Gerard Butler GALS

OHF APPLE TRAILER IS UP!

See the OHF trailer HERE!

also a HD version at YouTube via gbgals2

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/yB-Ko2Birz8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Video screencaps here

HOLY *BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP*

Explosions and fire fire hehe hehe

Ahem. Sorry. My inner Beavis escaped there for a sec. This one I gotta see!

Edited by madd_mama

OMG...This is going to be fantastic!

:gameon:/>/>/>

Sara

sue grint - gbutts greatest london fan - the trailer is brilliant, although i prefer gerry a bit later in the film when he has his stubble as hes too clean shaven for me at the beginning, but he has to be for the role hes taken on. later on in the film when the personal care goes out the window he looks HOT. its great to see him back in action, although i love all the diferent genres he takes on, but we havent seen him in action since gamer and that was 07. hoping this one makes it to the UK cinemas, and that gerry has a premiere for it in london again. im hoping he is going to make more movies this year, but havent heard anything yet or maybe he is doing more producing this time.

May, I love me some action Gerry, also...

short trimmed hair, clean shaved (with a splash of after-shave and a hint of gun-oil for heady aroma)...military garb...no garb....or just a towel now and then... Posted Image

ets...heISmyGspot....your siggy is.... Posted Image

I love watching this trailer...I live next to the runway of an Air Force Base...and these C130's take off and land almost daily...only a few hundred feet above my house! I sometimes wave to the pilots who are clearly visible...they are so young, and I pray for their safety when they go by. It doesn't look like they are going fast enough to keep them in the air...but when they fly overhead...you can feel their power as they displace the air and generate thunderous soundwaves! If one isn't accustomed to this experience...it would tend to rattle the nerves abit as the ground rumbles and the whole house shakes! Awe inspiring to say the least!

Edited by Trouble

May, I love me some action Gerry, also...

short trimmed hair, clean shaved (with a splash of after-shave and a hint of gun-oil for heady aroma)...military garb...no garb....or just a towel now and then... Posted Image

ets...heISmyGspot....your siggy is.... Posted Image

I love watching this trailer...I live next to the runway of an Air Force Base...and these C130's take off and land almost daily...only a few hundred feet above my house! I sometimes wave to the pilots who are clearly visible...they are so young, and I pray for their safety when they go by. It doesn't look like they are going fast enough to keep them in the air...but when they fly overhead...you can feel their power as they displace the air and generate thunderous soundwaves! If one isn't accustomed to this experience...it would tend to rattle the nerves abit as the ground rumbles and the whole house shakes! Awe inspiring to say the least!

Oh gods! I grew up a mile from the end of one of the runways at Seymour Johnson AFB. KC-10s and F-15s took off literally every nine and a half minutes during the day, more often the fighters than the tankers. We'd always know when the tankers were flying over because the windows in the house would shake. I'd wave at the 10s' pilots all the time, sometimes they'd wave back. LOL I've gotten so used to the sound of planes, I don't hear them anymore. I live in the flight path of the airport here and I don't even notice. It kills me to hear some of the locals whine about airplane noise after spending hundreds of thousands of dollars on a home. My response: don't buy in the flight path!

Amy