Gerard Butler GALS

2/1 -Gerry in Miami

Posted Image Posted Image

Hard-partying Lethal Weapon star Mel Gibson and 300 leading man Gerard Butler suddenly materialized in Miami yesterday, and were caught by paparazzi walking in the downtown sushi emporium Zuma, where they sat down for dinner with 10 other people. Source

Could Mel be talking to Gerry about a movie he is making? I would love to see Mel and Gerry in a movie together!!! I'm in Florida and so is Gerry!!!!! Should I take a drive????? That man sure gets around.

~HUGS~ Kathy

:butterfingergif::scotlandflag::pantingheart:

Hello!

Nice pictures!!!!! He looks great, very very handsome, very sexy!!!! Beautiful Gerard!!!! Sweet dreams of Gerard!!!! I like Mel Gibson, I totally agree, they should make a movie together!!!! "Lethal Weapon 5"!!!!!! Too much imagination!!!!!

Josée

Is it just my imagination playing tricks or did I hear a rumor that there was going to be a remake of Braveheart? Kathy, I was just in Florida, Ft. Lauderdale and South Beach in December. My BIL lives in Plantation. You better go cruzin, girl!

Delene

Is it just my imagination playing tricks or did I hear a rumor that there was going to be a remake of Braveheart? Kathy, I was just in Florida, Ft. Lauderdale and South Beach in December. My BIL lives in Plantation. You better go cruzin, girl!

Delene

Delene, I am living just south of Disney World for the winter. If I knew Gerry would stay put I would go cruzin!! The man was just in Mexico. Who knows where he will be tomorrow. A remake of Braveheart? Maybe a continuation with Robert the Bruce, King of Scots and The Battle of Bannockburn - 1314. That would be great! Maybe this is why we have heard nothing about Gerry's next movie. This could be what is going on right now with Gerry and Mel together. Whatever, I would love to go see a movie with Gerry and Mel in it. *SIGH*

~HUGS~ Kathy

I just read that Mel is working on a Viking movie that he co-wrote with Randall Wallace (Braveheart). Leonardo DiCaprio bowed out of the project. Could Mel be looking for a replacement in Gerry? I sure hope so.

~HUGS~ Kathy

Delene

Delene, I am living just south of Disney World for the winter. If I knew Gerry would stay put I would go cruzin!! The man was just in Mexico. Who knows where he will be tomorrow. A remake of Braveheart? Maybe a continuation with Robert the Bruce, King of Scots and The Battle of Bannockburn - 1314. That would be great! Maybe this is why we have heard nothing about Gerry's next movie. This could be what is going on right now with Gerry and Mel together. Whatever, I would love to go see a movie with Gerry and Mel in it. *SIGH*

~HUGS~ Kathy

Then you're a ways away. I know he moves around too quickly. I wonder what all those other celebs are doing in Miami? I heard that Leo, Bradley and a few others are also there. Something must be going on!

Last thing I read about TR is that they're waiting for Matthew Mac to fatten back up from his previous role. That could just be a rumor like everything else.

Delene

http://www.justjared.com/2013/02/02/gerard-butler-mel-gibson-bromance-continues/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Sat, 02 February 2013 at 8:30 pmGerard Butler & Mel Gibson: Bromance Continues!

Gerard Butler and his new pal Mel Gibson enjoy the sunny weather during an afternoon stroll on Saturday (February 2) in Miami, Fla.

The 43-year-old actor previously hung out with Mel while having dinner with a big group of friends a couple days prior at Zuma in Miami – check out the pics!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

Last week, Gerard attended the after party following the premiere for his most recent flick, Movie 43.

25+ pictures inside of Gerard Butler and Mel Gibson strolling around town…

Somethings's brewing! Gerry's got on his magic script bag!

Delene

I noticed that too! He doesn't carry that unless he is reading a script. I can only hope! I want to see him as a Viking again!!

