Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Susan~Sporran

Aussie GALS are too sizzling hot

Hi Zany, Yep we Aussie all seem to have been AWOL recently. I tried to call Sarah and Cheryl (Karmic) but got no answers.

Anyone else from Down under out there??

Cat

Hi! Cat! :wave:

How are you?

How is your new grandbaby doing?Posted Image

No answers for Sarah, eh?

:hmm2:

No but I will try again over the next day or so. Been busy with that new grandbaby... will post a few photo's when I can get my broadband back. Changed ISP yesterday so now am on dialup till I get it sorted.

Hi Candy, nice to hear from you. Glad you are still here. Must be a bit lonely with us away.

Hugs

Cat

:yippee: Howdy, yep back on the scene..... but only have dial up now - crap :tantrum:

Hiya Sarah, Terry's Witch, Karmic and Candy!! :claphands::claphands:

Edited by aussierose

:wave: Hi to the Aussies. Candy - way back a few weeks ago you were going to post pic of your get together with the SA tarts - where be they? I wish you'd come post on the Support Center once in a while. I usually don't venture into the International Forums coz I'm never sure if I'm intruding here.

Cat - hope things are going well with the grandbaby and the job search.

We are all (the Mod Squad) still very worried about Sarah. Nobody has heard from her, she hasn't responded to emails or PM's and she was last on the site on July 23. If there is any way that any of the Aussies can get in touch with her please, please ask her to just let us know if she is OK, and if she isn't is there anything we can do to help!!!

SARAH WE MISS YOU!!!!!!

I've tried to call but no response either. Will try to contact Karmic or Fee and see if I can get any information on her welfare.

Miss you all

Cat

HEY WELCOME. We are usually more active here but a few personal issues have left a few of us away for a while.

Nice to see you Cursed (hmmm, maybe we should call you CLU instead LOL).

::D: Howdy Cursed.. great name.

Yep things are a bit quiet here - personal shite flying everywhere at present.

Heard from Sarah - she's got work issues.. Holy Crap!!

Cat & karmic we must get together soon???

*Cat runs and hug tackles Fee* Hi. Missed you all.

Just talked to karmic, so good to hear her voice. Seems we all have been having issues and real life is getting in the way of Gerryness. That's the way it is.

Hugs and catch up with you all soon.

Cat

:wave:

Hey, all you lovely Aussie gals!! Hope you don't mind my dropping in, too! ::D:

Gerry Interruptus...don't ya hate that? I mean, we need our little escapes to Gerry and GALS for

r&r...and then life throws garbage at us. Uh!

You were all missed, let me tell you...are all missed...still! :bounce:

Welcome to CLU, love the mini-avi!

Ok...I barely have time to post anymore for 'naughty' or 'nice' so I know how tough it can be to

squeeze some time in for fun!

Well, enough ramblings from me...

I'll leave you with these to cheer you :laugh4: ...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

to all :hug:

Barbara

OH Barb, you did it again...... :pant:

I have to admit I didn't know it had a name..... Gerry Interuptus..... OMG how appropriate.

CLU: We are definately not vanilla here so hope you can join in.

For your viewing pleasure....the Man himself.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Cat

*staggers back into thread*

*looks around*

Wow.. things have been quiet here!

sees Fee, Candy, TW the visiting mods and other old friends....

*runs over to tackle Gerry group hugs from all*

Hi All... have returned from the wilderness that is real life sh*te and Gerry Interuptus!! :yippee:

*sees CLU*

Hi there!! :wave:

Another Aussie to join the insanity!!

So.... GALS... what's been happening in your worlds .... or Gerry's for that matter... because I KNOW you don't need to hear my sh*te!

I'm gonna be in melbourne this weekend, for the convention! WOOT!

And I am really looking forward to finally meeting you! Only three days to go. WOOT!!!!

[wow love the pics. hi Pammie. I am going to over 18 just to see hahaha betts

:reddeathsword: Gee its been ages since I came to visit. First of all thank you everyone for my birthday greetings in January.

I am going to Glasgow , so I am pretty focused on my trip. I still post daily on GBNet (Mothership).

Are any of you gals going to Glasgow?.

Tonight for the first time I saw Gerry singing FirstTime Ever I Saw Your Face. I had been looking for that clip for ages.

It was on YOUTUBE. While I was there I also looked up videos of other Phantoms including Anthony Warlow and Hugh Panoro?

He is terrifice. I was hoping that somewhere out there some body had a tape of Gerry singing at the free outdoor concert on Broadway before POTO opened.

I will come and visit more often

Catch you Gals soon

Pam

Hello fellow aussies just thought I would say hi, now I am off to seek out this 18+ forum

Hi, are there any Aussie GALS out there at the moment.

Since we lost Sarah it's been real quite in here.

Love to get it up and running again.

Cat

Well I thought of GALS as soon as I watched the latest clip when Gerry mentioned again about turning up to the Las Vega Convention.

I love Las Vegas and so does Gerry.

I saw PSILY for the second time today. I loved it.

My trip to Glasgow was the best holiday that I had ever had. I got to meet so many great Tarts. I have no idea how many of you are both Tarts and Gals??? I can't even remember who I met. So many Tarts --so few name tags --such poor memory :sad:

You never know we might just meet up in Las Vegas if the Convention stays there.

Cheers Pam

Edited by aussiepamjam

Hi from a fellow Aussie. Hope you don't mind me dropping in, I'm a newbie and I am still just finding my way around, I'm new to forums, very new..... well a virgin...... shhhhhh don't tell Gerry.

hi,

like Kanga i am new at this stuff. It seems you can't keep a good Aussie out of Gerrydom.

I'd like to say hello to all and i hope that whilst i'm on holidays i may be able to chat with a few of you even though there's a massive time difference.

Love to all

Wolfie :D

Hey wolfie :wave: (great name)

I was beginning to think the aussies had packed up and gone, more than likely just me still stumbling around here, but I am enjoying checking out everything Gerry. :tasty: Aussies are sizzzling hot in more ways than one, it has been so hot in Melb lately we had two days of 42C phew :heat: all I want to do is stay inside and stay cool.

Hopefully we can revive this thread.

come on Aussie GALS where are you.

Hey Kanga...

If we Aussies are going to maintain the mischief,should we inform our American girls that the correct name for Speedo's is Budgie Smugglers.....it took me a while to figure out why being from the Old Dart, but after seeing some specemins on the beach i now understand why.

It would be good if the girls could maintain this thread, although maybe not as steamy as it has apparently been, hence the move to a restricted area.

Anyway keep in touch :D

love to you

Wolfie