going to order the rest of the charms today. But I think I will let someone else put them on the bracelet. :yippee:

Carrie

I've had some trouble getting mine on too -- anyone have any suggestions?

DD

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I recieved my charm bracelet and Dr. B, its fab and I love it and I will keep adding all the charms you make. Thankyou so much, you are a wonderful person and a wonderful talent... love you, di

I still haven't bought the bracelet but I bought the Beowulf boat charm in Las Vegas and wore it as a necklace on a silver chain to both showings of B&G in L.A. this weekend. I got so many compliments and I directed each and every one of them to come to the GALS boutique to get her very own. Hopefully it generates a few more sales. Now I just have to get enough scraped together to buy the bracelet and the rest of the charms. Oh, I was also showing off my glass bead bracelet to great admiration as well. Dr. B you do GREAT work!!

I haven't got a bracelet either, but I wear the charms alternatively as earrings and on my glassbeaded phantom bracelet.

So far I hadn't the courage to wear the handcuffs in my ears ::D:

But I love all the charms - and they are so beautiful. Thank you again Annette for creating them.

I recently received my bracelet and charms and they are absolutely gorgeous! Very fine work, Dr B, I love it. :bow2: When are you going to put the Beowulf boat charm on the website? What are you going to do for 300? Help! I need a new fix, already!!

I still haven't bought the bracelet but I bought the Beowulf boat charm in Las Vegas and wore it as a necklace on a silver chain to both showings of B&G in L.A. this weekend. I got so many compliments and I directed each and every one of them to come to the GALS boutique to get her very own. Hopefully it generates a few more sales. Now I just have to get enough scraped together to buy the bracelet and the rest of the charms. Oh, I was also showing off my glass bead bracelet to great admiration as well. Dr. B you do GREAT work!!

There's a Beowulf boat charm now? I'm missing that one.

OK, there goes the Visa bill..............

Cailleach

• 4 weeks later...
:thankyou: I finally have all the charms I have gotten so far put on my bracelet I loveit I am waiting for my mask to come out and I need to get a few more they are good charms. I love them and I have one for my granddaughter as well thanks Dr Batista and Dr Em for them. Keep them coming. hugs
  • 6 months later...

FYI ~

To all of those who have ordered from Annette, she has been on location filming and is home working her little butt off trying to get all the jewelry caught up and sent off by Saturday.

She apologizes for the delay.

:hugs:

Dr. Em