~HUGS~ Kathy

Delene

I noticed that too! He doesn't carry that unless he is reading a script. I can only hope! I want to see him as a Viking again!!

~HUGS~ Kathy

Do you suppose he's getting some advice/collaboration from Mel? Seems they've been hanging around together for a couple of days now. I'd love to be listening to their conversation.

Mel: Do you think these plaid shorts make me look fat?

Gerry: Who cares, you're Mel freaking Gibson!

Mel: Oh please, you're embarrassing me!

Gerry: Ariel, tell him he looks fandabbydoozy!

Ariel: You look great, Mr. Gibson, really!

Mel: I was going to wear the khaki ones but I really like plaid, even though it makes my butt look big.

Gerry: No, it kinda looks like a kilt and you know how ladies love kilts!

Mel: Yeah, I remember Braveheart!

Gerry: Speaking of Braveheart, and may I say right here you were fantastic in that, Mr. G! Your accent was spot on too, I might add!

Mel: The plaid made my butt look big though.

Gerry: Well, I had second thoughts about this hat but I really love hats! What do you think, guys?

Ariel: You def look good in the hat, Ger, but you might want to rethink the shoes.

Gerry: Why, what's wrong with my shoes? Why do you always knock my shoes?

Mel: Hats give me "hat hair" but make me look taller. Should have worn a hat! Damn! My latte's cold.

:lmao:

Delene

Delene

~HUGS~ Kathy

Do you suppose he's getting some advice/collaboration from Mel? Seems they've been hanging around together for a couple of days now. I'd love to be listening to their conversation.

Mel: I was going to wear the khaki ones but I really like plaid, even though it makes my butt look big.

Gerry: Speaking of Braveheart, and may I say right here you were fantastic in that, Mr. G! Your accent was spot on too, I might add!

Gerry: Well, I had second thoughts about this hat but I really love hats! What do you think, guys?

Ariel: You def look good in the hat, Ger, but you might want to rethink the shoes.

Mel: Hats give me "hat hair" but make me look taller. Should have worn a hat! Damn! My latte's cold.

Posted Image

Delene

Posted ImagePosted Image

Delene

~HUGS~ Kathy

:lmao:

Delene

:rotflmao: Clever lady is at it again!!! LOVE IT!

~HUGS~ Kathy

Does anyone know who the 3rd guy is? He seems to be with them in most of the pics...and he has a coffee like Mel's?I read somewhere recently that Mel has another epic story/script he's passionate about...an historical account of the heroic Maccabean Martyrs and the Jewish rebellion and siege, 167–160 BC...

Edited by Trouble

Does anyone know who the 3rd guy is? He seems to be with them in most of the pics...and he has a coffee like Mel's?I read somewhere recently that Mel has another epic story/script he's passionate about...an historical account of the heroic Maccabean Martyrs and the Jewish rebellion and siege, 167–160 BC...

That's Ariel Vroman, director of Jewel of the Sahara (and the upcoming The Iceman), one of G's BFFs.

I have to agree with the consensus, something is brewing. Not sure what, but it's definitely about business. :)

Thanks, Hobbs! Delene mentioned that name in her hilarious dialogue Posted Image , so I figured that guy might be in G's network somehow...so, yeah...seems like somethings afoot, and for some reason the thought of Mel and Gerry hanging together has got my curiosity aroused... Posted Image

Edited by Trouble

http://www.justjared.com/2013/02/04/gera....l-with-friends/

Mon, 04 February 2013 at 3:55 pm

Gerard Butler: Miami Beach Stroll with Friends!

Gerard Butler goes for a walk along the beach with his buddies on Monday afternoon (February 4) in Miami, Fla.

The 43-year-old actor was spotted hanging out with his new friend Mel Gibson over the weekend just days after they had dinner together with some pals.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

In case you missed it, check out the latest trailer for Gerard‘s new film Olympus Has Fallen, which will be hitting theaters everywhere on March 22. We can’t wait to check it out!